Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court (39090 Views)

Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio / Suswam: We’re In A Bad Situation, Nigeria May Not Exist By 2030 / APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by Akanoaaa(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Ma lo so funwon Nile. Atipe, Omoale ni gbogbo iran mi
Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by Anwons(m): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
Irrelevant argument and misplaced priority by the government.
Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by Akanoaaa(m): 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Omoale Pataki ni gbogbo agba adugbo wa
Omoale oshey radarada grin
Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by joefelin2345: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Good.. That nonsense name must be cancelled on every documents and everything representing the State. Aregbesola was the cause of the nonsense. Trying to imitate the states in the US who uses State of Georgia, State of Florida, State of New Jersey etc whereas, there are no correlating developments with any state in the US.. Instead, the state was plunged I to debts by him.. Osun still looks under developed thanks to the Olodo governor.. Osun State is what we know, we do not recognize any State of OSUN. Nonsense and Rauf.
He was also a Religious fanatic and wanted to destroy the good works that those missionaries had done to the educational devt of the state. He probably wanted to emulate the State of Palestine. Any way the Gods are not to blame but the gullible n imbeciles followers .
Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by juman(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
Aregbe the thug.
Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by OKTolu: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
Aregbesola is the creator of this confusion, the confused man started by changing the primary and secondary schools uniform to be the same in the whole state, hardly will you recognized which schools is this, he moved on to change the state to state of osun as if na him papa property.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by foleskay(m): 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
Aregbe that suppose to be cooling his feet in prison by now. He really plummeted my state into massive debt, which has led to cold war BTW him and the press Governor. That one can hardly do anything because of lack of funds. All the gigantic projects aregbe embarked upon are rotten away now. O reap,o clean, o agric, o water, o food, many useless o projects all gone t waste. The airport he claimed to borrowed billions of naira to buit, is still at foundation place, it has turn to huge forest. D man na baba scammer, he used religion to deceive d gullible people.
The present governor just let d sleeping dog lies, because of party affiliation if not he should hv probed him. That's why they did all within their power to rig d last election so as to ensure the air didn't blow up their fowl feather. Aregbe olee
Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by Inda2020: 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
We will continue to hit the bitter truth on the empty brains of the enemies of the country. The children of hate, frustration and perdition with very short memories like that of chickens For all those that have forgotten how the money meant for ammunition for our soldiers was looted, here you have it.... Kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened recently on was nothing but gathering of rogues. Happy reading: 1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki 2. I didn't give order - Jonathan 3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu 4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George 5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa 6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena. 7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi 8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa. 9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda 10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki 11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer. 12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG. 13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution. But I believe, it is the right thing to do. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop. WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? "Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is" *~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi* "Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan." *~ Prof Charles Soludo* "Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble." *~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.* "For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls." *~ Godswill Akpabio* "I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom." *~ Okonjo Iweala* "Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts." *~ Peter Obi* "Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number" *~ Bala Mohammed* * Tompolo was paid 13Billion.! * Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m. * Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state. * Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M. * Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN. * Olisa Metuh took 400M. * Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira. * Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira. * Fayose took 3B naira. * Obanikoro took 4Billion naira. * Olu Falae took 100M naira. * Tony Anenih - 400M naira. * Oritsejafor - $35M * Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira. * Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira. *Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira * Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira. * Joshua Dariye-700M naira. *Nyesom Wike stole #4b. * Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money? 15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues..... Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening. Thank God we are going out of it gradually for now and we know better days are ahead. May all the thieving politicians that looted our darling nation treasury never end well in life , along with those that wanted them back in power to continues from where they stopped. Annoying swines dem .. Small thieves crying and hating the man who tool the key of the treasury from them. Criminals that are not ready to work legitimately and make legit money, they have ben used to corrupt money.. Lazy Barawos everywhere. PMB won't be the president by now if our country was going in the right direction in 2015, and you are castigating us for changing the looting and STEALING going on? We never voted for our now darling Daddy prior 2015, Not at all! Your hero even told us to our face that STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION?! We can never move forward in life if you don't look back to know where the problem came from. If we don't focus on the past, we are then liable to make the same mistakes. "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it." (George Santayana ) .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by oneman2k7: 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
When u have an educated illiterate in power....
Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by wunmi590(m): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Please help my hussle, we have not resumed back to work, so I decided to pick up this hussle

Help me download and subscribe to nevedabridgetv on your play store and subscribe, to watch unlimited movies on the go

Using this referral code NBTV2403

You can call or WhatsApp me on 08060988682
Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
thesicilian:
I've always wondered why they call themselves State of Osun and why no lawyer in their government has ever bothered to correct them

Correction? When that guy is speaking, nobody dare look into his eyes! You talk, you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by Toosure70: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
thesicilian:
I've always wondered why they call themselves State of Osun and why no lawyer in their government has ever bothered to correct them
because one village man from otuke was in power.

1 Like

Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by Google19: 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
I tired for that matter.
Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Awol1:
I always knew this stupidity of Aregbesola will not withstand legal scrutiny. Very stupid act.

Tell me what that name change has benefited Osun state?

Just like people suggesting PDP and Nigeria should change name. Very stupid suggestion.

There's nothing to name. But everything to character and attitude.

State of Osun KO, State of Sango ni

Lol. You talk as if PDP is a person. What makes up a party are people. Today, many of those accused of corruption are in APC.

2 Likes

Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by Charly68: 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Awol1:
I always knew this stupidity of Aregbesola will not withstand legal scrutiny. Very stupid act.

Just like people suggesting PDP and Nigeria should change name. Very stupid suggestion.

The man was a complete fraud. He messed up the state big time..plunged the state to reckless debts.

1 Like

Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by Grandmeister(m): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. You talk as if PDP is a person. What makes up a party are people. Today, many of those accused of corruption are in APC.
That is to show you how unintelligent many Nigerians are, even the University graduates and professors...they talk as if pdp and apc have any distinctive political agenda or ideology. How can they when most apc members and top dogs were once pdp stalwarts? Or did they suddenly change because they coined a new slogan and built new party offices? Is apc or pdp the party slogan? Is pdp the umbrella? Is it not the people that make the party?? How can I be a member of party A for 8 years then enter party B with many others and then start to claim the moral ground?? And the Nigerian voter keeps falling for this lame a.s.s trick every fvcking time!

1 Like

Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by Bluntemperor: 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
LibertyRep:
Till this moment, no one has been able to point any benefit that accrued or is accruing to Osun state from that needless name change.

What exactly was going through Aregebe's head when he was embarking on that journey?

Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by Androidlic: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
oh
Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by idealogical: 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Thank you.
Meanwhile, in all odds, HE STILL REMAIN THE ARCHITECT OF THE NEW OSUN.
God bless The State of Osun. tongue
Osun A
Dara O, K'eya tun Omoluabi Yin She
The symbol himself, Hon. Min. for Interior, Ogbeni Abdu-r-rauf Adesoji Aregbesola, Oranmiyan 1
That's the symbol (of Good governance) there

Cc. chiefolododo tongue
chiefAturota bi elubo tongue

Well said.

This is the stupidest, the most ridiculous and irrelevant rubbish ever.

In Americ where they copied Nigeria's constitution and democracy from, the great state of this and that is part of their identity and statehood.

...but trust Nigeria and their ignorance and pettiness, they do everything upside down.

Thanks to Ogbenni Aregbesola for positively transforming Osogbo and the great state of Osun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by Bluntemperor: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
Enoch07:
wise court

I love this Lawyer brilliance by identifying the illegality in the name change as well as the Judge for wisdom displayed in the judgment!.This is the kind of Solomon's wisdom we need today in our Courts and the bravery displayed by our Justices in Higher Courts, Appeal and Supreme Court should be applauded as many States and Big Companies would have employed huge resources to want judgement in their favour at all costs.

1 Like

Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by talkwithfobi: 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
Bunch of stupidity from the governor who believe he is wise than everyone to impose his stupid ideology on millions of people of the state.

A more stupidity from the state judiciary the cawardly accepted such during the governor's term , now acting to reject it under another governor's tenure.
Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by idealogical: 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
The judicial system in Nigeria is the dumbest, laziest and the most ridiculous in the world.

Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by idealogical: 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
Charly68:
The man was a complete fraud. He messed up the state big time..plunged the state to reckless debts.

They have massive debt in whatever state you come from and I'm 100% sure you can not show us what they did with their debt, but we can show you what Argbesola did with their debt.

The joke is on you.
Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
A good time to embezzle funds under the pretence of state of osun? since it’s not within the jurisdiction of their constitution , any embezzlement case would be striked out grin
Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by idealogical: 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
In fact, what's the difference? Osun state, state of Osun.

Nigerians can be very needlessly ignorant and backward.
Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Grandmeister:

That is to show you how unintelligent many Nigerians are, even the University graduates and professors...they talk as if pdp and apc have any distinctive political agenda or ideology. How can they when most apc members and top dogs were once pdp stalwarts? Or did they suddenly change because they coined a new slogan and built new party offices? Is apc or pdp the party slogan? Is pdp the umbrella? Is it not the people that make the party?? How can I be a member of party A for 8 years then enter party B with many others and then start to claim the moral ground?? And the Nigerian voter keeps falling for this lame a.s.s trick every fvcking time!

God bless you my brother. I wanted to write a long epistle like this to lecture the clown, but i felt there was no need.
Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by ghiloman28(m): 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ok
Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by kayjay69(m): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
I get you bro however I reject the notion that there is nothing in a name.
There is a lot in a name.

Case in point, Nigeria a.k.a N*gger Area was named by that foul racist creature married to another equally drunk colonist.

But then see the irony have we, over the last 100 years, not lived up to that name? Are we not all n*ggers?
Both leaders and followers alike. Heading toward destruction steadily, headless chicken arrangement.

So my bro, there is a lot to a name. A name should be a source of pride, definition and joy.
This is not to support that excuse of a Governor who is definitely the worst governor that state saw in this 4th republic, I am only talking about the larger topic.
Awol1:

Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by Burruchaga71(m): 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
B4 u know it there will add united state of osun Ndiara...
Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
kayjay69:
I get you bro however I reject the notion that there is nothing in a name.
There is a lot in a name.

Case in point, Nigeria a.k.a N*gger Area was named by that foul racist creature married to another equally drunk colonist.

But then see the irony have we, over the last 100 years, not lived up to that name? Are we not all n*ggers?
Both leaders and followers alike. Heading toward destruction steadily, headless chicken arrangement.

So my bro, there is a lot to a name. A name should be a source of pride, definition and joy.
This is not to support that excuse of a Governor who is definitely the worst governor that state saw in this 4th republic, I am only talking about the larger topic.

I understand you baba.

But if there's no constitutional change or restructuring, Change Nigeria's name "Jesus Son Of God", and we will still be where we are.

Our problem is not Name, our problem is tribalism, nepotism, corruption, etc.

Believe me, it's not name.

1 Like

Re: State Of Osun Does Not Exist - Court by ttbaba(m): 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
aregbesola madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nigerian Senator Earns More In Salary Than Barack Obama And David Cameron / Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) / Governors Who Visited Buhari In London Arrive Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.