Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? (1080 Views)

When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook. / Prepaid Electricity Meter: So Person Cannot Cook In Peace With Electric Cooker? / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Ekez(m): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nairalanders can you get married to a girl who cannot cook and not ready to learn.
I was discusing with one of ma female friend recently ,she said if her husband to be cannote hire a cook he should forget getting married to her.

verdict: i can never do that.

lalastilala xup
Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Davash222(m): 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
A woman that can't cook and not ready to learn is like a Stick. Just like asking, can you marry a Stick?

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
When you marry a very dirty and lazy wife, by then you would understand that cooking food doesn't top challenges of marrying a woman's list.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by phr33man(m): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
If she's ready to learn before we move in together. Good else No no no. I'm Foodieboski indaboski.
Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Professorcplus(m): 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Definitely, she must be a comedian
Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Ekez(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
Davash222:
A woman that can't cook and not ready to learn is like a Stick. Just like asking, can you marry a Stick?
i just pity her
Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Ekez(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
phr33man:
If she's ready to learn before we move in together. Good else No no no. I'm Foodieboski indaboski.
ahh pahose
Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Ekez(m): 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Professorcplus:
Definitely, she must be a comedian
she was very serious .
Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by StubbornGENIUS: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
There are many professional cooks and master chefs in need of employment in case she doesn't know how to cook.Or is there something special in eating food prepared by wifey?For me love,trust and respect is the most important attributes of a partner.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Professorcplus(m): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ekez:
she was very serious .
In as much as we are in a modernized society with uprose of women seeking for equality with men, we need to draw mark to certain issues. There might be some reasonable reasons why she won't be cooking, perherps because of her job doesn't fit, or career demands, but still if it's because of she can't cook and you're not ready to learn cooking, sorry aunty, you better remain single.

Me wey my mama no born girl, na me dey cook for family, I go con get babe wey go tell me say "baby I can't do cooking because..." She must be a comedian.
Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by HoliMaree: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
Yes I can. I will teach, I will also encourage her to learn more by watching YouTube videos to learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Ekez(m): 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Professorcplus:

In as much as we are in a modernized society with uprose of women seeking for equality with men, we need to draw mark to certain issues. There might be some reasonable reasons why she won't be cooking, perherps because of her job doesn't fit, or career demands, but still if it's because of she can't cook and you're not ready to learn cooking, sorry aunty, you better remain single.

Me wey my mama no born girl, na me dey cook for family, I go con get babe wey go tell me say "baby I can't do cooking because..." She must be a comedian.
she just dey yarn dust to me,
i dont joke with food and somebody go tell me say she no fit cook?
hmm
Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Ekez(m): 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
HoliMaree:
Yes I can. I will teach, I will also encourage her to learn more by watching YouTube videos to learn
guy she is not ready to learn.
e be like you no get the gist
Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Ekez(m): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
There are many professional cooks and master chefs in need of employment in case she doesn't know her cook.Or is there something special in eating food prepared by wifey?For me love,trust and respect is the most important attributes of a partner.
ok thats for you!
Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by HoliMaree: 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ekez:
guy she is not ready to learn. e be like you no get the gist
She was joking! if she wants to pay for Chef she's free but not with my money
Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Ekez(m): 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
HoliMaree:

She was joking! if she wants to pay for Chef she's free but not with my money
nígerian gal will pay for a chef?
Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by faithfull18(f): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
Yes and no.
Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by CsRockefeller(m): 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by walkwithgod(m): 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
lol, if she is willing to go to a culinary school or learn via YouTube, no problem.

But if she no wan learn, she go lead morning and night devotion for her papa house.

Life no hard !
Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by TypicallyBrunt(m): 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ekez:
Nairalanders can you get married to a girl who cannot cook and not ready to learn.
I was discusing with one of ma female friend recently ,she said if her husband to be cannote hire a cook he should forget getting married to her.
Depends what else she's bringing to the table. She will have to be worth the stress some other way.
Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by cooooooks(m): 9:39am On Jun 05, 2020
I haven't thought of cooking as a "requirement" for a fulfilled partnership.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Coivdgiveaway: 9:59am On Jun 05, 2020
Why should a woman not know how to cook? That's like saying a man doesn't know how to defend his family
Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by frozen70(f): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ekez:

verdict: i can never do that.

lalastilala xup

You already heard her, so it's either you get a cook or you drop her

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Uneed2talk: 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
They have started.

Na the matter dem dey settle since naim don reach here.

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
Yes,I’m not marrying her because of cooking.

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Acidosis(m): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
No issues, as far as I won't be doing the cooking.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
Not advisable..
Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Khonifer: 2:43am On Jun 08, 2020
It’s 2020 and we are still having these conversations

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by KanwuliaExtra: 4:37am On Jun 08, 2020
Like the men will stay home to eat the food? undecided
Can’t the side-chicks cook?

Always looking for domestic slaves to abuse.
Sheeeeh!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by konkonbilo(m): 5:13am On Jun 08, 2020
sad
Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 08, 2020
Should you really marry someone male or female that doesn’t know how to cook? If a lady can’t cook, well it’s not a good thing. If a man can’t cook what will you give my children or even yourself if I travel? Cooking is a vital skill in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Get Married To A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Eketem: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Laziness these days sha. I was speaking with a man at a car wash the other day, I was in shock what is a man doing at the car wash? Do men of this generation not know how to wash cars again? Why waste money every time on car wash?

A woman will marry a man then he will just wake up every day baff, eat, enter car and be going what kind of man is that?

Their fathers will wash 5 to 6 cars in the compound without complaining but men these days one car, two cars they will employ driver go to car wash or leave the work for security men who will snatch their wives with the car washing skills

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

1 To 20 In Yoruba Language / Could this be a family admonition or undue pressure? / Relocate To Uk Or Canada By 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.