Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Please I Need Ur Help Guys - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Ur Help Guys (1110 Views)

Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice / Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion / Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Seriously Need Ur Help.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Ur Help Guys by Nooneonline(m): 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hey guys can I talk to u guys on a personal level. Like so personal that u guys should consider me to be a junior brother to u guys abeg I carry God beg una.
Okay now that I have ur attention, let's begin. I'm in my early 20s. I have been through a lot. The kind that will make some people commit suicide, is it being homeless, trekking lekki-ikoyi link bridge several times for a 20k job, writing jamb 3 times and finally making it only for ASUU to flex their muscle or running away from home so I won't have to see my mother's (she's a widow by the way) face. Seeing that she has tried her best to take care of me and my sisters and they are all looking up to me to rise up as the man of the house and help financially. Guys please take me seriously, words can't explain the pain I feel. I'm not a good orator. I have something doing but it's only enough to take care of feeding and house rent. My rent is 15k. But the only thing that matters is taking care of mum and my sisters. Please guys I beg u I just started by YouTube channel last month. I have a few videos up already. The reason I have a YouTube channel is because it gives me the platform to live my normal life and all what I desire in life. How do I mean? With YouTube I don't have to think I'm getting old and need to have a retirement plan or need some kind of certificate to land a job. It gives me the freedom to be creative to live my life and still get paid for it. So i can finally take care of mum and my sisters, Do giveaways like bigdawg or prank people like thatwasepic (these are channels, u can check them out). And all the good things that come with being a YouTuber. If need be I can behave like kalistus or Zfancy though I don't fancy him or like fosudo the tech guy ( I recently saw him on a DStv add. Just imagine how much he got paid for that add).
Nairaland family I can't do yahoo. I never Thief before, my mum has gone through a lot and the last thing she wants is she coming to visit me in prison I won't even be able to look at her face. Please I beg u guys I can create good content but I don't have the finances yet and I'm not asking u guys for donations all I'm asking is for u guys to subscribe to my channel, at least 1k subscribers. If u check out my videos u will notice I'm interviewing people and u can hear only my voice. No be say I ugly or I dey shy. It's because I don't have the Money to hire a camera man for now. Please get me to 1k subscribers and I promise u guys u will see more great content and better quality videos. Please help me like u would help a junior brother.

I have read of how nairalanders have helped people grow their businesses and help people get jobs or even helped with money abeg help me start my own little hustle I know things is for me and u guys can help Thank u ma. Thank u sir.
Please subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGYZtHkrH2rEzhBr4Q32tAw
Lala
Ilegendd

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Ur Help Guys by iLegendd(m): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Great move. I wish you the best. Keep it up — it will surely pay one day.

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Ur Help Guys by Bombastically00(m): 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
U have taken a great step foward..May God help u through ijn...plus u should post ur youtube link here, so it will be easy for people to suscribe asap..

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Ur Help Guys by Nooneonline(m): 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:
Great move. I wish you the best. Keep it up — it will surely pay one day.
thank you boss. Only ur response means a lot

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Ur Help Guys by Nooneonline(m): 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bombastically00:
U have taken a great step foward..May God help u through ijn...plus u should post ur youtube link here, so it will be easy for people to suscribe asap..
thank u boss will do just that
Re: Please I Need Ur Help Guys by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nooneonline:
Hey guys can I talk to u guys on a personal level. Like so personal that u guys should consider me to be a junior brother to u guys abeg I carry God beg una.
Okay now that I have ur attention, let's begin. I'm in my early 20s. I have been through a lot. The kind that will make some people commit suicide, is it being homeless, trekking lekki-ikoyi link bridge several times for a 20k job, writing jamb 3 times and finally making it only for ASUU to flex their muscle or running away from home so I won't have to see my mother's (she's a widow by the way) face. Seeing that she has tried her best to take care of me and my sisters and they are all looking up to me to rise up as the man of the house and help financially. Guys please take me seriously, words can't explain the pain I feel. I'm not a good orator. I have something doing but it's only enough to take care of feeding and house rent. My rent is 15k. But the only thing that matters is taking care of mum and my sisters. Please guys I beg u I just started by YouTube channel last month. I have a few videos up already. The reason I have a YouTube channel is because it gives me the platform to live my normal life and all what I desire in life. How do I mean? With YouTube I don't have to think I'm getting old and need to have a retirement plan or need some kind of certificate to land a job. It gives me the freedom to be creative to live my life and still get paid for it. So i can finally take care of mum and my sisters, Do giveaways like bigdawg or prank people like thatwasepic (these are channels, u can check them out). And all the good things that come with being a YouTuber. If need be I can behave like kalistus or Zfancy though I don't fancy him or like fosudo the tech guy ( I recently saw him on a DStv add. Just imagine how much he got paid for that add).
Nairaland family I can't do yahoo. I never Thief before, my mum has gone through a lot and the last thing she wants is she coming to visit me in prison I won't even be able to look at her face. Please I beg u guys I can create good content but I don't have the finances yet and I'm not asking u guys for donations all I'm asking is for u guys to subscribe to my channel, at least 1k subscribers. If u check out my videos u will notice I'm interviewing people and u can hear only my voice. No be say I ugly or I dey shy. It's because I don't have the Money to hire a camera man for now. Please get me to 1k subscribers and I promise u guys u will see more great content and better quality videos. Please help me like u would help a junior brother.

I have read of how nairalanders have helped people grow their businesses and help people get jobs or even helped with money abeg help me start my own little hustle I know things is for me and u guys can help Thank u ma. Thank u sir.
Please subscribe
Lala
Ilegendd
Subscribed. YouTube is a lot of work. One needs a good setting, ring lights , mic( sometimes) etc. I'm trying to get these. YouTube is way more work than you can imagine. Length, category of content and some other stuff are what will determine how much you'll receive.
Try making your videos about 10 minutes long, this will help you reach the required 4000 watch hours thing, as well as quality you to have ads in your videos once you've met the requirements. I'll advice you to follow TayoAinafilms on YouTube, he made a detailed video on getting paid on YouTube. Also watch videos on how to get paid on YouTube, to be a good youtuber, essentials things needed to create good videos. I put a hold on mine so I can make some purchases, I've got a lot of bills to pay for now. All the best.
Oh yea ,whenever you create contents, I'll advise you always create threads with your videos here on Nairaland and any other SN you're on, this will enable you have more views.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Ur Help Guys by Blessedboy23(m): 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
I just subscribed to your channel
I can also tell my friends to also do that
Dont worry
You will get subscribers
But when u make it no forget me o

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Ur Help Guys by Nooneonline(m): 12:06am On Oct 11, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Subscribed. YouTube is a lot of work. One needs a good setting, ring lights , mic( sometimes) etc. I'm trying to get these. YouTube is way more work than you can imagine. Length, category of content and some other stuff are what will determine how much you'll receive.
Try making your videos about 10 minutes long, this will help you reach the required 4000 watch hours thing, as well as quality you to have ads in your videos once you've met the requirements. I'll advice you to follow TayoAinafilms on YouTube, he made a detailed video on getting paid on YouTube. Also watch videos on how to get paid on YouTube, to be a good youtuber, essentials things needed to create good videos. I put a hold on mine so I can make some purchases, I've got a lot of bills to pay for now. All the best.
Oh yea ,whenever you create contents, I'll advise you always create threads with your videos here on Nairaland and any other SN you're on, this will enable you have more views.
thanks alot sir Tayo actually inspired me to start my own channel. Ur advice is well noted. Thanks again
Re: Please I Need Ur Help Guys by Nooneonline(m): 12:10am On Oct 11, 2020
Blessedboy23:
I just subscribed to your channel
I can also tell my friends to also do that
Dont worry
You will get subscribers
But when u make it no forget me o
Baba I go do giveaway die. What's the essence of making money without giving back. I no fit forget u. Like a wise man once said " be good to the people on ur way up the ladder cos u will meet them on ur way down". Bless up man thanks for the sub.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Ur Help Guys by iLegendd(m): 10:47am On Oct 11, 2020
Nooneonline:
thank you boss. Only ur response means a lot

And your mention means a lot to me as well. We are all bosses in our chosen endeavors. So, you're also a boss (you just don't know it yet, but you'll soon do).

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Ur Help Guys by PureGoldh(m): 11:12am On Oct 11, 2020
I just subscribed to your channel now.

The bigger you I pray bro.

Note : Nothing good comes easy....even when the journey dey tough... hold on,there is light at the end of the tunnel

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Ur Help Guys by Pavore9: 11:35am On Oct 11, 2020
Subscribed

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Ur Help Guys by hahn(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
Subscribed

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Ur Help Guys by Nooneonline(m): 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
PureGoldh:
I just subscribed to your channel now.

The bigger you I pray bro.

Note : Nothing good comes easy....even when the journey dey tough... hold on,there is light at the end of the tunnel

thank you sir Baba God go reward you for me

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Ur Help Guys by Nooneonline(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
hahn:
Subscribed
thank u oga boss.
Re: Please I Need Ur Help Guys by Nooneonline(m): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
Pavore9:
Subscribed
thank u boss.
Re: Please I Need Ur Help Guys by FanOfMyself: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nooneonline:

Please subscribe
Lala
Ilegendd
I had goosebumps reading your brief story bro. I have subscribed already and I will always watch your videos. That's my little way of support. But you need to up your game and deliver quality contents

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Ur Help Guys by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
Subscribed

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Ur Help Guys by Thatwasepic(m): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nooneonline:

Please subscribe
Lala
Ilegendd

Hello will do giveaway very soon follow me on YouTube. Search for thatwasepic

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Ur Help Guys by Nooneonline(m): 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
FanOfMyself:

I had goosebumps reading your brief story bro. I have subscribed already and I will always watch your videos. That's my little way of support. But you need to up your game and deliver quality contents
thank u sir I'm really grateful. Will up my game the best way I can. Thank u again for the sub
Re: Please I Need Ur Help Guys by jabolo(m): 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nooneonline:
thank u sir I'm really grateful. Will up my game the best way I can. Thank u again for the sub

Pls PM me young man.

In advance, No vex if it takes some time for me to respond but PM all the same.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Ur Help Guys by QuinieR(f): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
I jst did
Best of luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Ur Help Guys by Nooneonline(m): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
jabolo:

Pls PM me young man.

In advance, No vex if it takes some time for me to respond but PM all the same.

Good luck.
I have sent a message to u sir. Don't really know how this pm thing works I have tried it before but I think it went through. Thank u sir
Re: Please I Need Ur Help Guys by Nooneonline(m): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
QuinieR:
I jst did
Best of luck
thank u ma. I really appreciate
Re: Please I Need Ur Help Guys by Blessedboy23(m): 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
Nooneonline:
Baba I go do giveaway die. What's the essence of making money without giving back. I no fit forget u. Like a wise man once said " be good to the people on ur way up the ladder cos u will meet them on ur way down". Bless up man thanks for the sub.
Am happy for that word.

Thank you also.

Blessedboy cares alot bro wink

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Ur Help Guys by Nooneonline(m): 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ishilove:
Subscribed
I raise two hands for u sir thank u very much
Re: Please I Need Ur Help Guys by damayfoli: 12:19am On Oct 14, 2020
I had the experience of using such substances and it did not end very well, my muscle burst, after this there was a long recovery. Also, problems began in the family, we needed family counseling. All this went on for about two years. I do not advise anyone to take medications on their own and without consulting a doctor.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Is This A Good Choice?, I Want To Park Out From Ajah To Ikorodu / Cheapest Cable Tvs In Nigeria As Low As N1,000 / I Tried It. This Apps Makes Me This Much Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.