Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage (727 Views)

After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage by Eastson(m): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hi, there,

I'm a guy in his late 30s, searching for a nice single lady of Igbo extraction for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage soonest.

I prefer her to be 27 to 32, on the big side (plus size), fair complexioned, gentle and considerate. A good Christian who understand what it means to worship God.

She should be educated and, or, well spoken. Unemployment, is something I can fix easily. wink

A single moms with one child will not be overlooked as long as you are good and your situation is not complicated.

If you possess all these qualities I aspire to please feel free to contact my via the email or whatsapps number on my profile.

Thank you.
Yours truly!
Re: Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage by DontBullshitMe: 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
Stay away from single moms.

A word is enough.
Re: Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage by Eastson(m): 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

A word is enough.

wink

Not all are bad, bro. If i found one like my cousin, a beautiful hard working young widow with a daughter, I would marry her fast.

Nonetheless, thanks for the advice.
Re: Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage by Eastson(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage by SweetCunt97(f): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

A word is enough.
Backwardness

2 Likes

Re: Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage by Eastson(m): 7:16am On Jun 05, 2020
Here
Re: Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage by Eastson(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2020
Searching...
Re: Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage by Acme45: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Eastson:
Hi, there,

I'm a guy in his late 30s, searching for a nice single lady of Igbo extraction for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage soonest.

I prefer her to be 27 to 32, on the big side (plus size), fair complexioned, gentle and considerate. A good Christian who understand what it means to worship God.

She should be educated and, or, well spoken. Unemployment, is something I can fix easily. wink

A single moms with one child will not be overlooked as long as you are good and your situation is not complicated.

If you possess all these qualities I aspire to please feel free to contact my via the email or whatsapps number on my profile.

Thank you.
Yours truly!
and anyone within Delta state too can be considered by my humble self, thanks. No be only you like better things

1 Like

Re: Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage by ednut1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Are there no ladies in your church, work place or area
Re: Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage by fati2001(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
grin
Re: Matured Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage by Eastson(m): 4:11am On Jul 20, 2020
Acme45:
and anyone within Delta state too can be considered by my humble self, thanks. No be only you like better things

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Mum Shares Gory Snaps From Her Baby Zombie Photoshoot For Halloween (Photos) / Xmas Food Challenge!! / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.