Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,611 members, 7,827,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

My Experience Using XIAOMI Device - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience Using XIAOMI Device (7042 Views)

Before Buying Any Xiaomi Phone, Watch This! How To Spot Xiaomi Device Identity / Who Is Experiencing This Issue With Xiaomi Device. / Xiaomi Device: Good Or Hype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Recount: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
talktalk4u:
lets call a spade a spade before you tag anybrand trash make sure your SW is perfect .. Which Mi hasnt done yet we still have bugs killing us but we are too ignorant to speak . i was totally fooled last year when i was making mouth in my compound with transsion users mocking them bout their devices only for me to be fooled by MI Mi 9T device ... to cut the story short i got this device to enable enjoy PUBG very well and seeing my compound guys playing this game with a bluetooth controller pad na i run go buy MI 9T the feeling was awsome hearing the news about the device for gaming what i noticed is as follows
1 . i noticed no headset ,
2. i keep getting HTML View bug notification ,
3. Xiaomi Sim Activation Error ,
4. Very Slow Wifi Speed Eg very slow speed when connected to wifi.
5. device can not support Bluetooth control pad once connected the device will start lagging and then freeze up till i carry out a hard restart ,
6. Facebook video call malfunctions cam sometimes automatically goes into landscape mode and wil never return back to portrait mode ,
7. it took me 2months to successfully update my phone with update pack 554mb which means OTA server is very slow ...

And Lastly camera is not well detailed for a 48mp device ? why should i have to use 3rd party APK Gcam to improve my image

please nobody should say its a fake one because MI officails confirmed it and stated its a product Bug which affacted some product Batch .

What i noticed about this Xiaomi fans is they pretend that all is well with their product and will never help you fix it even their staffs cant help . but they always attack other brands
The truth about Xiaomi overhype is finally coming out.
The phone screen is a scam, my phone that I put liquid screen guard keep scratching for no reason until it got a dent and I immediately got a glass screen guard.
From that time till now, no scratch whatsoever on the glass protector.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Perfecttouch(m): 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Jemerson:

Ok

Have a look

www. back2gaming .com/guides/updated-how-to-install-google-play-store-on-huawei-phones-new/

Remove spaces
ha bro, if to say you dey close to me, I for say make you help me make I pay you.
That's one strenuous method o
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Ufedolove: 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
talktalk4u:
yes

You are just pained and you want to prove a point. That HTML message is an error message you get anytime you change the Sims in your phone (it requires that you register the new number with your Mi cloud)
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Ufedolove: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
talktalk4u:
lets call a spade a spade before you tag anybrand trash make sure your SW is perfect .. Which Mi hasnt done yet we still have bugs killing us but we are too ignorant to speak . i was totally fooled last year when i was making mouth in my compound with transsion users mocking them bout their devices only for me to be fooled by MI Mi 9T device ... to cut the story short i got this device to enable enjoy PUBG very well and seeing my compound guys playing this game with a bluetooth controller pad na i run go buy MI 9T the feeling was awsome hearing the news about the device for gaming what i noticed is as follows
1 . i noticed no headset ,
Yea, no Xiaomi comes packaged with a headset or a pair of earpieces. You get them separately if interested.
2.i keep getting HTML View bug notification ,
You don't keep getting it. It only pops up anytime you restart your phone. Kindly swipe it away. It's cos you are not registered on Mi cloud or you didn't activate it.
3. Xiaomi Sim Activation Error ,
This is the same with number 2.
4. Very Slow Wifi Speed Eg very slow speed when connected to wifi.
Your device is simply connected to a slow network. That's it.
5. device can not support Bluetooth control pad once connected the device will start lagging and then freeze up till i carry out a hard restart ,
This one is not clear
6. Facebook video call malfunctions cam sometimes automatically goes into landscape mode and wil never return back to portrait mode ,
This is purely facebook misbehaving.
7. it took me 2months to successfully update my phone with update pack 554mb which means OTA server is very slow ...
O boy, you no even fear God angry

And Lastly camera is not well detailed for a 48mp device ? why should i have to use 3rd party APK Gcam to improve my image
Unless you got a fake one, you should have no problem with the camera. You are the first with this problem that I know.

please nobody should say its a fake one because MI officails confirmed it and stated its a product Bug which affacted some product Batch .

What i noticed about this Xiaomi fans is they pretend that all is well with their product and will never help you fix it even their staffs cant help . but they always attack other brands

Hard luck for you bro. You got the bugged device.

11 Likes

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by seanwilliam(m): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
allandutch:

Ha, I see where the problem is. And I understand, really. If I bought a 130k phone and it's faulty I'll be pissed too. But you're going about this all wrong.
See those Xiaomi guys you're antagonizing, you should be befriending them cos they know a lot about the brand/device. Some of them have been at it for years and even if they can't help they'll know who or where to direct you to.
And stop acting like those guys owe you, like it's their duty to help you fix whatever is wrong with your phone. It's not. They didn't manufacture the Phone and contrary to what you may believe, Xiaomi doesn't know or pay a whole lot of them.
so some are paid??
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Jemerson: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
Perfecttouch:
ha bro, if to say you dey close to me, I for say make you help me make I pay you.
That's one strenuous method o

Lol.. i never try am but it looks straightforward.

Or watch YouTube videos if you have data
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by obination: 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
My vivo z3 no come with play store...I just downloaded gmail from their store, na em e use e hand download plystore for me....very simple...... install Gmail, play store go install on e own because e need Google services
Jemerson:

Lol.. i never try am but it looks straightforward.

Or watch YouTube videos if you have data
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by allandutch: 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
seanwilliam:
so some are paid??
Are they? I don't think so. That's what I was telling the guy.
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by horlahwaley(m): 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
And you call all these bugs?. Pls lets exchange with my RN8 and i will add money on top

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Chuksteric(m): 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
Interested in selling?? Offering 90k.. Good enough for you to get the infinix note 7

11 Likes

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Jemerson: 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
obination:
My vivo z3 no come with play store...I just downloaded gmail from their store, na em e use e hand download plystore for me....very simple...... install Gmail, play store go install on e own because e need Google services

Ok but Na the other guy get the issue
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by ArticleBeast: 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Deicide:
So you bought a phone of 130k just cause you want to play PUBG Mobile?

1. If you don't have data on your phone the sim would not be activated and it only happens once in a while

2. Xiaomi phones doesn't come with head set, didn't you read that in the spec b4 you bought the phone?

3. HTML view bug notification? I would need more info on that, cause as a Xiaomi user am just hearing of that today

4. Slow WiFi speed should no be blamed on. The phone but the network provider

5. My Redmi not 7 support Bluetooth controlled pad and it also doesn't Lag

6. ... I don't do FB video call but my WhatsApp video call works fine, maybe it's a bug in the Facebook app, so you really can't blame the phone for that.

7. When I was still using MIUI the update of 1.2g doesn't take more than 10minute so again slow network, can't really blame the phone here

8. Even people using Samsung device can't do without GCam if you want best quality for your pic but the default camera still beats any transition device camera.
Majority of Samsung users haven't heard about GCam. I wanted to download it (the night stuff) but just changed my mind since my camera was superb at night.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Deicide: 1:12am On Jun 05, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Majority of Samsung users haven't heard about GCam. I wanted to download it (the night stuff) but just changed my mind since my camera was superb at night.
Lol there is actually a telegram group dedicated to GCam users for Samsung, it's a super group.
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by nitt: 2:09am On Jun 05, 2020
The wifi issue is being noticed wt the redmi note 9 series by users in forums.

The selfie cam on the mi9t has also bn reported to get slow or stalls after sometime and i guess that's y motorized pop up cams aren't the best.

anyway, for 130k i can understand yr frustration.

Get on forums (not nairaland.com) e.g gsmarena *read opinions* section to get real life user thoughts and issues when going for any device in future.
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by yuswrld20(m): 2:11am On Jun 05, 2020
see una lives
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by pyrex23(m): 2:20am On Jun 05, 2020
Stupid marketer.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by nani667: 2:37am On Jun 05, 2020
ddjay:

BUSTED
Oga that X logo on your notification bar is infinix xclub app. GUYS IGNORE THIS GUY, HE JUST DOWNLOADED ERROR MESSAGES FROM THE NET, THESE PROBLEMS ARE COMMON ON BADLY/POORLY ROOTED XIAOMI PHONES. You are an infinix user trying wash xiaomi. This your tactics has failed woefully.

So somebody using Xiaomi cannot install Xclub app ❓
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by ArticleBeast: 4:26am On Jun 05, 2020
Deicide:
Lol there is actually a telegram group dedicated to GCam users for Samsung, it's a super group.
Dunno if it was the one I joined tho. Just gave up
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by ambitiouschap1: 5:00am On Jun 05, 2020
The guy na marketer, truly truly Nigerians are Nigeria problem

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by FryMosquito: 6:55am On Jun 05, 2020
ddjay:

BUSTED
Oga that X logo on your notification bar is infinix xclub app. GUYS IGNORE THIS GUY, HE JUST DOWNLOADED ERROR MESSAGES FROM THE NET, THESE PROBLEMS ARE COMMON ON BADLY/POORLY ROOTED XIAOMI PHONES. You are an infinix user trying wash xiaomi. This your tactics has failed woefully.
Why is he misleading people? Nawa for some people. Can you do a thread on this with more detailed information and also attach this op trick on it as a case study
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by FemolasticA: 7:46am On Jun 05, 2020
I use Xioami note 8 pro and it About 4 months now without experience a single issue, it not that am hyping the phone but it just the truth, everything is working perfectly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by ddjay: 8:18am On Jun 05, 2020
nani667:

And for the purpose of lying on xiaomi abi

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by ddjay: 8:18am On Jun 05, 2020
FryMosquito:
Why is he misleading people? Nawa for some people. Can you do a thread on this with more detailed information and also attach this op trick on it as a case study
Sure
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by skywalker240(m): 8:26am On Jun 05, 2020
Darthvader93:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
E shock you grin
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by edoairways: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2020
oxygenlove:
alaye forget screenshots... no be infinix you dey claim all of a sudden u got a mi9t device and started seen flows... Baba if all of dem fit believe you.. me i no believe you..... Sell the phone and go and buy ur inifinix note 7 simple.....
He is only point the flaws in your almighty xiaomi. The phone that is acclaimed to be perfect than other phones. Instead of solving the problem you are suggesting he gets infinix note 7
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by edoairways: 8:45am On Jun 05, 2020
nani667:

I wonder. They couldn't proffer solutions to op's problem rather they result to tagging him tecno's marketers. The perfect xiaomi phone still has flaws yet they pain tecno bad

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by edoairways: 8:46am On Jun 05, 2020
nitt:
The wifi issue is being noticed wt the redmi note 9 series by users in forums.

The selfie cam on the mi9t has also bn reported to get slow or stalls after sometime and i guess that's y motorized pop up cams aren't the best.

anyway, for 130k i can understand yr frustration.

Get on forums (not nairaland.com) e.g gsmarena *read opinions* section to get real life user thoughts and issues when going for any device in future.
Someone just acknowledge the issue raised
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by oxygenlove(m): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2020
edoairways:

He is only point the flaws in your almighty xiaomi. The phone that is acclaimed to be perfect than other phones. Instead of solving the problem you are suggesting he gets infinix note 7
bozz... lets be frank here.... check all the claims he listed there.. please ..which one is true.?? please check it again...don't be bias..... for a normal phone user.... because all those things he said there no be something wey u go fit dey shed tears for...... everybody knows no be today Xiaomi no dey put earphones for their device. buh my bro dey cry oo...... about SIM somtin somtin... na only 15 naira go comot the message e dey get ... make i no just talk .... this are faint claims

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by oxygenlove(m): 8:54am On Jun 05, 2020
edoairways:

I wonder. They couldn't proffer solutions to op's problem rather they result to tagging him tecno's marketers. The perfect xiaomi phone still has flaws yet they pain tecno bad
SMH....,.
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by edoairways: 8:57am On Jun 05, 2020
oxygenlove:
bozz... lets be frank here.... check all the claims he listed there.. please ..which one is true.?? please check it again...don't be bias..... for a normal phone user.... because all those things he said there no be something wey u go fit dey shed tears for...... everybody knows no be today Xiaomi no dey put earphones for their device. buh my bro dey cry oo...... about SIM somtin somtin... na only 15 naira go comot the message e dey get ... make i no just talk .... this are faint claims
That is not true, in fact this alone at the bolded would make some persons not to buy their product. How can I pay N130,000 or so without earphones who does that? What other brands rarely do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Glo Users, See Why You Should Download Glo Cafe App Today / How BIS Works On Blackberry Devices(non BB Take Note) ,,,,....... / It Is Stubborn, But Itel Phones Can Be Rooted And Linked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.