Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,229 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

My Experience Using XIAOMI Device - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience Using XIAOMI Device (7015 Views)

Before Buying Any Xiaomi Phone, Watch This! How To Spot Xiaomi Device Identity / Who Is Experiencing This Issue With Xiaomi Device. / Xiaomi Device: Good Or Hype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by talktalk4u: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
oxygenlove:
you see..... hear ursef out bruh.... if truly you are facing that problem... there is solutions for it. buh u sounding so bitter.. i less believe ur claim... u dnt even own a mi9t
with all my screenshot you still saying this then you have problem with your sight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by talktalk4u: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
Edopesin:

in other words you're not looking for a solution or what? kindly sell it since it's probably still new and get the G70 infinix, it's that simple
na force to buy infinix ?
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Darthvader93: 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
talktalk4u:
that is why i left MI whatsapp group because of statements like this ...

Someone directed me to their WhatsApp group too but their Admin is a tyrant. So I left. I was not gaining anything. Just fight fight fight.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by oxygenlove(m): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
talktalk4u:
with all my screenshot you still saying this then you have problem with your sight
alaye forget screenshots... no be infinix you dey claim all of a sudden u got a mi9t device and started seen flows... Baba if all of dem fit believe you.. me i no believe you..... Sell the phone and go and buy ur inifinix note 7 simple.....

19 Likes

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Edopesin: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
talktalk4u:
na force to buy infinix ?
I'm not forcing but giving a possible solution for your bad gaming experience
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Darthvader93: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
talktalk4u:
im pissed cuz im not enjoying the phone . i got it for a purpose and its not working towards it a phone of about 130k i should smile abi?

I understand your pain bro.
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by oxygenlove(m): 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Darthvader93:

No sir, allow the man to air his opinion first.
i should believe someone saying redmi 9 will be sold 200usd

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Darthvader93: 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
oxygenlove:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by oxygenlove(m): 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Edopesin:

in other words you're not looking for a solution or what? kindly sell it since it's probably still new and get the G70 infinix, it's that simple
maybe u'll view what am trying to say too.... i dnt believe his claim...... if e give u problem ..sell ham....

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Tillatalk: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
Bro you can sell it and buy tecno or infinix phones just leave us alone we are enjoying our redmi ,xioami phones .. thanks

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Edopesin: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
oxygenlove:
maybe u'll view what am trying to say too.... i dnt believe his claim...... if e give u problem ..sell ham....

lols attention is cheap, if na me get the kind problem I for don sell am tey tey instead of looking for cheap clout on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by talktalk4u: 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
oxygenlove:
didnt you see the thread were the cost $200 was stated ?
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by talktalk4u: 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
Edopesin:

lols attention is cheap, if na me get the kind problem I for don sell am tey tey instead of looking for cheap clout on Nairaland
will you buy same cost i got it? maybe 10k less ?
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by RGBshield: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin so Xiaomi has bugs like this and they pretend to hide it grin grin grin grin once anybody complain about their product they call it normal problem or they fight you

8 Likes

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by sunshineV(f): 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
talktalk4u:
You are directing me to XDA platform ? angry angry angry angry is that platform Xiaomi ?

do u want to fix a bug abi u wan talk?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by mu2sa2: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
Originality007:
SAMSUNG or Nothing
And NOTHING but Samsung.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Edopesin: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
talktalk4u:
will you buy same cost i got it? maybe 10k less ?

create a thread, put the price up and pictures of the device and see people flooding the thread to buy it

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by sunshineV(f): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
RGBshield:
grin grin grin grin grin grin so Xiaomi has bugs like this and they pretend to hide it grin grin grin grin once anybody complain about their product they call it normal problem or they fight you

they have him a link but he wanted to fight

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Rasome(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
This guy is one of the newly recruited transition marketers

Check his profile

10 Likes

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by GrandMufti: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
talktalk4u:
im pissed cuz im not enjoying the phone . i got it for a purpose and its not working towards it a phone of about 130k i should smile abi?

Message me on telegram t3lok3
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Ifabernard(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
OP i dnt have anytin to tel u. na ur badluck help u.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by MilesLamar(m): 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
talktalk4u:
lets call a spade a spade before you tag anybrand trash make sure your SW is perfect .. Which Mi hasnt done yet we still have bugs killing us but we are too ignorant to speak . i was totally fooled last year when i was making mouth in my compound with transsion users mocking them bout their devices only for me to be fooled by MI Mi 9T device ... to cut the story short i got this device to enable enjoy PUBG very well and seeing my compound guys playing this game with a bluetooth controller pad na i run go buy MI 9T the feeling was awsome hearing the news about the device for gaming what i noticed is as follows
1 . i noticed no headset ,
2. i keep getting HTML View bug notification ,
3. Xiaomi Sim Activation Error ,
4. Very Slow Wifi Speed Eg very slow speed when connected to wifi.
5. device can not support Bluetooth control pad once connected the device will start lagging and then freeze up till i carry out a hard restart ,
6. Facebook video call malfunctions cam sometimes automatically goes into landscape mode and wil never return back to portrait mode ,
7. it took me 2months to successfully update my phone with update pack 554mb which means OTA server is very slow ...

And Lastly camera is not well detailed for a 48mp device ? why should i have to use 3rd party APK Gcam to improve my image

please nobody should say its a fake one because MI officails confirmed it and stated its a product Bug which affacted some product Batch .

What i noticed about this Xiaomi fans is they pretend that all is well with their product and will never help you fix it even their staffs cant help . but they always attack other brands

Can you sell the phone to me pls?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by eteebanky: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
cooked up, nice script bro

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Deicide: 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
So you bought a phone of 130k just cause you want to play PUBG Mobile?

1. If you don't have data on your phone the sim would not be activated and it only happens once in a while

2. Xiaomi phones doesn't come with head set, didn't you read that in the spec b4 you bought the phone?

3. HTML view bug notification? I would need more info on that, cause as a Xiaomi user am just hearing of that today

4. Slow WiFi speed should no be blamed on. The phone but the network provider

5. My Redmi not 7 support Bluetooth controlled pad and it also doesn't Lag

6. ... I don't do FB video call but my WhatsApp video call works fine, maybe it's a bug in the Facebook app, so you really can't blame the phone for that.

7. When I was still using MIUI the update of 1.2g doesn't take more than 10minute so again slow network, can't really blame the phone here

8. Even people using Samsung device can't do without GCam if you want best quality for your pic but the default camera still beats any transition device camera.

24 Likes

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by allandutch: 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
talktalk4u:
Ha, I see where the problem is. And I understand, really. If I bought a 130k phone and it's faulty I'll be pissed too. But you're going about this all wrong.
See those Xiaomi guys you're antagonizing, you should be befriending them cos they know a lot about the brand/device. Some of them have been at it for years and even if they can't help they'll know who or where to direct you to.
And stop acting like those guys owe you, like it's their duty to help you fix whatever is wrong with your phone. It's not. They didn't manufacture the Phone and contrary to what you may believe, Xiaomi doesn't know or pay them.

25 Likes

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Urchman27(m): 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
I don't even believe you're the one using that phone.
Check his profile and see, the guy na Xiaomi hater and i think he is one of the infinix marketer

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Perfecttouch(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
My huawei y7p front camera pics, I didn't even use the ai settings yet
If you want a machine get the Huawei y7p
Only downside is, it doesn't come with a play store

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Jemerson: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
Perfecttouch:
My huawei y7p front camera pics, I didn't even use the ai settings yet
If you want a machine get the Huawei y7p
Only downside is, it doesn't come with a play store

Really nice.

Download playstore manually
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Perfecttouch(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
Jemerson:

Really nice.

Download playstore manually
I tried severally, it won't install.
But am still gonna try another method tomorrow
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Ronin1: 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
Are you interested in selling? How much?
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by ddjay: 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
talktalk4u:
lets call a spade a spade before you tag anybrand trash make sure your SW is perfect .. Which Mi hasnt done yet we still have bugs killing us but we are too ignorant to speak . i was totally fooled last year when i was making mouth in my compound with transsion users mocking them bout their devices only for me to be fooled by MI Mi 9T device ... to cut the story short i got this device to enable enjoy PUBG very well and seeing my compound guys playing this game with a bluetooth controller pad na i run go buy MI 9T the feeling was awsome hearing the news about the device for gaming what i noticed is as follows
1 . i noticed no headset ,
2. i keep getting HTML View bug notification ,
3. Xiaomi Sim Activation Error ,
4. Very Slow Wifi Speed Eg very slow speed when connected to wifi.
5. device can not support Bluetooth control pad once connected the device will start lagging and then freeze up till i carry out a hard restart ,
6. Facebook video call malfunctions cam sometimes automatically goes into landscape mode and wil never return back to portrait mode ,
7. it took me 2months to successfully update my phone with update pack 554mb which means OTA server is very slow ...

And Lastly camera is not well detailed for a 48mp device ? why should i have to use 3rd party APK Gcam to improve my image

please nobody should say its a fake one because MI officails confirmed it and stated its a product Bug which affacted some product Batch .

What i noticed about this Xiaomi fans is they pretend that all is well with their product and will never help you fix it even their staffs cant help . but they always attack other brands
BUSTED
Oga that X logo on your notification bar is infinix xclub app. GUYS IGNORE THIS GUY, HE JUST DOWNLOADED ERROR MESSAGES FROM THE NET, THESE PROBLEMS ARE COMMON ON BADLY/POORLY ROOTED XIAOMI PHONES. You are an infinix user trying wash xiaomi. This your tactics has failed woefully.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Jemerson: 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
Perfecttouch:
I tried severally, it won't install.
But am still gonna try another method tomorrow

Ok

Have a look

www. back2gaming .com/guides/updated-how-to-install-google-play-store-on-huawei-phones-new/

Remove spaces

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Activate Whatsapp Call / Samsung Galaxy S III Will Be Unveiled Today / Any Glo Blackberry User Here? Problem With It Last 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.