Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

My Experience Using XIAOMI Device - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience Using XIAOMI Device (6987 Views)

Before Buying Any Xiaomi Phone, Watch This! How To Spot Xiaomi Device Identity / Who Is Experiencing This Issue With Xiaomi Device. / Xiaomi Device: Good Or Hype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by losdiose(m): 9:04am On Jun 06, 2020
edoairways:

I think the bolded has been ban. Dragnet has do something about these monikers causing unnecessary fight on this section

When will they ban you too for coming to Xiaomi thread to troll?

Oh! I'm sorry. Transsion and Nairaland are on a mission.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by losdiose(m): 9:05am On Jun 06, 2020
sunshineV:

So I'm using Huawei and Im keeping tabs on xfans? Please what for?

I just tire

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by edoairways: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2020
losdiose:

Xiaomite do mention my name there

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Fatbabyfart(m): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2020
RGBshield:
the guy said the truth i saw indian blogs talking $200 also . the guy made his point and from his screenshot he has the phone and no one seem to help him

Why will you buy something you condemned.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by RGBshield: 11:38am On Jun 06, 2020
Fatbabyfart:

we know how Xiaomi fans use duplicate accounts to make trash comments on any infinix threads and yet nairaland dont ban them so why ban this guy ?
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by RGBshield: 11:40am On Jun 06, 2020
Fatbabyfart:

he bought something and it wasnt working well he has every right to complain same way Xiaomi fans throll on infinix threads to talk bad
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Ejadike(m): 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
talktalk4u:
lets call a spade a spade before you tag anybrand trash make sure your SW is perfect .. Which Mi hasnt done yet we still have bugs killing us but we are too ignorant to speak . i was totally fooled last year when i was making mouth in my compound with transsion users mocking them bout their devices only for me to be fooled by MI Mi 9T device ... to cut the story short i got this device to enable enjoy PUBG very well and seeing my compound guys playing this game with a bluetooth controller pad na i run go buy MI 9T the feeling was awsome hearing the news about the device for gaming what i noticed is as follows
1 . i noticed no headset ,
2. i keep getting HTML View bug notification ,
3. Xiaomi Sim Activation Error ,
4. Very Slow Wifi Speed Eg very slow speed when connected to wifi.
5. device can not support Bluetooth control pad once connected the device will start lagging and then freeze up till i carry out a hard restart ,
6. Facebook video call malfunctions cam sometimes automatically goes into landscape mode and wil never return back to portrait mode ,
7. it took me 2months to successfully update my phone with update pack 554mb which means OTA server is very slow ...

And Lastly camera is not well detailed for a 48mp device ? why should i have to use 3rd party APK Gcam to improve my image

please nobody should say its a fake one because MI officails confirmed it and stated its a product Bug which affacted some product Batch .

What i noticed about this Xiaomi fans is they pretend that all is well with their product and will never help you fix it even their staffs cant help . but they always attack other brands
I thought they said Xaiomi was the best device ever??
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by tellsblinks(m): 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ejadike:
I thought they said Xaiomi was the best device ever??

don't believe everything you read at first, keep reading before you comment

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by donhils: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Originality007:
SAMSUNG or Nothing
Your head dey there. At least for the peace of mind
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
sajmark:

lolx, have you heard the news of a common image that bricks your almighty Samsung phones when used as a wallpaper?

There is nothing like 'cursed' here. It's a matter of Android not being able to deode a particular pixel in the image because of its format. I don't know how to explain it, just watch the video below for explanation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXKvwPjCGnY

A software update will probably fix it. There was a time a certain text message would crash an iPhone but got fixed after software update.

Oh and it's not just Samsung phones, it also affect Google pixel and one plus. See the video below how it crashes a Google pixel 2 but didn't crash xiaomi Poco f1 and k20 pro. But reports from CNET says some xiaomi users have reported that it crashed their phones. So it's an Android thing and not OEM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vAGOASHOco

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Transsionmustgo: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
RGBshield:
its very bad... we have MI fan who created an account with username i think its ( ShunTecnoinfinix ) and nairaland did nothing about it .. @dragnet
na your papa get nairaland grin grin. I think that guy lied that he got banned because he couldn't prove he had the mi9t. If truly he had the mi9t he should quote my post and send a screenshot with his status bar.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Crownedjon: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
edoairways:

I think the bolded has been ban. Dragnet has do something about these monikers causing unnecessary fight on this section
He should also get rid of your kind and RGBshield from this section

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by edoairways: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Crownedjon:
He should
In

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by tellsblinks(m): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
Crownedjon:

edoairways is a troll, I still wonder what it would take for him to see the light shinning in his front

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by tellsblinks(m): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
greenhulk:

There is nothing like 'cursed' here. It's a matter of Android not being able to deode a particular pixel in the image because of its format. I don't know how to explain it, just watch the video below for explanation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXKvwPjCGnY

A software update will probably fix it. There was a time a certain text message would crash an iPhone but got fixed after software update.

Oh and it's not just Samsung phones, it also affect Google pixel and one plus. See the video below how it crashes a Google pixel 2 but didn't crash xiaomi Poco f1 and k20 pro. But reports from CNET says some xiaomi users have reported that it crashed their phones. So it's an Android thing and not OEM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vAGOASHOco

one mind is telling me to try it
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Ejadike(m): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
allandutch:
Dude, there's no need for this. If you don't like your Mi9T, Sell it and get the "superior" infinix note 7.
value speaks for itself
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
tellsblinks:

one mind is telling me to try it

Hmm, e be like say u get plenty phones. Dash me one na
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Playermayweda(m): 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hello sir if u no like the phone just sell am for me 30k, I agree with you it's a bad phone

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by 10thElement: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
losdiose:

they ban the guy because he exposed Xiaomi yash ... that guy said he was part of xiaomi and when he needed help they failed him so he started supporting transsion
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by 10thElement: 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
whenever someone say talk about the bad side of xiaomi they tag him troll why ? but you guys go around to attack another brand grin grin grin xiaomi the RAt
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Bendent19: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
This guy is a modafucking liar. OGA, YOU ARE A TRANSION MARKETER AND NOTHING MORE. It's obvious from your profile.

All these problems you mentioned are not even problems. They are things you need to do when you get a new Xiaomi phone. I did all these things within 5mins of starting my phone for the first time.
I activated my SIM, created a Mi account, set up my phone. Once you've done all the right things, Xiaomi allows free messaging between other activated users. Can your useless transsion do the same?

You claim the data speed is slow, but you are able to play pubg.
The only problem you've mentioned here is that of the Bluetooth controller and how it freezes your phone which is also likely another false story. You obviously went to Xiaomi web forum to look for issues you can come here to complain about. You are not very smart sir.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by talktalk4u: 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
See when I was in tears by this scam brand
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by 10thElement: 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bug bug bug
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by 10thElement: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bendent19:
This guy is a modafucking liar. OGA, YOU ARE A TRANSION MARKETER AND NOTHING MORE. It's obvious from your profile.

All these problems you mentioned are not even problems. They are things you need to do when you get a new Xiaomi phone. I did all these things within 5mins of starting my phone for the first time.
I activated my SIM, created a Mi account, set up my phone. Once you've done all the right things, Xiaomi allows free messaging between other activated users. Can your useless transsion do the same?

The only problem you've mentioned here is that of the Bluetooth controller and how it freezes your phone which is also likely another false story. You obviously went to Xiaomi web forum to look for issues you can come here to complain about. You are not very smart sir.
the guy said data speed was slow when trying to update . Common sense try pick one
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Zeroenochone(m): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
[quote author=talktalk4u post=90310638][/quote]

The Xiaomi SIM activation is optional, it can be disabled
And activating it or not doesn't mean you won't be able to use your phone and SIM card, it's just so Xiaomi themselves can help you track your phone incase it goes missing
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by 10thElement: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
Zeroenochone:

And activating it or not doesn't mean you won't be able to use your phone and SIM card, it's just so Xiaomi themselves can help you track your phone incase it goes missing
medicine after death
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Zeroenochone(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
10thElement:
medicine after death

This death is as a result of ignorance
If we were to do an in-depth investigation the guy probably doesn't update his phone and if there's anything he doesn't understand about his phone IT'S HIS PHONE FOR CHRIST SAKE a quick trip to Google or the Xiaomi community won't hurt!
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by 10thElement: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
Check his threads .. if you were active you would noticed him when he was complaining your follow Xiaomi fans attacked him and they got his account ban . Now OP don join another brand
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by talktalk4u: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Zeroenochone:

were you they when the issues they ? You just they talk backwards. I used your flagship brother MI90T 6GB version and na bug nearly kill me
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by talktalk4u: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bendent19:

the same way I was xiaomi marketer
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by Zeroenochone(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
talktalk4u:
were you they when the issues they ? You just they talk backwards. I used your flagship brother MI90T 6GB version and na bug nearly kill me

Peleh dear
It happens sometimes
Re: My Experience Using XIAOMI Device by donMIG(m): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
At some point I been dei consider redmi as my next fone oo... The way complains much so... Last last I go use fone wei I don use dia brands b4 infinix
My tecno la7 no dei fit run most games I wan play smoothly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xhamster Video Downloader Apk Latest Version For Android / Help Me Welcome My New Baby / Samsung Galaxy A50 After 30 Days Of Use (+ PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.