Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Appreciation Post. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Appreciation Post. (3321 Views)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation / Appreciation Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appreciation Post. by DonTim1: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Am mostly proud when we become selfless , not caring about tribe, religion or affiliations to extend help. There's still good in the land.

Congrats op and best of luck
Re: Appreciation Post. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
please someone should assist me with some money to buy foodstuffs ,I am currently broke with no money and I and my daughter need to eat.

Please help John Olabisi 0037301203 gtb. Thank u
Re: Appreciation Post. by bjprodint(f): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
kamez:

look for a 1 room self con, as soon as possible, make sure the landlord is willing to accept two years rent upfront, (so u don't start bothering urself about rent renewal anytime soon) then quote or send me a pm I will pay for it agent fee and any other cost included.. be strong dear it is well
people who want to help me are unable to help me due to this post,i hope i didnt offend you thats why u didnt help me.my mind is clear.sir,you own your help and can help whosoever you wish to help,how can i force you.i didnt work for you to even expect such help.i got no help from you but it is well with us all,amen.
Re: Appreciation Post. by BigDick70inch(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Calm down..

Maybe you should give him a Lil mo time..

Don't expect everything to that fast..

Hopefully e will do something..

bjprodint:
people who want to help me are unable to help me due to this post,i hope i didnt offend you thats why u didnt help me.my mind is clear.sir,you own your help and can help whosoever you wish to help,how can i force you.i didnt work for you to even expect such help.i got no help from you but it is well with us all,amen.
Re: Appreciation Post. by mytime24(f): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
BigDick70inch:
Calm down..

Maybe you should give him a Lil mo time..

Don't expect everything to that fast..

Hopefully e will do something..

u're right bt same time if she has found an apartment or d house agent find one for her, they c'nt keep waiting for her fr too long embarassed
Re: Appreciation Post. by Zabiboy: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2020

grin grin....
Nigerians ....
Some times i wonder if some Nairalanders are not on other SM networks....
Anybody can wake up and infuriate your expectations but so far it's an online stuff, dont count on it till it's done...
Anyways...i'm just passing by cool
Re: Appreciation Post. by bjprodint(f): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
kamez:

look for a 1 room self con, as soon as possible, make sure the landlord is willing to accept two years rent upfront, (so u don't start bothering urself about rent renewal anytime soon) then quote or send me a pm I will pay for it agent fee and any other cost included.. be strong dear it is well
this was what happened,i sent him a mail that it was my personal home that fell,not rented that i will need amount from him,i told him d house needs roofing and plastering.he said i should give him an estimate,i told him 150k will solve the issue that he should pls assist me with 50k,i would get d rest from family and friends.
after people around adviced me to rent an apartment first then renovate mine later when i have the means.i sent him another mail that i have found a room self contain of 70k per year and agent will get 15k.that theres no agreement fee in abuja.ihavent gotten any reply sice then.
i dont want to ever beg on nairaland again,am onky explaining because people think he has assisted me.

pls a mode should help me take down this thread.
Re: Appreciation Post. by mytime24(f): 12:27am On Jun 14, 2020
bjprodint:
this was what happened,i sent him a mail that it was my personal home that fell,not rented that i will need amount from him,i told him d house needs roofing and plastering.he said i should give him an estimate,i told him 150k will solve the issue that he should pls assist me with 50k,i would get d rest from family and friends.
after people around adviced me to rent an apartment first then renovate mine later when i have the means.i sent him another mail that i have found a room self contain of 70k per year and agent will get 15k.that theres no agreement fee in abuja.ihavent gotten any reply sice then.
i dont want to ever beg on nairaland again,am onky explaining because people think he has assisted me.

sme nairalanders can give false hope sha undecided
anyway hope u'v tried fixing d roof #1st, like usin frm ur profits or wit other cash d sincere ones donated
Re: Appreciation Post. by Foodqueen(f): 2:30am On Jun 14, 2020
bjprodint:

He is not owing you anything. And I am sure by now u would have bombarded him with lots of messages.
Delete everything d way uve done before

4 Likes

Re: Appreciation Post. by BigDick70inch(m): 11:07am On Jun 14, 2020
I understand..

I jux pray the man is really serious..

Cos honestly..some guys will make promises jux to gain people's attention..esp ladies

mytime24:
u're right bt same time if she has found an apartment or d house agent find one for her, they c'nt keep waiting for her fr too long embarassed
Re: Appreciation Post. by Greatzeus(m): 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
All your post are about help me this,help me that. June 4 you started a business, posting pictures of fruits from 3 different locations,June 6 your house did whatever? Keep deceiving yourself and those who lack simple initiatives.
No wonder scammers are having a field day on nairaland,many here have cognitive impairment. I saw a thread of a grown ass man who got duped by investing in money doubling scheme,he even as the gits to create a thread about it, seeking pity.
If you read this post and didn't see the inherent intention of deception and fraud then I pity the education system you passed through. The funny thing is those who are usually very easy to believe scam stories don't always have money to give because they're broke, mostly beggers themselves,so they're compassionate to their fellow tradesmen grin
Those who are very comfortable or rich are hard to swindle by fake stories because they know the value of a single naira. That's the difference between those who are broke and those who are not.
This is not the end. Op is cooking up another story for the gullible nairalanders,wait for it.

5 Likes

Re: Appreciation Post. by STENON(f): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Greatzeus:
All your post are about help me this,help me that. June 4 you started a business, posting pictures of fruits from 3 different locations,June 6 your house did whatever? Keep deceiving yourself and those who lack simple initiatives.
No wonder scammers are having a field day on nairaland,many here have cognitive impairment. I saw a thread of a grown ass man who got duped by investing in money doubling scheme,he even as the gits to create a thread about it, seeking pity.
If you read this post and didn't see the inherent intention of deception and fraud then I pity the education system you passed through. The funny thing is those who are usually very easy to believe scam stories don't always have money to give because they're broke, mostly beggers themselves,so they're compassionate to their fellow tradesmen grin
Those who are very comfortable or rich are hard to swindle by fake stories because they know the value of a single naira. That's the difference between those who are broke and those who are not.
This is not the end. Op is cooking up another story for the gullible nairalanders,wait for it.
embarassed embarassed embarassed It is better to keep quiet rather than tagging someone post as a scammer. Not everyone was born with a silver or golden spoon lipsrsealed, I personally went through her facebook profile based on the info she gave on this thread and I really felt pity for the young, ambitious but happy, hardworking Lady cry. She lost her mum at a very young age, she is married to a man with disability who does little to nothing for income, she completed her personal building in 2019 all by herself just to create comfort for her kids and husband, she works as a private school teacher but has not been paid due to the lockdown, the house collapsed due to heavy rain ... Now pray to be in her condition and guess if you won't do worst than that!! tongue Nobody prays to be an online beggar but we can't blame God because we always have a story to tell the next generation when we come out stronger and better cool

5 Likes

Re: Appreciation Post. by teemotee: 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
why raise someone's hope just to dash it. For attention? This bros no try at all

1 Like

Re: Appreciation Post. by Justbehave(m): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
ProfDview1:

God bless you sir.... God bless u
Thanks for calling the mod on me and getting me banned for one week now. I thought you were matured.
Re: Appreciation Post. by ClownPrinceOfPi: 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
E be things.
Re: Appreciation Post. by Justbehave(m): 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
ClownPrinceOfPi:

Don't mind him.Hes a perrenial old fool.
I am disappointed in him .
Re: Appreciation Post. by ClownPrinceOfPi: 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
Justbehave:
I am disappointed in him .
Just calm down bro because you'll still meet more of them here.
Re: Appreciation Post. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hogwash
Re: Appreciation Post. by Justbehave(m): 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
ClownPrinceOfPi:

Just calm down bro because you'll still meet more of them here.
Thanks bro
Re: Appreciation Post. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? / Flat Tummy Without Exercise? Get In Here / Beautiful Bride. Adamu Mu'azu's Daughter Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.