Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Buhari Is truly An IDIOT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is truly An IDIOT (1882 Views)

Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? / DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' / Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by SweetVibe: 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
This fool and his Northern cabal just shut down cryptocurrency out of jealousy for the success of southern youth. See, I dont have much to say but to curse all his shameless hungry supporters, weak southern leaders and the coward youth who sat down and watch an old useless man destroy their future.

SHAME TO TINUBU FOR SPONSORING THIS IDIOT TO POWER
SHAME TO ALL THE FOOLS WHO VOTED FOR THIS IDIOT

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by providencia(m): 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
Stay blessed
Stay focus bro.
Work ur ass out to get away from this shit hole.
As for the mod that wants to come and delete this: Suffer no dey tire you?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by madmohamed(m): 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
SweetVibe:
This fool and his Northern cabal just shut down cryptocurrency out of jealousy for the success of southern youth. See, I dont have much to say but to curse all his shameless hungry supporters, weak southern leaders and the coward youth who sat down and watch an old useless man destroy their future.

he is more than stupid he is useless he is a mad man he is bloody fool buhari is an animal monkey pig and cow buhari is idiot f..k buhari. If I have any opportunities I will assassinate that idiot. F..k DSS I'm coming back on Sunday let them come and wait for me in mma and welcome me. I'm coming whit British airways fork ass all the more than forker fork you too

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by Veqtor: 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
A big compound one.

They just banned Nigerians from buying and selling crypto. Another move to strangulate us with poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by SweetVibe: 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
Veqtor:
A big compound one.

They just banned Nigerians from buying and selling crypto. Another move to strangulate us with poverty.
Buhari, APC and Democrats hates to see people financially succesful. They prefer you depend on them for handout or social stipend money to feed. Useless Idiots

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by rayvelez(m): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
Im damn weak right now but the poison bbq seller won't see it awon werey.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by BadEnglish(m): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
A compound fool.
Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by amakadlite(f): 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
The vengeful old man came to strangulate life out of every successful living thing.
If not the grace of God.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by GamalNasser: 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
Next time y'all will take Election seriously

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by limeta(f): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
The plan is for every able southern to leave the country for fulani total take over

Borrow Borrow president
A man that ve never turned over a penny all his life

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by chrisxxx(m): 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
Please remove Tinubu's name. H e followed the bandwagon. Tinubu was in no way supporting Buhari to be president. Tinubu wanted Atiku, although he never believed Atiku could as well win.
The person who provided the rail that led Buhari to presidency was Amaechi. No other body. Others believed but could npt commit in time and resources. May be strategically that was why he is the Minister of Transport. I am never a fan of Tinubu but in this keep him out of this.
Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by Crayfish09: 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
Lol. I'm swimming in your tearsgrin
Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by MrValthegreat: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hmm! Take it easy bro! The backward one will Soon leave the mantle. Nobody can push back the hands of time. Instead of the government looking for ways of tapping more benefits from the crypto technology they are trying to stop air from blowing. We will soon see how possible that can be.

Don't let this opportunity pass you by like Bitcoin did, start mining now before it is fully launched to become a VIP and earn big.

Download at https://bee.games/download.html use 'valthegreat' as your referral link.
Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by VictorUSA(m): 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
madmohamed:
he is more than stupid he is useless he is a mad man he is bloody fool buhari is an animal monkey pig and cow buhari is idiot f..k buhari. If I have any opportunities I will assassinate that idiot. F..k DSS I'm coming back on Sunday let them come and wait for me in mma and welcome me. I'm coming whit British airways fork ass all the more than forker fork you too
He's morethan that:buhari is a bastard with three different mothers, olosho's son,mongrel baboon,folish,develish,the ugliest thing to have ever existed,he's everything bad u can ever think of;stupid old fool, dead soul idiot, shameless.Buhari is vice-devil.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by mytime24(f): 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
E shock U grin

Even d presidency is shocked wit dis policy cheesy
Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by luvmijeje(f): 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Venom, revenge & destruction.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
Thank God I will soon leave this country...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by onward4life(m): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
SweetVibe:

Not true

Because if he was allowed to contest again

He will still conquer the whole of south west

Again and again

South is filled with 8 reds
Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by primestreams: 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
They want the south to be broke like the north

Bleep them
Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by primestreams: 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
Instead of creating jobs, they are blocking sources of income

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by johnmartus(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
Buhari is a compound fool. That bastard will destroy APC that is my concern me.We are laboring before the party was formed.his policies is affecting people.
Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by joinnow: 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
how confuse our CBN governor is

Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by timibare(m): 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Why is everyone saying this?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by wakaman: 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
India is on this, china is on this, even America and UK have policies deterrent to crypto currency.

Ignorant ones angry
Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by coputa(m): 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
chrisxxx:
Please remove Tinubu's name. H e followed the bandwagon. Tinubu was in no way supporting Buhari to be president. Tinubu wanted Atiku, although he never believed Atiku could as well win.
The person who provided the rail that led Buhari to presidency was Amaechi. No other body. Others believed but could npt commit in time and resources. May be strategically that was why he is the Minister of Transport. I am never a fan of Tinubu but in this keep him out of this.
Don't say what you don't know,it seems you don't know the network jagaban has in Nigeria and beyond,amaechi is a kindergarten compared to tinubu.
Tinubu, singlehandedly put buhari in sso rock with his wide network
Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by MuchAdo: 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
Part of the punishment for last year's ENDSARS protest

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by HeadShot: 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
JAHHHHHH:
Thank God I will soon leave this country...

You are going nowhere...

I plead with buhari government to close the borders on Nigerian youths...

He is sharing 5k to the poor... Thats More than enough
Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by anungangampu: 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
Eeee dey reach everybody body
Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by chrisxxx(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
coputa:
Don't say what you don't know,it seems you don't know the network jagaban has in Nigeria and beyond,amaechi is a kindergarten compared to tinubu.
Did you know that Tinubu almost backed out at the die minutes of that campaign?
Do you know it took the intervention of Amaechi to change Tinubus mind?
Mind you I am not saying that Tinubu is not influencial or connected. All I am saying is that he only started to openly support Buhari after the primaries.
Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by dokyOloye: 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
A lot of the eediots wailing in high tones now were begged and begged not to vote Buhari not once but twice but they thought they were doing Igbos.
You will learn albeit the hard way that votes cast in an election has real life consequence.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
coputa:
The Northern folks disbelief this..
Re: Buhari Is truly An IDIOT by malele(m): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibomair To Commence Porthacourt, Accra And Banjul Flight Next Month..photos / 30 Questions IPOB Must Answer. / 3 Times Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Overwhelmingly Defeated Fg, Se Governors And Ohanaeze N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.