Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State (61803 Views)

Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland / He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide / Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by JasonScoolari: 2:44am On Jun 05, 2020
Viciheaka:
sometimes I wish I was rich and had affluence to help most people I see suffering and passing through sickness and pain my bro hold on help is on the way
Don't even dare help that foolish scammer...

Do not say you were not warned.
Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by Peterbits: 3:00am On Jun 05, 2020
Only God knows what might have been his predicament that made him want to take such drastic measures
Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by emekajonny(m): 3:01am On Jun 05, 2020
pintue or I donbelivit
Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by Addme: 3:01am On Jun 05, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Please bro, I have been coming across his plea even before he changed his moniker....
I also have intention of sending him my widows mite but just decided to search through and I saw your warning. Pls is it proven he is a scammer?
Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by packman: 3:27am On Jun 05, 2020
Feel very bad for. Him
Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by JasonScoolari: 3:39am On Jun 05, 2020
Addme:

Please bro, I have been coming across his plea even before he changed his moniker....
I also have intention of sending him my widows mite but just decided to search through and I saw your earning. Pls is it proven he is a scammer?
Him changing moniker is as a result of the frequent ban he receives from the moderators... That should tell you that the fool is a scammer.

Don't be too emotional when you see online and offline beggars.

Help those around you not this online thief using someone's video for fraudulent activities.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by Addme: 4:00am On Jun 05, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Him changing moniker is as a result of the frequent ban he receives from the moderators... That should tell you that the fool is a scammer.

Don't be too emotional when you see online and offline beggars.

Help those around you not this online thief using someone's video for fraudulent activities.
Thank you.
Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by Karemarealty288(m): 5:30am On Jun 05, 2020
Reminds me of the movie "The man on the edge"
Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by Bluehill1051: 5:38am On Jun 05, 2020
Where is Odumeje now o. This is where we need him
Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by Yankee101: 6:11am On Jun 05, 2020
PTSD. no therapy
Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by Tonytonex(m): 6:23am On Jun 05, 2020
May God help them.
Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by Tonytonex(m): 6:32am On Jun 05, 2020
philipstanley:
I can't wait for June 17

Premier league
Abba Bros, get small sense nau
Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by Sardauna24(m): 6:37am On Jun 05, 2020
bliz123:
Wetin person no go c for coro
Which keen coro again?abeg make una forget dat scandemic,we're tired of it
Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by Luvinghubby: 6:58am On Jun 05, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Just the other day on the front page of Nairaland, some soldiers were heard laying curse on the incompetent Buratai,

Today, the Nigeria Army are accusing the N50 boys of brutalising the suicide attempting soldier.... Just like the way the APC will shift the blame to the PDP for their gross stupidity.

No good story coming out from the Nigeria Army since Tukur Buratai took over.

I'll rather join the Lord's Choosen Army led by Lt. Colnel Lazarus Muoka than the Nigeria Army.
Hahaha... Jason Scoolari, the slayer of & other 30k monthly stipend zombies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by Ohraykon: 7:08am On Jun 05, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Just the other day on the front page of Nairaland, some soldiers were heard laying curse on the incompetent Buratai,

Today, the Nigeria Army are accusing the N50 boys of brutalising the suicide attempting soldier.... Just like the way the APC will shift the blame to the PDP for their gross stupidity.

I'll rather join the Lord's Choosen Army led by Lt. Colnel Lazarus Muoka than the Nigeria Army.
dar yahoo pastor are you not even worse off grin
Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by Ohraykon: 7:09am On Jun 05, 2020
stevmatt15:

Chosen Mopol, hahaha I hail ooo but na Bible you go dey carry no be gun ooo
He is just a joker grin
Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by Inda2020: 7:16am On Jun 05, 2020
他们想要我的心灵,灵魂和我的身体。秘密社会试图盯着 我。 但是我会把它隐身在一个他们找不到我的地方!해튜켜 큐코너 ㅁㅎ녘 노뉴너뉺캬ㅓㄴㅎ누넌ㅍ녀뉴논 킄ㅍㅋ ㄴ 큐. ㅓ 뉴너뉸 人士官长 者勿 ;D他们想要我的心灵,灵魂和我的身体。秘密社会试图盯着 我。 但是我会把它隐身在一个他们找不到我的地方!해튜켜 큐코너 ㅁㅎ녘 노뉴너뉺캬ㅓㄴㅎ누넌ㅍ녀뉴논 킄ㅍㅋ ㄴ 큐. ㅓ 뉴너뉸 人士官长 者勿

1 Like

Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by Neddyogu(m): 7:37am On Jun 05, 2020
Racoon:
Just imagine.A soldier that supposed to fight for fatherland is now overwhelmed with mental disorder-perhaps PTST.

PTSD
Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by CHUKWUOBED(m): 7:40am On Jun 05, 2020
angry

Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by Geesaintagape: 7:52am On Jun 05, 2020
When GEJ was warning against the suicide mission of voting in GMB they were busy singing said baba. Now see yourselves
Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by tyup(m): 8:43am On Jun 05, 2020
Mandyvicky:
The Nigerian army heads are really corrupt, the system is turning into dirty politics the army generals will later regret.

They'll be retired by then
Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by Gandollar(f): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2020
vioment:
Him morale low.

Oga God, abeg dash am enough mental strength.
A-men o

1 Like

Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by mdchikezie(m): 9:07am On Jun 05, 2020
Galactico4ever:
So na EPL be your concern in this pandemic?issoright?

EVERYBODY AND THEIR HEADACHE, I CANNOT WAIT EQUALLY
Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2020
JasonScoolari:

which one my broda?

this one?

grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by paix(m): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin
Buratai should pay these guys na

Na frustration dey worry this one

How much do soldiers earn per month
Barely 50k this one na job
Na service to your fatherland.
Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by Proudlytips: 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
ye
Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by petitejolie(f): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
But that stuff doesn’t look high enough na. It’s like one story building
Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
JasonScoolari:

interesting
Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by bliz123: 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sardauna24:
Which keen coro again?abeg make una forget dat scandemic,we're tired of it

I mean the coronation of all high chiefs in ogbonike kingdom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This / Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) / Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.