Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State (61805 Views)

Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland / He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide / Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by Prolific007(m): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2020
philipstanley:
I can't wait for June 17

Premier league

This is but one of the things the government has used to divert the youths attention including bet9ja. Wisee up lads
Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by Divinenwa: 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Addme:

Please bro, I have been coming across his plea even before he changed his moniker....
I also have intention of sending him my widows mite but just decided to search through and I saw your warning. Pls is it proven he is a scammer?
the real person he is impersonating is here nwamabo247 or www.nairaland
Com/celenwa1 is the person that genuinely need your help his condition is verifiable you can ask other naira lander s that Anthony has been using his video to scam people here
Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by Divinenwa: 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Don't even dare help that foolish scammer...

Do not say you were not warned.
Viciheaka the real person in that video is he using to scam people is nwamabo247 or celenwa1 his condition is verifiable some nairalanders can confirm to his his profile is well uploaded with real contact details you can use to verify his identity
Re: Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State by Addme: 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
Divinenwa:
the real person he is impersonating is here nwamabo247 or www.nairaland
Com/celenwa1 is the person that genuinely need your help his condition is verifiable you can ask other naira lander s that Anthony has been using his video to scam people here
Ok thanks, will search and verify.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This / Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) / Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.