Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

With Confidence We Can Say Jesus Christ Crucified Is Our Helper - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / With Confidence We Can Say Jesus Christ Crucified Is Our Helper (122 Views)

Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? / A Verse Which Peoole Try To Use To Say Jesus Is Not God Actually Prove He Is God / The Holy Spirit – Our Helper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Confidence We Can Say Jesus Christ Crucified Is Our Helper by ochibuogwu5: 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
"Let your character [your moral essence, your inner nature] be free from the love of money [shun greed—be financially ethical], being content with what you have; for He has said, “I will never [under any circumstances] desert you [nor give you up nor leave you without support, nor will I in any degree leave you helpless], nor will I forsake or let you down or relax My hold on you [assuredly not]!” 6 So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently say,

“The Lord is my Helper [in time of need], I will not be afraid.
What will man do to me?” (Hebrews 13:5-6 amp)
Re: With Confidence We Can Say Jesus Christ Crucified Is Our Helper by ochibuogwu5: 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
"If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates (works against) his brother or sister he is a liar; for the one who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen. 21 And this commandment we have from Him, that the one who loves God should also [unselfishly] love his brother and seek the best for him." (1 John 4:20-21 amp)
Re: With Confidence We Can Say Jesus Christ Crucified Is Our Helper by ochibuogwu5: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
"But I have this [charge] against you, that you have left your first love [you have lost the depth of love that you first had for Me]." (Revelation 2:4 amp)
Re: With Confidence We Can Say Jesus Christ Crucified Is Our Helper by ochibuogwu5: 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
"This is *a faithful and trustworthy statement,* deserving full acceptance and approval, *that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners,* among whom I am foremost. 16 Yet for this reason I found mercy, so that in me as the foremost [of sinners], Jesus Christ might demonstrate His perfect patience as an example or pattern for those who would believe in Him for eternal life."
(1 Timothy 1:15-16 amp)

(1) (Reply)

Democracy Day: Charge To Spiritual Leaders. / How We All Ended In "The Mark"?? Most Important Text / Seeds Of Destiny 15 June 2020 -- Fulfilment And Satisfaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.