Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) - Science/Technology (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (105093 Views)

1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel / 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
obonujoker:

Yeah... No wonder devil couldn't ask them to eat the tree of life fruit, rather than the knowledge's fruit... grin
That old serpent...its all good though, you really cant imagine living eternally with temptations abound.

1 Like

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Grandmeister(m): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
wirinet:

But there are billions of reactions happening in billions of galaxies in billions of planets within those galaxies and for billions of years. Does winning the lottery of life not look at certainty with odds of 0.000000000000001%?
My goodness!
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by wirinet(m): 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Grandmeister:

My goodness!
It's a miracle you now get it. Hallelujah.

But let me explain it further for others who are yet to understand.
In the picture is our milky way galaxy. It contains approximately 200 billion stars in which our star (which is the solar system ) is one. The position of our sun is indicated. If we assume that each star has an average of 4 planet, we will have at least 800 billion planets in our galaxy.
The hubble space telescope has revealed at least 200 billion other galaxies in the universe. So multiply 200 billion by 800 billion to estimate the number of planets in the universe. Add that for the estimated age of the universe being about 13 billion years.
Now you can't tell me that the physical and chemical conditions for life will not be right in at least quote out of 160,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets in all of 13 billion years. Or that you need a designer before life can evolve in one of those planets.

1 Like

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by richeeyo(m): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

Wasting alot of money chasing this..

Is not even clout
Bros this is definitely more than clout

MODIFIED
On a serious note, I have making ftc like crazy, and I have been waiting for the money the give to people that make ftc.

Who should I send my bank account details to?
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by ume1000: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Collinz2:
See this dumb pikin, now tell me how on earth preserved food 4 animal belle wan take help u f00l.
the same way they used the structure of bird take build airplane, with all due respect there is always something to learn from such an envent no matter how small

Like the James Webb telescope(most powerful ) that was built using mirrors whom could have ever thought of that

Or the fact that when you see a star 300 million light years away means you are. Actually seeing that star as it was 300 million years ago cos the light has been traveling towards you for that long

How about the study of crystals that has enabled human build extraordinary microscope and telescope

The things we take for granted are often the most important things in life

Even the Bible says that " he has put the world in thier heart that they cannot study his works "

So why not appreciate those whom spend their lives studying the past in order to better the present on your behalf
You probably use a mobile phone do you know if it was something stupid that was studied to produce it

As you read this I want you to look around you cos there is something important about your environment you are not noticing

Cos been observant is the first step towards Been an inventor
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by obonujoker(m): 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
wirinet:

And you or moses was there when God was creating?
There is nothing like limitless in the universe, everything has its limits.

God is the author and umpire of the universe
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by obonujoker(m): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
wirinet:

Are you listening to what you are saying? Man wasn't designed to die. Is it possible for anything in the universe not to die?
Ok, if man wasn't designed to die, was mandated designed to be born? Or, was it only Adam and Eve that was supposed to live in the garden of Eden for ever and ever, without eating, drinking, shitting or even sexing?

What of other animals that was created, we're they also meant to live perpetually?

Christians, the word over.... Seek a better place where there would be no more death, which is an heavenly, the place the Lord Jesus Christ had gone to prepare, and soon he'd come to take us home, and we would be with him forever and forever, reigning and shining and basking in God's glory and light.

The Earth was created for man to live forever, but it was lost through sin... To get that eternal life back to man, my Lord and master Jesus Christ had to come, and give it back to us, humans (John 3:16)

Man was supposed to live forevermore on earth, and the animals and greens were for his consumption
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by obonujoker(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
veeshock:

That old serpent...its all good though, you really cant imagine living eternally with temptations abound.

In the world to come, temptation and evil will be taken away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by wirinet(m): 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
obonujoker:

God is the author and umpire of the universe
Proof? Proof? Proof?

1 Like

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by EmmaOgbu(m): 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
GodSaklek:

light099
espn
GOFRONT
FlordFlorez
puyol005
Jeromejnr
12345baba
MichaelSokoto
XwhY
tballeyy
Ladiesdoctor
olusma23
Jamesbiodun
Ghozky
EmmaOgbu
MasterJayJay

Nowadays,Nairaland are full of kids who can't reason very well,that's the reason why I don't really come here unlike before,they are lying,they are lying,they discovered and invented that phone u are using to browse as a prove of advanced technology,but u believed that if u load recharge cards,u can call someone far away from u,u can use laptops and other modern day technology,I don't know why u believe that if u plug TV into the socket,u can see the clear picture,.. Don't just sits and say they are lying without making your own research first,make Ur own research and prove them wrong this time around...

It's time for Seun to start deleting unrelevant comments if he want Nairaland to move forward.
Go seat down, you don't even know the difference between the technological scientist that discovered phone and those archeological scientist that most of their works are presumptions.

1 Like

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Raustin(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
light099:

Life is no doubt a great masterpiece of art, epitome of extraordinary creativity, climax of skillful fabrication, nexus of complex functionality and unbelievable compatibility of distinct contrasting vastness.

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Collinz2(m): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
I asked u a simple question and u are preaching for me. How food preserved inside dinosaur for 110 million years go take help u na I ask
ume1000:
the same way they used the structure of bird take build airplane, with all due respect there is always something to learn from such an envent no matter how small

Like the James Webb telescope(most powerful ) that was built using mirrors whom could have ever thought of that

Or the fact that when you see a star 300 million light years away means you are. Actually seeing that star as it was 300 million years ago cos the light has been traveling towards you for that long

How about the study of crystals that has enabled human build extraordinary microscope and telescope

The things we take for granted are often the most important things in life

Even the Bible says that " he has put the world in thier heart that they cannot study his works "

So why not appreciate those whom spend their lives studying the past in order to better the present on your behalf
You probably use a mobile phone do you know if it was something stupid that was studied to produce it

As you read this I want you to look around you cos there is something important about your environment you are not noticing

Cos been observant is the first step towards Been an inventor
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by ume1000: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Collinz2:

I asked u a simple question and u are preaching for me. How food preserved inside dinosaur for 110 million years go take help u na I ask
[color=Red]e fit help us know how to preserve human being like you so that future generations go see the fool of the Melenium[/colour]
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by ume1000: 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
ume1000:
e fit help us know how to preserve human being like you so that future generations go see the fool of the Melenium
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by obonujoker(m): 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
wirinet:

Proof? Proof? Proof?

He created all things
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by TruthinAction: 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
obonujoker:

Wrong postulation... The word "replenish" in the Bible, means to "fill" not to "refill".

It also means to renew and to refill. Genesis 1:1 said God created the heaven and the earth in the beginning. Verse 2 said the earth became void. So something happened to the original earth that made it void otherwise it means God created the earth from an existing earth that was void. Who then created the earth that was void. Please, go back and read the Bible again. There was a pre Adamic race. Science have discovered fossils that have been buried millions of years ago but man has only been on earth just for about 6,000 years.
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
EmmaOgbu:

Go seat down, you don't even know the difference between the technological scientist that discovered phone and those archeological scientist that most of their works are presumptions.
educated illiterate
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Collinz2(m): 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
ume1000:
[color=Red]e fit help us know how to preserve human being like you so that future generations go see the fool of the Melenium[/colour]
e fit? look at this fool. i sorry 4 ur kids.
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by obonujoker(m): 12:01am On Jun 07, 2020
TruthinAction:

It also means to renew and to refill. Genesis 1:1 said God created the heaven and the earth in the beginning. Verse 2 said the earth became void. So something happened to the original earth that made it void otherwise it means God created the earth from an existing earth that was void. Who then created the earth that was void. Please, go back and read the Bible again. There was a pre Adamic race. Science have discovered fossils that have been buried millions of years ago but man has only been on earth just for about 6,000 years.

Genesis 1:1-3
1. In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Where did your "became" come from??
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by wirinet(m): 9:10am On Jun 07, 2020
obonujoker:

He created all things
What do you mean he ?
Does he look like an old Caucasian man with blue eyes and white beard?
Does he have a dick and testosterone running through his blood?
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by 12345baba(m): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2020
GodSaklek:

light099
espn
GOFRONT
FlordFlorez
puyol005
Jeromejnr
12345baba
MichaelSokoto
XwhY
tballeyy
Ladiesdoctor
olusma23
Jamesbiodun
Ghozky
EmmaOgbu
MasterJayJay

Nowadays,Nairaland are full of kids who can't reason very well,that's the reason why I don't really come here unlike before,they are lying,they are lying,they discovered and invented that phone u are using to browse as a prove of advanced technology,but u believed that if u load recharge cards,u can call someone far away from u,u can use laptops and other modern day technology,I don't know why u believe that if u plug TV into the socket,u can see the clear picture,.. Don't just sits and say they are lying without making your own research first,make Ur own research and prove them wrong this time around...

It's time for Seun to start deleting unrelevant comments if he want Nairaland to move forward.
with this thing u wrote I can conclude ur empty.
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by ume1000: 11:46am On Jun 07, 2020
Collinz2:
e fit? look at this fool. i sorry 4 ur kids.
the Bible says and I quote "foolishness is in the heart of a child but the rod of a father would take it away " just got me thinking why your par never did A good job on you
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Timisamd(m): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
light099:
Scientists with their Carbon 14, Carbon dating bullcrap.
Extraordinary bullcraps, only valid until another bullcrap invalidates the former.
Continue searching, you would never discover anything of tangible relevance to your search, you would only end up more confused and misinformed every time.

As a human, you would always have to believe in one shit or another, either the religious shit or the scientific shit. No side seems to be devoid of shits, except that one shit is obviously the way to go, while the other is nothing more than futile bullcrap.

It's more sensible to believe the allegory of a snake talking in a garden than theories of how fish turned into man;
It's more sensible to believe this masterpiece universe is designed and fabricated by a creative, wise, intelligent, supernatural mind than to believe it created itself and exists on it's own. More ridiculously originated from a tiny bang. You don't mean it?
It's more sensible to believe a path that tells us the purpose and future of the world, not one which doesn't know why we're here, where we're coming from and where we're heading to.
It's sensible to believe a great designer somewhere knows a lady should have two breasts, curvy figure and thinner voice, while the man should be more masculine with thicker voice. Or you mean nothing figured that out and also fabricated it?
All these are very shallow details by the way. It would take some tangible time to describe the minutest parts of life and infinite time for the whole vast universe.

Life is no doubt a great masterpiece of art, epitome of extraordinary creativity, climax of skillful fabrication, nexus of complex functionality and unbelievable compatibility of distinct contrasting vastness.

Science is only good in fabricating inanimate objects and making life better, that is where it belongs and it should strictly stick to that. But when atheist scientists come explaining cardinal aspects of life with science. I tell them, never mind, because you really suck at that.

Some people would mock you for being so gullible for believing in a sky daddy, until later you realize who is really more gullible.

However...

We're all so lost ..

So lost ...
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by EmmaOgbu(m): 9:55am On Jun 08, 2020
Jamesbiodun:

educated illiterate
Educated sombie grin
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2020
12345baba:
with this thing u wrote I can conclude ur empty.
the guy is daft
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by SpaceMarshall: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
light099:
Scientists with their Carbon 14, Carbon dating bullcrap.
Extraordinary bullcraps, only valid until another bullcrap invalidates the former.
Continue searching, you would never discover anything of tangible relevance to your search, you would only end up more confused and misinformed every time.

As a human, you would always have to believe in one shit or another, either the religious shit or the scientific shit. No side seems to be devoid of shits, except that one shit is obviously the way to go, while the other is nothing more than futile bullcrap.

It's more sensible to believe the allegory of a snake talking in a garden than theories of how fish turned into man;
It's more sensible to believe this masterpiece universe is designed and fabricated by a creative, wise, intelligent, supernatural mind than to believe it created itself and exists on it's own. More ridiculously originated from a tiny bang. You don't mean it?
It's more sensible to believe a path that tells us the purpose and future of the world, not one which doesn't know why we're here, where we're coming from and where we're heading to.
It's sensible to believe a great designer somewhere knows a lady should have two breasts, curvy figure and thinner voice, while the man should be more masculine with thicker voice. Or you mean nothing figured that out and also fabricated it?
All these are very shallow details by the way. It would take some tangible time to describe the minutest parts of life and infinite time for the whole vast universe.

Science is only good in fabricating inanimate objects and making life better, that is where it belongs and it should strictly stick to that. But when atheist scientists come explaining cardinal aspects of life with science. I tell them, never mind, because you really suck at that.

Some people would mock you for being so gullible for believing in a sky daddy, until later you realize who is really more gullible.

Hello light,I love your grandiloquence .I did like to chat with you via WhatsApp.My number : 07066074017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Navalsadiq(m): 2:25am On Mar 16, 2021
One of the reasons why the white race is making progress is because they engage themselves more in research and the black race keeps instigating hate and nepotism any where they go.
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by wirinet(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
Navalsadiq:
One of the reasons why the white race is making progress is because they engage themselves more in research and the black race keeps instigating hate and nepotism any where they go.

We black Africans are averse to research and knowledge. We are more spiritual and religious. Hence we have far more worship centres than research centres, libraries and museums, and thus spend all our time worshiping and little time researching.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. / Sloth Caught In My School Today / World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.