Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (105081 Views)

1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel / 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by obonujoker(m): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2020
veeshock:

The simple question is how did you know God created man in a day of 24hours? Or is that not what you mean? No one said The Almighty who created the universe isnt capable of that, but where did you get that from?

The Bible clearly stated it.
"On the sixth day, the Lord God made man
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2020
decatalyst:

See, you just shot yourself again grin

All these 'discoveries' are just another set of "unsubstantiated and unverifiable fairytale" as you put it! grin Even the age of planet earth is an estimate!
You mean science is unsubstantiated and unverifiable fairytale
Was it not the same scientists that told you the age of earth is an estimate undecided
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by obonujoker(m): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2020
wirinet:

Where are the proofs of the Nephilims, are there skeletons, fossils or DNA? Except you want us to Gorgons, Centaurs and Vampires because they are written in a book.

Many sir...... Google it....

Infact a roman giant was recently discovered
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Xisnin(m): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2020
JustforMen:

I'd say science also requires belief.
Otherwise without belief, how could you explain the existence of the particles that exploded into the big bang.
It doesn't require belief.
Majority of the world population have not heard about the "big bang" so the concept of belief or disbelief in the
the theory is meaningless to them. For the very very few with interest and understanding of the subject, their
"belief" isn't any more than a doctor prescribing a new drug derivative.
If the same method that allow scientist to accurately predict the motion of the planet also point to a big bang, then accepting the
big bang as the current explanation for the beginning is logical.

Particles didn't explode into the big bang and nobody has definitely explained why
the big bang happened in the first place. Thus, before "the big bang" is currently meaningless to us.
Moreover, there are alternative theories to the big bang.

Mark you, I am a rational theist and I believe in science not as a substitute for religion but as a compliment.
Science has successfully explained many aspects of the universe especially the 'hardware' but religion does a good job of explaining the 'software'.
This shows you understand the purpose of science unlike those who are asking why science cannot explain why "x" which is irrelevant.

I would say it is a continuous search for truth in both science and definitely, in religion.
I don't think religion actually search for "truth" it merely declares truth.
This is obvious from the way more conservative movement or religion tend to survive much longer
than those who change the rules as they see fit.
How would a religious founder know when they found "truth" and how do we know
such "truth" applies to others?

I think religion just provides stability and structure to believers. It tells them the "whys" with confidence.
It doesn't even make sense to consider science and religion as opposites as many seem to think.

My concern with science purists is the implied notion that anyone who differs from their beliefs is illiterate or of inferior intellect.
That is somewhat correct especially when applied to those using pseudoscience or science denial to justify their faith.
The Bible never explicitly describe the age of the earth but some theists wanting to outdo science has made it their
life goals to deny any dated living thing older than 6,000 years old as fake or lies.
Isn't it apt to describe such as scientific illiterates since they have veered too far from faith and are pretending to rely on science
justify their beliefs?

Nothing is further from the truth as some the best scientific minds were also theists, infact, the best of them are.
This further shows that science requires no belief or disbelief.
We will expect the majority of the scientists in the UK to be apatheists because
of how society skew.

Also, the Nigerian scientist will be majorly theist.

The fact that there are a lot of changes going on in science shows that the "purists" aren't much of
a problem.

The major problem is the pretenders of science who spread misinformation to the largely scientifically-ignorant
populace with a view to defending their faith.
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2020
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by ibksiv(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2020
Supersymetry:

Though there's a lot to learn from nature. Evolutionary theories and principles seems fabricated to the uninformed, because most models in science especially in biology include or are emerged properties. So it's necessary for one to learn the term "emergence" ( which is, one of the properties, of our universe) before learning the theories.

If you don't know how voice differences emerge from the differences in the properties of individuals vocal cords, then you have to search the internet.
Tell us how those differences came about.
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by obonujoker(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2020
Macsjebs:

I am not saying there is no God or a kind of Supreme being

But what makes you believe it 100%, you were only told, what if it was fabricated

Bro, the design and Fabrication of the entity "man" makes me believe so.... I know that a being like Man cannot just appear on the scene...

1 Like

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by wirinet(m): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2020
obonujoker:

Many sir...... Google it....

Infact a roman giant was recently discovered
Post links. You don't ask someone to waste his time searching for information to prove claims you made.
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 06, 2020
obonujoker:

Bro, the design and Fabrication of the entity "man" makes me believe so.... I know that a being like Man cannot just appear on the scene...
True, man cannot just disappear from nowhere
I am saying, what if the creation story is flawed

Since it takes 9month to have a baby, how will a full grown man be formed in a day
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Grandmeister(m): 9:58am On Jun 06, 2020
wirinet:

I just opened my mouth by the amount of ignorance being displayed in a few lines. Why not grab a basic geography book to learn the basis of how the solar system works. You will find some useful information in SSS 3 geography text book.

Energy from the sun comes from nuclear reactions from the conversion of hydrogen into helium at the core. The covert ion relation follows the E = MC2 law, so energy is produced in the former of electromagnetic rays. These rays leave the sun surface and reach the earth in about 8 minutes. It's these rays (energy) that gives life to all living things on earth. Plants and phytoplanktons take energy directly from the sun, animals take this energy from the plants and phytoplanktons and other higher animals still take this same energy from the animals. Without the sun, there will be no life on earth.

Also learn a little bit about the formation of the solar system. The sun and the planets formed about the same time.

You talk about where Nigeria is today. Nigeria is in the mess we are in today because we apply faith to scientific problems. We have people like you who discourage scientific learning and education in favour of religious indoctrination. You guys and Boko Haram discourage learning in favour of religious indoctrination.
Dude!!! What da fvck! The question is not how does plant survive, the question is HOW DID THE PLANT come to be?? How did the mitochondria, the vacoule, the nucleus harbouring the dna codes of each species of plant come to be?? Stop telling me about photosynthesis! How did the dna of all living animate things come to be?? Who or what made that first code?? The code that tells a particular plant the color of it's leaves, the size of its fruits, the shape of its fruits, the pattern of it's roots(fibrous or tap),Surely an inanimate, thoughtless, random event can't be your sane answer? Surely not!

1 Like

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by wirinet(m): 9:58am On Jun 06, 2020
obonujoker:

Science never postulated that humans appeared on the scene just like that. What theory of evolution says is that the specie called homo Sapiens (modern man) took billions of years of trial and error and many failures before arriving at the scene as it is today. It's only in theology that man suddenly appeared complete in a day.
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Judybash93(m): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2020
obonujoker:

Also in those days, the Nephilim were wiped out too... And there were proofs of Giants too.

Where are the proofs of the so called giants?
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Purplekush(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2020
lol do you guys even understand the concept of evolution as a whole? that's the question.

Someone said in a reply on page 6 that the Germans don't feel everyone needs tertiary education because some of these facts are too boggling for them to conceive... and they won't have need for such education.

Same thing goes for some Nigerians. I'll try to simplify these things so everyone can grasp it.

1. The earth is a planet which means- one massive rock floating around an orbit in space (a.k.a part of our Universe not occupied by another planetary rock)

2. This massive floating rock called earth contains millions if not zillions of cells (single units of life-forming blocks) that have multiplied and changed/mutated overtime both in nature and function.

3. You can agree with me that when more than one cell comes together because of compatibility and/or survival they form what? Yes, a tissue. that's right!

Still on the 3rd point...

This unit of cells now called a tissue can still unite with other units of tissues to form an organ that performs one or multiple task like defining tastes (a.k.a the tongue) or recycling the blood.

Organs go ahead to form a system and systems like our digestive, reproductive, respiratory systems run the whole show of trying to stay alive for the entire body of cells that make up an organism.

Don't get lost. We're almost there.

Hang on, I'll explain... wink

Now, this whole process I've explained above starting from one living cell can go on forever (a.k.a growth/evolution) depending on how compatible the bonding cells are with themselves and its environment. OVERTIME.

Okay, this simple illustration of how a single living cell can mutate/change over a long-ass time is all you need to know about evolution.

Also have in mind that the same cell-binding and disintegration that occurred in the formation of what we call a system also happened with other classes & groups of living things.

Remember, science doesn't call it Evolution 'Law' for a reason. It's called a Theory. Evolution Theory.

This leads us directly to the next point which is The Classifications Of Living Things.

All living organisms are classified into groups based on very basic, shared qualities.

Organisms within each group are then further divided into smaller groups. These smaller groups are based on more detailed similarities within each larger group (like the way your tongue is different from the eye but still part of the body) smiley

This grouping system makes it easier for scientists to study certain groups of organisms.

Characteristics such as appearance, reproduction, mobility, and functionality are just a few ways in which living organisms are grouped together.

These specialized groups are collectively called the classification of living things.

The classification of living things includes 7 levels: kingdom, phylum, classes, order, families, genus, and species .

Now, that we've clarified & simplified how every Living Systems (including the solar system, plant systems, animal system etc..) are formed and grouped I think we should delve into the next bone of contention-- HOW DO SCIENTISTS DETERMINE THE AGE OF A ROCK/FOSSIL?

To establish the age of a rock (like the planetary rock called Earth) or a fossil, researchers use some type of clock to determine the date it was formed.

Geologists commonly use radiometric dating methods, based on the natural radioactive decay of certain elements such as potassium and carbon, as reliable clocks to date ancient events.

Despite the fact that the Earth seems like a relatively stable place with a preplanned designed, the Earth's surface has changed dramatically over the past 4.6 billion years.

EDIT: Now, the Evolution Theory only posies to answer the questions raised about the origin of the first cells that must have united and mutated overtime to become what we now call the Modern Man.

And to answer this, it (Evolution Theory) proposes that since the Sun is the major source of energy for our planetary rock- Earth, it is only wise to think that the first energy that led to the first human cell being produced must have been powered by a like explosion or combustion hence the Big Bang 'Theory'

NOTE: check what a 'theory' means.

Mountains have been built and eroded, continents and oceans have moved great distances, and the Earth has fluctuated from being extremely cold and almost completely covered with ice to being very warm and ice-free.

Same way, science have moved from a wild guess to factual DNA proofs* (after lots of review) that the closest link to what we now call the 'modern man' (Homosapiens Erectus) and any other living organism is with the Chimp.

Matching about 99% of our DNA.
And also the earliest H. erectus fossil is estimated to be about 300-200k years old.

And mind you, the H.erectus is an evolved modernised version of the H. stupidus. All these took a looooong time to come to play. smiley

Ref: https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2012/06/bonobos-join-chimps-closest-human-relatives

Grandmeister:

You are educated but like many educated Nigerians you lack the ability to actually THINK for yourself and question dogma..you lack the ability to learn and unlearn what you've been taught in school..that is why Nigeria is were it is today..so many graduates and professors, little to nothing to show for it....that you believe that 'constant little explosion' is the reason life happened on earth is ridiculous...my question is HOW DOES AN INANIMATE EVENT CREATE LIFE?? We all know what explosions are...they are thoughtless, they destroy and do not create...so these random, inanimate, thoughtless explosion SOMEHOW formed the earth and SOMEHOW made both it's external and internal environment to be able to breed and sustain LIFE, all by CHANCE?? if you actually believe this then you CANNOT be helped..

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Judybash93(m): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2020
obonujoker:

Noah's flood

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by obonujoker(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2020
Macsjebs:

True, man cannot just disappear from nowhere
I am saying, what if the creation story is flawed

Since it takes 9month to have a baby, how will a full grown man be formed in a day

Design can take months, however formation can take a day if all materials are readily available

Before God created the Earth, we must assume that he had completed the designs for every creature, and when he was ready, A day was what it took to form these creatures... The Bible stated,that God spoke, and the things that were not ,came to be... However he spoke and still formed man...
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by obonujoker(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2020
wirinet:

Science never postulated that humans appeared on the science just like that. What theory of evolution says is that the specie called homo Sapiens (modern man) took billions of years of trial and error and many failures before arriving at the scene as it is today. It's only in theology that man suddenly appeared complete in a day.

Lol.... That's the mistake of science,coz scientists weren't there when God was creating. Moreover God is not man that is limited...
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Grandmeister(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2020
Purplekush:
lol do you guys even understand the concept of evolution as a whole? that's the question.

Someone said in a reply on page 6 that the Germans don't feel everyone needs tertiary education because some of these facts are too boggling for them to conceive... and they won't have need for such education.

Same thing goes for some Nigerians. I'll try to simplify these things so everyone can grasp it.

1. The earth is a planet which means- one massive rock floating around an orbit in space (a.k.a part of our Universe not occupied by another planetary rock)

2. This massive floating rock called earth contains millions if not zillions of cells (single units of life-forming blocks) that have multiplied and changed/mutated overtime both in nature and function.

3. You can agree with me that when more than one cell comes together because of compatibility and/or survival they form what? Yes, a tissue. that's right!

This unit of cells now called a tissue can still unite with other units of tissues to form an organ that performs one or multiple task like defining tastes (a.k.a the tongue) or recycling the blood.

Organs go ahead to form a system and systems like our digestive, reproductive, respiratory systems run the whole show of trying to stay alive for the entire body of cells that make up an organism.

Now, this whole process I've explained above starting from one living cell can go on forever (a.k.a growth/evolution) depending on how compatible the bonding cells are with themselves and its environment. OVERTIME.

Okay, this simple illustration of how a single living cell can mutate/change over a long-ass time is all you need to know about evolution.

Also have in mind that the same cell-binding and disintegration that occurred in the formation of what we call a system also happened with other classes & groups of living things.

Remember, science doesn't call it Evolution 'Law' for a reason. It's called a Theory. Evolution Theory.

This leads us directly to the next point which is The Classifications Of Living Things.

All living organisms are classified into groups based on very basic, shared qualities.

Organisms within each group are then further divided into smaller groups. These smaller groups are based on more detailed similarities within each larger group (like the way your tongue is different from the eye but still part of the body) smiley

This grouping system makes it easier for scientists to study certain groups of organisms.

Characteristics such as appearance, reproduction, mobility, and functionality are just a few ways in which living organisms are grouped together.

These specialized groups are collectively called the classification of living things.

The classification of living things includes 7 levels: kingdom, phylum, classes, order, families, genus, and species .

Now, that we've clarified & simplified how every Living Systems (including the solar system, plant systems, animal system etc..) are formed and grouped I think we should delve into the next bone of contention-- HOW DO SCIENTISTS DETERMINE THE AGE OF A ROCK/FOSSIL?

To establish the age of a rock (like the planetary rock called Earth) or a fossil, researchers use some type of clock to determine the date it was formed.

Geologists commonly use radiometric dating methods, based on the natural radioactive decay of certain elements such as potassium and carbon, as reliable clocks to date ancient events.

Despite the fact that the Earth seems like a relatively stable place with a preplanned designed, the Earth's surface has changed dramatically over the past 4.6 billion years.

Mountains have been built and eroded, continents and oceans have moved great distances, and the Earth has fluctuated from being extremely cold and almost completely covered with ice to being very warm and ice-free.
This very interesting exposé that you just dished out I've read when I was in jss3 get it? I was a science student and an engineer by profession so save me the geography 101 lecture I did two decades ago..my fvcking question is HOW DID THOSE MILLION CELLS COME TO BE?? Is that too hard to answer? Because it will puncture a big fvcking hole in what you've been fed...because it will look utterly ridiculous to agree that a random event that occurs in a billion billion billion billion billion chance somehow created LIFE! For those cells to be living according to you then they must have the most basic code of all living things..DNA! So what force created this code? Please please don't tell me an explosion with NO thought or reason or sentience behind it SOMEHOW magically designed and created the dna code..
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 06, 2020
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by obonujoker(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2020
Judybash93:

Where are the proofs of the so called giants?

The men of Israel gave the proof, when they wanted to spy on the city of Jericho

Scientists today, continue to discover and unearth relics from giants...

Google it bro
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by obonujoker(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2020
Macsjebs:

I know he spoke, but how sure are you, these things were transmitted orally for generations before they were written down

Just tell me what makes you so sure, what gives you 100% conviction

The Lord Jesus Christ, and faith in Him
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2020
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2020
obonujoker:

The Bible clearly stated it.
"On the sixth day, the Lord God made man
Im afraid you still dont understand the creation story, the sun was made on the 4th day, before then there was already morning, evening, day and night, how do you have morning and night when the sun isnt in existence? Why do you think its same timescale as ours?
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by mauchiz: 10:25am On Jun 06, 2020
xpool:

I taya o!
What are they really out for, all this archaeological researches are never useful at all.
SMALL TIME NOW, THEM GO CONTACT ANOTHER UNKNOWN DISEASE, WEY DEY SLEEP ON IN OWN. - DINO-20

That was how coronavirus was on its own, they discovered it, now is hunting the whole world.

They should use this opportunity to discover the drugs for coronavirus.

After coronavirus drugs,
Everybody should go and rest till futher notice.
Stop truobling the world.
Allow the world to have peace.
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by obonujoker(m): 10:46am On Jun 06, 2020
veeshock:

Im afraid you still dont understand the creation story, the sun was made on the 4th day, before then there was already morning, evening, day and night, how do you have morning and night when the sun isnt in existence? Why do you think its same timescale as ours?

God Himself is light.... The reason for the creation of the sun and moon were for calculation of times, seasons, years and time.

In the new world for the saints, God himself will be the light... The sun would be extinguished.

The saints won't need the sun again, as there would be no more nights.......

The sun is not relevant to God in the calculation of timescales
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by obonujoker(m): 10:47am On Jun 06, 2020
Macsjebs:

That's being unreal and infactual

Thanks anyways

Cheers

Lol.... How can you say Jesus is unreal... When we experience his power e everyday?
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by obonujoker(m): 10:48am On Jun 06, 2020
TruthinAction:
This confirms the biblical revelation of a pre Adamic race that was wiped out before the process of re creation. The account of Genesis 1 is not the beginning of creation but re creation. After God created Adam, he was told to go and replenish the earth pointing to the fact of the existence of an old earth that was destroyed.

Wrong postulation... The word "replenish" in the Bible, means to "fill" not to "refill".
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Phenomenal16(f): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2020
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Purplekush(m): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2020
Purplekush:

EDIT: Now, the Evolution Theory only posies to answer the questions raised about the origin of the first cells that must have united and mutated overtime to become what we now call the Modern Man.

And to answer this, it (Evolution Theory) proposes that since the Sun is the major source of energy for our planetary rock- Earth, it is only wise to think that the first energy that led to the first human cell being produced must have been powered by a like explosion or combustion hence the Big Bang 'Theory'

NOTE: check what a 'theory' means.

Same way, science have moved from a wild guess to factual DNA proofs* (after lots of review) that the closest link to what we now call the 'modern man' (Homosapiens Erectus) and any other living organism is with the Chimp.

Matching about 99% of our DNA.
And also the earliest H. erectus fossil is estimated to be about 300-200k years old.

And mind you, the H.erectus is an evolved modernised version of the H. stupidus. All these took a looooong time to come to play. smiley

These changes typically occur so slowly that they are barely detectable over the span of a human life, yet even at this instant, the Earth's surface is moving and changing. As these changes have occurred, organisms have evolved, and remnants of some have been preserved as fossils.

Another example as to the constant evolution ongoing is this-- our kids will always look a little different from us. Now imagine how much of an Ape a man would look 100,00 years ago? before all these tiny fine-tunning occurred.

Use your head o. Me Ayam tired of typing.
Our education system is grossly inadequate.

REFERENCES: https://www.nature.com/scitable/knowledge/library/dating-rocks-and-fossils-using-geologic-methods-107924044/

https://www.softschools.com/science/biology/classification_of_living_things/

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2012/06/bonobos-join-chimps-closest-human-relatives

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 06, 2020
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by xpool(m): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2020
mauchiz:

That was how coronavirus was on its own, they discovered it, now is hunting the whole world.

They should use this opportunity to discover the drugs for coronavirus.

After coronavirus drugs,
Everybody should go and rest till futher notice.
Stop truobling the world.
Allow the world to have peace.
You dey mind them

1 Like

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Purplekush(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2020
Grandmeister:

This very interesting exposé that you just dished out I've read when I was in jss3 get it? I was a science student and an engineer by profession so save me the geography 101 lecture I did two decades ago..my fvcking question is HOW DID THOSE MILLION CELLS COME TO BE?? Is that too hard to answer? Because it will puncture a big fvcking hole in what you've been fed...because it will look utterly ridiculous to agree that a random event that occurs in a billion billion billion billion billion chance somehow created LIFE! For those cells to be living according to you then they must have the most basic code of all living things..DNA! So what force created this code? Please please don't tell me an explosion with NO thought or reason or sentience behind it SOMEHOW magically designed and created the dna code..

Ok thank goodness you took science classes in school. so I won't have to go into details as some of your earlier statements made me think you were someone who doesn't know much about scientific theories.

To answer your question about the origin of that single living cell which has evoled to what we now see - I'll say, in general terms, life can only have come from one of two possible places:

Spontaneous creation - Random chemical processes created the first living cells

Supernatural creation - God or some other supernatural power created the first living cells

we're only bothered about which of the two has more credibility and so far, the God angle hasn't lived up to scrutiny.

And mind you there is no design to anything.
Nature is metal and very chaotic.
Just as we ask questions as to why other planets aren't inhabitable for some reasons that same way Earth is inhabitable (by man & plants) for a few reasons too

https://science.howstuffworks.com/life/evolution/evolution11.htm

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. / Sloth Caught In My School Today / World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.