Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,119 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) - Science/Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (105097 Views)

1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel / 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by megareal: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2020
Kraytur:
The funny part is how they’ve managed to brainwash so many people into believing the lies of
the Big Bang theory
NASA’s first moon landing with the computers of the early 90s (FYI- they have come out to state that records of the moon landing and coordinates has been missing from the Archives and if you must know NASA has not reported to the moon 50 years later fast forward to 2020 still no moon landing)
They lied about space
astronomers and cosmologists have come out to say that space is fake and no one has ever been to the moon they also said the earth is flat

Space x is fake
There is a thick dome covering the earth and no one can go out of it or come into it
The earth is flat and not round
There’s an earthly world underneath ours that looks just like our world and there are giants there
Ever thought about where these ufos came from science would tell you how they search for extraterrestrial life from outer space they keep you looking up
Whilst everyone forgot to look within
They tell you that man evolved from fishes
All lies heavy lies from science
Now how do we explain corona and the protests
Call me crazy or insane but I said what I said

Only a fool would overlook the fact that the universe was created by a brilliant being

Quote me for questions
Can you give me a link to these assertions, I need to read them myself. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by professore(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2020
light099:
Scientists with their Carbon 14, Carbon dating bullcrap.
Extraordinary bullcraps, only valid until another bullcrap invalidates the former.
Continue searching, you would never discover anything of tangible relevance to your search, you would only end up more confused and misinformed every time.

As a human, you would always have to believe in one shit or another, either the religious shit or the scientific shit. No side seems to be devoid of shits, except that one shit is obviously the way to go, while the other is nothing more than futile bullcrap.

It's more sensible to believe the allegory of a snake talking in a garden than theories of how fish turned into man;
It's more sensible to believe this masterpiece universe is designed and fabricated by a creative, wise, intelligent, supernatural mind than to believe it created itself and exists on it's own. More ridiculously originated from a tiny bang. You don't mean it?
It's more sensible to believe a path that tells us the purpose and future of the world, not one which doesn't know why we're here, where we're coming from and where we're heading to.
It's sensible to believe a great designer somewhere knows a lady should have two breasts, curvy figure and thinner voice, while the man should be more masculine with thicker voice. Or you mean nothing figured that out and also fabricated it?
All these are very shallow details by the way. It would take some tangible time to describe the minutest parts of life and infinite time for the whole vast universe.

Life is no doubt a great masterpiece of art, epitome of extraordinary creativity, climax of skillful fabrication, nexus of complex functionality and unbelievable compatibility of distinct contrasting vastness.

Science is only good in fabricating inanimate objects and making life better, that is where it belongs and it should strictly stick to that. But when atheist scientists come explaining cardinal aspects of life with science. I tell them, never mind, because you really suck at that.

Some people would mock you for being so gullible for believing in a sky daddy, until later you realize who is really more gullible.

Don't waste anymore time, quickly become a christian, you very close to being one.
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 06, 2020
obonujoker:

God Himself is light.... The reason for the creation of the sun and moon were for calculation of times, seasons, years and time.

In the new world for the saints, God himself will be the light... The sun would be extinguished.

The saints won't need the sun again, as there would be no more nights.......

The sun is not relevant to God in the calculation of timescales
Thank God you know that, so you agree the 6day creation in Genesis is more or less symbolic. We dont know what morning, evening, night and day represents there in, it isnt our regular day and night since it is not in reference to the suns light like we may think.
Again, when God created man and said to him the day he eats of the fruit in the centre of the garden he would die, after man ate the fruit he didnt die per se, notice there was also the tree of life man was not allowed to eat of before he was driven from the garden, meaning the death God spoke of wasnt a physical thing, i.e man was always designed to die but not spiritually, in effect the tree of life is spiritual, man lost touch of his spirit being/awareness when he disobeyed thus "died", the garden also was likely a spiritual place..."the new earth".
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by HORLARYHINKA(m): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2020
will this discovery cure covid19?

2 Likes

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2020
These men be listing years like it's seconds. Nawa
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by obonujoker(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
veeshock:

Thank God you know that, so you agree the 6day creation in Genesis is more or less symbolic. We dont know what morning, evening, night and day represents there in, it isnt our regular day and night since it is not in reference to the suns light like we may think.
Again, when God created man and said to him the day he eats of the fruit in the centre of the garden he would die, after man ate the fruit he didnt die per se, notice there was also the tree of life man was not allowed to eat of before he was driven from the garden, meaning the death God spoke of wasnt a physical thing, i.e man was always designed to die but not spiritually, in effect the tree of life is spiritual, man lost touch of his spirit being/awareness when he disobeyed thus "died", the garden also was likely a spiritual place..."the new earth".

Lol... Bro... Man wasn't designed to die. Man was in a glorious body until the sin of rebellion, and God pronounced.."and dust shall you return"... Infact, it was two deaths, both physical and spiritual.... Although spiritual death is the worse, that's why Jesus came to help humans out
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
obonujoker:

Lol... Bro... Man wasn't designed to die. Man was in a glorious body until the sin of rebellion, and God pronounced.."and dust shall you return"... Infact, it was two deaths, both physical and spiritual.... Although spiritual death is the worse, that's why Jesus came to help humans out
Two death yes, and I think...the corruptible shall put on the incorruptible...has been the plan from the onset, hence there was the tree of life, if man didnt disobey he might have been transformed into a complete spirit being. Get my point?
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Vyzz: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
hahn:

Your English teacher. You deserve a refund

Why?

What this it matter?....

.... Since we both can understand ourselves.

Maybe u will be so kind to teach me
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Grandmeister(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Purplekush:

Ok thank goodness you took science classes in school. so I won't have to go into details as some of your earlier statements made me think you were someone who doesn't know much about scientific theories.

To answer your question about the origin of that single living cell which has evoled to what we now see - I'll say, in general terms, life can only have come from one of two possible places:

Spontaneous creation - Random chemical processes created the first living cells

Supernatural creation - God or some other supernatural power created the first living cells

we're only bothered about which of the two has more credibility and so far, the God angle hasn't lived up to scrutiny.

And mind you there is no design to anything.
Nature is metal and very chaotic.
Just as we ask questions as to why other planets aren't inhabitable for some reasons that same way Earth is inhabitable (by man & plants) for a few reasons too

https://science.howstuffworks.com/life/evolution/evolution11.htm

Random chemical processes...you mean the big bang just threw a random billion billion billion billion billion billion dice in the air and SOMEHOW it clicked to give us LIFE? Doesn't that word random ignite something in your logical Mind? That word random is what I've been harking upon since on this thread and many others....those chemical processes you mentioned, were they a cocktail of inanimate materials?? If yes then what you're trying to say is that a random event put together inanimate subatomic materials together and SOMEHOW these materials then became LIVING CELLS? Wonderful! And these event is one that can only happen in a billion billion billion billion billion billion billion chance but sowhehow by some stroke of sheer dumb luck it happened and Life came to be....I don't even know which is more ridiculously preposterous, that life came from non-life, that a living cell came from things that do not have life on their own or that nature threw a Russian roullete with a chance of 0.000000000000000000000000000001% of happening and it won! Fvcking ridiculous! grin
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by obonujoker(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
veeshock:

Two death yes, and I think...the corruptible shall put on the incorruptible...has been the plan from the onset, hence there was the tree of life, if man didnt disobey he might have been transformed into a complete spirit being. Get my point?

Yeah... No wonder devil couldn't ask them to eat the tree of life fruit, rather than the knowledge's fruit... grin
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by obonujoker(m): 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
Grandmeister:

Random chemical processes...you mean the big bang just threw a random billion billion billion billion billion billion dice in the air and SOMEHOW it clicked to give us LIFE? Doesn't that word random ignite something in your logical Mind? That word random is what I've been harking upon since on this thread and many others....those chemical processes you mentioned, were they a cocktail of inanimate materials?? If yes then what you're trying to say is that a random event put together inanimate subatomic materials together and SOMEHOW these materials then became LIVING CELLS? Wonderful! And these event is one that can only happen in a billion billion billion billion billion billion billion chance but sowhehow by some stroke of sheer dumb luck it happened and Life came to be....I don't even know which is more ridiculously preposterous, that life came from non-life, that a living cell came from things that do not have life on their own or that nature threw a Russian roullete with a chance of 0.000000000000000000000000000001% of happening and it won! Fvcking ridiculous! grin

Lol....even as the guy was typing that hogwash, his mind was judging him grin

1 Like

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by wirinet(m): 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
obonujoker:

Lol.... That's the mistake of science,coz scientists weren't there when God was creating. Moreover God is not man that is limited...
And you or moses was there when God was creating?
There is nothing like limitless in the universe, everything has its limits.

1 Like

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by wirinet(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
Grandmeister:

This very interesting exposé that you just dished out I've read when I was in jss3 get it? I was a science student and an engineer by profession so save me the geography 101 lecture I did two decades ago..my fvcking question is HOW DID THOSE MILLION CELLS COME TO BE?? Is that too hard to answer? Because it will puncture a big fvcking hole in what you've been fed...because it will look utterly ridiculous to agree that a random event that occurs in a billion billion billion billion billion chance somehow created LIFE! For those cells to be living according to you then they must have the most basic code of all living things..DNA! So what force created this code? Please please don't tell me an explosion with NO thought or reason or sentience behind it SOMEHOW magically designed and created the dna code..
You were an engineering student and an engineer by profession and you don't know the primary source of energy that drives all life on earth?

You are a engineer and you don't understand how the sun works?

You are an engineer and you don't understand the chemistry of Deoxyribonucleic acid?

Abeg which type of engineer are you and where did you obtain your degree?
And these are the types of engineers we hope will take Nigeria into the industrial and scientific age? We will continue to rely on the Chinese and Indians for a very long time.
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by wirinet(m): 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
obonujoker:

Are you listening to what you are saying? Man wasn't designed to die. Is it possible for anything in the universe not to die?
Ok, if man wasn't designed to die, was he designed to be born? Or, was it only Adam and Eve that was supposed to live in the garden of Eden for ever and ever, without eating, drinking, shitting or even sexing?

What of other animals that was created, we're they also meant to live perpetually?

1 Like

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Grandmeister(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
wirinet:

You were an engineering student and an engineer by profession and you don't know the primary source of energy that drives all life on earth?

You are a engineer and you don't understand how the sun works?

You are an engineer and you don't understand the chemistry of Deoxyribonucleic acid?

Abeg which type of engineer are you and where did you obtain your degree?
And these are the types of engineers we hope will take Nigeria into the industrial and scientific age? We will continue to rely on the Chinese and Indians for a very long time.
Lol typical! Beating about the bush and dodging questions...this is a tacit submission of argumentative defeat....again I ask for the last time, what/who created the RNA /DNA? Who/what created the living plant cells? This is how you lots fail basic comprehensive questions...I did not ask how does a living plant cell get energy from the chlorophyll in the leaves as a result of photosynthesis! I ask how did the living plant cells itself come to be?
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by wirinet(m): 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Grandmeister:

Dude!!! What da fvck! The question is not how does plant survive, the question is HOW DID THE PLANT come to be?? How did the mitochondria, the vacoule, the nucleus harbouring the dna codes of each species of plant come to be?? Stop telling me about photosynthesis! How did the dna of all living animate things come to be?? Who or what made that first code?? The code that tells a particular plant the color of it's leaves, the size of its fruits, the shape of its fruits, the pattern of it's roots(fibrous or tap),Surely an inanimate, thoughtless, random event can't be your sane answer? Surely not!

Go and read "The Origin of Species" by Charles Darwin, It will give you an idea. At least his explanation is far more logical than "God created kinds"as written in the torah.
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Grandmeister(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
wirinet:

Go and read "The Origin of Species" by Charles Darwin, It will give you an idea. At least his explanation is far more logical than "God created kinds"as written in the torah.
Again referring me to a literature I've read way before many of you nairalanders grew a pubic hair grin. Darwin did NOT tell us any origin in his literature! He used the common finch which he observed in an environment..and it wasn't the evolution of a specie into another species but that he 'observed' that their beaks changed over time...now if we go by popular summation that evolution takes a looooooong a.s.s time to happen, how can Darwin observe it in his limited human lifespan?? Secondly evolution says that species that lived in water evolved into those that walked on land and then into those that flew in the sky...Darwin's literature doesn't even support it..you guys stumble upon literature online and assume we don't know much about it because we disagree with evolution? It is because I know much about it that I can vehemently ask, dispute, disprove and reject it!
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Semaj77(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
This carbon dating or so is becoming as rediculous as religion

Please don't ever compare religion with science
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by wirinet(m): 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Grandmeister:

Lol typical! Beating about the bush and dodging questions...this is a tacit submission of argumentative defeat....again I ask for the last time, what/who created the RNA /DNA? Who/what created the living plant cells? This is how you lots fail basic comprehensive questions...I did not ask how does a living plant cell get energy from the chlorophyll in the leaves as a result of photosynthesis! I ask how did the living plant cells itself come to be?
And you think I will school you on chemistry, Biology and molecular biology, FREE OF CHARGE. You should know that education and knowledge is now very expensive. If you did not learn anything from your secondary and tertiary institutions, demand a refund and start again with more reputable institutions.
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by wirinet(m): 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
This carbon dating or so is becoming as rediculous as religion
Before you can conclude it is ridiculous, do you even understand the principle behind carbon dating? Do you understand the physics and biological principles of the carbon 14 isotope?

1 Like

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Purplekush(m): 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Grandmeister:

Actually, yes. Just like a random reckless driver can render a living man dead. So, yes... just one random act can led to and be a cause for another totally unrelated event.

You see bro, having no idea of how something came about is called ignorance. And it's okay to not have an idea about some things.

But claiming that ignorance of something is proof that God or a supernatural being exists is completely laughable.

Like, no one knows how the first living cells came into existence so.. it means a God did it. Like, how did you go from ignorance to attributing it to a God?

I guess it's your turn to show me some proof
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Grandmeister(m): 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
wirinet:

And you think I will school you on chemistry, Biology and molecular biology, FREE OF CHARGE. You should know that education and knowledge is now very expensive. If you did not learn anything from your secondary and tertiary institutions, demand a refund and start again
more reputable institutions.
I take it that your pseudo knowledge which you got from perusing random online literature has hit a brick wall at this junction...ciao!
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by wirinet(m): 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
Grandmeister:

Again referring me to a literature I've read way before many of you nairalanders grew a pubic hair grin. Darwin did NOT tell us any origin in his literature! He used the common finch which he observed in an environment..and it wasn't the evolution of a specie into another species but that he 'observed' that their beaks changed over time...now if we go by popular summation that evolution takes a looooooong a.s.s time to happen, how can Darwin observe it in his limited human lifespan?? Secondly evolution says that species that lived in water evolved into those that walked on land and then into those that flew in the sky...Darwin's literature doesn't even support it..you guys stumble upon literature online and assume we don't know much about it because we disagree with evolution? It is because I know much about it that I can vehemently ask, dispute, disprove and reject it!
You know much about what? You are talking like someone who never opened a geography or biology text book. Someone who cannot define what biological life means claims to know much.

Anyway, revel in your ignorance, it's bliss.
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Grandmeister(m): 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Purplekush:

Actually, yes. Just like a random reckless driver can render a living man dead. So, yes... just one random act can led to and be a cause for another totally unrelated event.

You see bro, having no idea of how something came about is called ignorance. And it's okay to not have an idea about some things.

But claiming that ignorance of something is proof that God or a supernatural being exists is completely laughable.

Like, no one knows how the first living cells came into existence so.. it means a God did it. Like, how did you go from ignorance to attributing it to a God?

I guess it's your turn to show me some proof
It doesn't even require nuclear physics level of intellect to come to a sound logical conclusion that this universe, the earth and it's external and internal environment, from the myriad of aquatic creatures to the smallest bacteria, to the ingenuity and marvel that is the human body and mind..it does not take rocket science to know that this all came by design..it does not require rocket science knowledge to deduct that the a life sustaining earth and solar system is required for life to exist and be sustained...it does not take Einstein level IQ to deduct that the most complex code known by man the DNA had to be designed by a designer! This logical deduction, 1+1 =2...for there to be a perfect creation like ours there has to be a creator..MAN has ALWAYS been aware of a creator....observing the complexity and beauty of nature herself will lead anyone to this same conclusion! It wasn't a stroke of sheer dumb luck!
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Grandmeister(m): 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
wirinet:

You know much about what? You are talking like someone who never opened a geography or biology text book. Someone who cannot define what biological life means claims to know much.

Anyway, revel in your ignorance, it's bliss.
I wanted you to know that the very flawed literature in which you have been posturing great knowledge upon has been Read and re-read by me even before I entered University...I am not the type to swallow something without asking why? How? When? Without challenging a dogma upon which I see flawed logic in...Just because I read it on electronic or paper print or watched a documentary doesn't mean I can't challenge it..that's the difference between you and I...it's funny how you kept referring me to biology and geography which has NO answer to the origin of life/dna..biology is the 'study' of living things and their relationship with their environment....
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Purplekush(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Grandmeister:

It doesn't even require nuclear physics level of intellect to come to a sound logical conclusion that this universe, the earth and it's external and internal environment, from the myriad of aquatic creatures to the smallest bacteria, to the ingenuity and marvel that is the human body and mind..it does not take rocket science to know that this all came by design..it does not require rocket science knowledge to deduct that the a life sustaining earth and solar system is required for life to exist and be sustained...it does not take Einstein level IQ to deduct that the most complex code known by man the DNA had to be designed by a designer! This logical deduction, 1+1 =2...for there to be a perfect creation like ours there has to be a creator..MAN has ALWAYS been aware of a creator....observing the complexity and beauty of nature herself will lead anyone to this same conclusion! It wasn't a stroke of sheer dumb luck!

Okay. My guy done swerve grin

You make this sound like an argument with your constant use of double question marks, caps lock and exclamation marks. Which is why it is hard to pass a point across.

Let me ask you again-- how does ignorance of an event lead to an affirmation that God created life?

You sound sure enof so why don't you show us proof then?

You too like to talk. Show us a proof to backup your God-related evolution story and if it's a valid one I'll switch up and become a believer cool

...and dude, the Earth, Universe, multiverse is not in anyway organised, designed correctly in whatever pattern you think.

On the other hand, it is quite chaotic, disorganised and more random than fixed.

o Boi. this talk done tire me. I'm only typing this for the sake of readers who are open-minded, who may come across this thread. I want to give them a chance at actually thinking right and not like some superstitious zombie
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Grandmeister(m): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Purplekush:

Okay. My guy done swerve grin

You make this sound like an argument with your constant use of double question marks, caps lock and exclamation marks. Which is why it is hard to pass a point across.

Let me ask you again-- how does ignorance of an event lead to an affirmation that God created life?

You sound sure enof so why don't you show us proof then?

You too like to talk. Show us a proof to backup your God-related evolution story and if it's a valid one I'll switch up and become a believer cool
What other proof is there? I use capslock to highlight certain keywords in my argument..if you can see the observable world around you and still ask me such questions then it's a pity..you see an earth with perfectly balanced and life sustaining features and still ask for proof? Who/what made this earth to have such capabilities? The Bible said it that 'they have eyes but cannot see'...the phone you're using to type is made by someone, but you don't believe the earth, moon and sun, man and beasts and fishes...you don't believe that the dna code was designed and created by a Creator? But you'll rather believe that all of these I mentioned just manifested on their own by chance and luck?
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Purplekush(m): 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Grandmeister:

What other proof is there? I use capslock to highlight certain keywords in my argument..if you can see the observable world around you and still ask me such questions then it's a pity..you see an earth with perfectly balanced and life sustaining features and still ask for proof? Who/what made this earth to have such capabilities? The Bible said it that 'they have eyes but cannot see'...the phone you're using to type is made by someone, but you don't believe the earth, moon and sun, man and beasts and fishes...you don't believe that the dna code was designed and created by a Creator? But you'll rather believe that all of these I mentioned just manifested on their own by chance and luck?

Wait! what?!

That's your proof and conviction?! lol well, it's futile talking evolution with superstitious folks.

Like, you have zero proofs and you had the guts to bash years of scientific research, records and theories?

Abeg I done unfollow this thread. And once again, the universe is metal asf! There are no designs.

The rivers will flood and overtake dry lands when the rains are much, carnivores will always need to eat flesh, omnivores would hunt both flesh and herbs, and religious folks will always believe God created everything even if what they meant by 'God' in the context is actually a sheer stroke of unknown event

Peace! wink
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by wirinet(m): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Grandmeister:

Science does not necessarily depend on logic, it depends on observations and data, and then models that best fits the observations and data.
1 + 1 is not necessarily 2, it's depends on conditions and frame of reference of the experiment. If you add a 300, 000, 000 m/s velocity to another 300,000,000m/s velocity, you will not get 2 (300,000,000m/s) but still 1 (300,000,000m/s).

There is no proof that life or the universe is/was designed. The universe is a very chaotic and violent place, with lots of accidents, destruction and desolation.

Quantum physics is even weirder, the result of 1+1 depends on the observer and can't be determined precisely, but on probabilities.

As I said there is no evidence that the Deoxyribonucleic acid was designed. It's just one of the billions of possible compounds in the universe, it only requires the right chemical and physical conditions.
With billions of galaxies with each galaxy containing billions of stars, each containing tens of billions of planets, of course in at least one, conditions for life must be present.

1 Like

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Grandmeister(m): 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
wirinet:

Science does not necessarily depend on logic, it depends on observations and data, and then models that best fits the observations and data.
1 + 1 is not necessarily 2, it's depends on conditions and frame of reference of the experiment. If you a 300, 000, 000 m/s to another 300,000,000m/s, you will not get 2 (300,000,000m/s) but still 1 (300,000,000m/s).

There is no proof that life or the universe is/was designed. The universe is a very chaotic and violent place, with lots of accidents, destruction and desolation.

Quantum physics is even weirder, the result of 1+1 depends on the observer and can't be determined precisely, but on probabilities.

As I said there is no evidence that the Deoxyribonucleic acid was designed. It's just one of the billions of possible compounds in the universe, it only requires the right chemical and physical conditions.
With billions of galaxies with each galaxy containing billions of stars, each containing tens of billions of planets, of course in at least one, conditions for life must be present.
Why do you keep digging yourself down into the mud? So the RNA/DNA code just happened by a billion billion chance? That right chemical requirements and conditions needed a 0.000000000000001% of happening in nature and it won the lottery? That's YOUR wise, logical, deductive reasoning? Interesting!
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by private919: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
JustforMen:

Q1.Abeg explain how a fairly tale about a God (any of the Gods) out of nowhere and creating with his mind, hands and words approaches reality?

Ans: by definition God is the uncaused cause whose reason for existence is in himself. The source of all things without whom there will be nothing in existence. As a theist, I believe that I do not understand completely, the nature of God but from the nature of reality, the experience of life and things in existence, the precise order of the universe, the relevance to my existence, there must be an intelligent creator by whatever name. This is the substance of my faith and a fact for which I am willing to gamble.
The belief in God(a creator) approaches reality because you cannot point to any physical thing with intelligent operation that was not caused or created. So reality indicates that things have to be created or caused to exist. To believe otherwise, is to have much more faith than even a theist.

How then do a God coming out of nothing rises to the dignity of an error?

And: because you can only say that I am wrong but you cannot deny the neccesity of a first cause.(from elementary laws of newtonian Physics)
So I could have believed in error but your position is simply impossible, not relevant to existence and does not appear to be the reality that we see, know and experience so it is not even an error. It has to make sense to be defined as wrong or right.

Q3. Why must we posit the first cause?
Because of the basic laws of motion: "if a body is at rest or moving at a constant speed in a straight line, it will remain at rest or keep moving in a straight line at constant speed unless it is acted upon by a force."
To answer with an analogy, if assuming you find yourself in space say, a virgin jungle, never visited by any creature before you. And you find a perfectly working chronometer on the ground. An intelligent and rational human that I know you to be cannot conclude that the watch created itself or that it came from nothing.
Now consider the complexity and precise workings of the universe, can you honestly claim there is no intelligent design governing it? Then is it outlandish to attribute the intelligent design to an intelligent designer? I chose to call him a creator, God.
For even the big bang was actually some particles in motion before they 'banged'.
Atheist do not yet have a rational explanation for their source unless they are claiming that they are 'uncaused causers of the big bang' in which case then we both believe in an uncaused first cause which we may choose to call by different names, I choose to call the first cause God.

Q4.Scientific principle follows evidence and data.

Ans: pray, what is the evidence of the big bang or any other bang?

Just to add, you have only disagreed with my beliefs about the existence of God and the existence of the universe.
What is your explanation of the origin of the particles that originated the big bang. We cannot start from the big bang when there were things existing before the big bang happened. The big bang cannot rationally be the beginning without some faith involved. Faith being the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." - The Bible

You don't even need to believe in God to know the big bang theory and evolution theory is a hoax. As I always tell them, nothing can come of nothing. Let's even say you're an Atheist and African, would you say you don't know black magic is very real.

If you think, the human body and the world which was well designed just came about randomly, then you're more stupid than theist. the big bang and evolution theories were never observed they make up for nice stories though.
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by wirinet(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Grandmeister:

Why do you keep digging yourself down into the mud? So the RNA/DNA code just happened by a billion billion chance? That right chemical requirements and conditions needed a 0.000000000000001% of happening in nature and it won the lottery? That's YOUR wise, logical, deductive reasoning? Interesting!
But there are billions of reactions happening in billions of galaxies in billions of planets within those galaxies and for billions of years. Does winning the lottery of life not look at certainty with odds of 0.000000000000001%?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. / Sloth Caught In My School Today / World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.