Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

”I Had Just Seen My Crush And Didn’t Know What To Say”- Actress Nikki Samonas. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”I Had Just Seen My Crush And Didn’t Know What To Say”- Actress Nikki Samonas. (1383 Views)

Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" / Ghanaian Actress Nikki Samonas Puts Her Camel Toe On Display ( Photos) / “I Envy My Mom Big Breasts And Buttocks” – Ghanaian Actress Nikki Samonas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”I Had Just Seen My Crush And Didn’t Know What To Say”- Actress Nikki Samonas. by Igossip: 5:20am On Jun 05, 2020
Controversial Ghanaian nollywood actress Nikki Samonas, taken to her social media handle revealed that she is shy to talk to the love of her life.

The 34 years old Nollywood actress Nikki shared a video of herself saying........

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/gossip/i-had-just-seen-my-crush-and-didnt-know-what-to-say-ghanaian-actress-nikki-samonas-video/

Re: ”I Had Just Seen My Crush And Didn’t Know What To Say”- Actress Nikki Samonas. by blesskewe(f): 5:39am On Jun 05, 2020
Is that an issue?
Re: ”I Had Just Seen My Crush And Didn’t Know What To Say”- Actress Nikki Samonas. by meobizy(f): 6:29am On Jun 05, 2020
All these Ghanaian actresses are local champions.

1 Like

Re: ”I Had Just Seen My Crush And Didn’t Know What To Say”- Actress Nikki Samonas. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:57am On Jun 05, 2020
I'm sure they this crush has a fat bank account grin grin grin
Re: ”I Had Just Seen My Crush And Didn’t Know What To Say”- Actress Nikki Samonas. by donbachi(m): 7:30am On Jun 05, 2020
"i like my man to be tall,dark,rich and handsome"..and u see am,u no fit approach am..dat is why every woman must respect and submit to every man..shooting of shots aint easy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Goes Pantless In New Photos As She Flaunts Her Peacock Tattoo Makeover / I F**ked Up'' I Wouldn't Be Surprised If Eric Moves On With Another Girl - Lilo / Billionaire Harry Akande Dies Of Covid 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.