Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,538 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Ighalo Set For Super Eagles’ Return - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo Set For Super Eagles’ Return (24390 Views)

Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia / Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell / Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ighalo Set For Super Eagles’ Return by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
safarigirl:
Come back, and mess up

So that we will forget the AFCON glory, and hold you the way we have held Yakubu for years.

They say bow out when ovation is loudest, it is for a reason. Don't ruin a good ending with unnecessary epilogue.

Yakubu! Greatest miss of the century

Re: Ighalo Set For Super Eagles’ Return by judedwriter(m): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
daddycrazy:
I don't want him to come back. If he hadn't miss that one on one chance against Argentina, who knows? Nigeria might have made it all the way to the semis.

I remember that match and that miss.... very heartbreaking.

Nothing so special about the Argentines in that match, they just had superior mentality but ighalo, of all people, should have proved them wrong.

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Set For Super Eagles’ Return by shaggyosas(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Ighalo Set For Super Eagles’ Return by Renegade23: 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Now that Osimhen is about to bloom
Re: Ighalo Set For Super Eagles’ Return by USHAH88T: 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
No come spoil oshimen show,just go rest jejelly
Re: Ighalo Set For Super Eagles’ Return by ifiokjohn(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
osazuwa23:
Nigeria doesnt have any strikers i hoenslty dont see us making world cup. osimhen is okay but we have better strikers that choose to represents other nations aka tammy abraham
Tammy Abraham? no make laugh abeg. that one is below Osimhen. pls call someone else
Re: Ighalo Set For Super Eagles’ Return by USHAH88T: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
enonche85:

Osimhen is better than Tammy to me.
No come spoil oshimen show,just go rest jejelly
enonche85:

Osimhen is better than Tammy to me.
No come spoil oshimen show,just go rest jejelly oshimen is far better than tammy
Re: Ighalo Set For Super Eagles’ Return by hamxee33(m): 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
lexyman:
Why are people so keen in destroying the SE ... Ighalo coming back to the SE is another disaster looming . There is a system in place and this should not be altered by anyone . Ighalo should stay far away and allow the younger generation of strikers that we have to take the stage .

whoever that wish for this should be declared as enemy of the Super Eagles and enemy of Nigeria
I entirely agree with you the likes of Victor osimen to be precise who rescently emerged as Lille team best player
Re: Ighalo Set For Super Eagles’ Return by Gbest90(m): 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
lexyman:
Why are people so keen in destroying the SE ... Ighalo coming back to the SE is another disaster looming . There is a system in place and this should not be altered by anyone . Ighalo should stay far away and allow the younger generation of strikers that we have to take the stage .

whoever that wish for this should be declared as enemy of the Super Eagles and enemy of Nigeria

Come on dude. The young lads need experienced players who have played elite football amongst them. Apart from Iwobi, which other big name do we have in the team. Ighalo's return should be a boost and not a disaster.
Re: Ighalo Set For Super Eagles’ Return by Customtest: 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
lexyman:

Ighalo is a young player
Re: Ighalo Set For Super Eagles’ Return by ogbonti: 12:11am On Jun 06, 2020
daddycrazy:
I don't want him to come back. If he hadn't miss that one on one chance against Argentina, who knows? Nigeria might have made it all the way to the semis.
\

NAIJA for beat France for second round ? Abi you no know who defeat Argentina for second round? grin
Re: Ighalo Set For Super Eagles’ Return by solonnachi: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
emeernest:

Yakubu! Greatest miss of the century

Wetin pain me for Yakubu after that miss was that he was even laughing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bash Ali Accuses Dalung's Security Men Of Brutalizing Him In Abuja (Pics) / Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) / Barcelona Lose 2 - 3 To Eintracht Frankfurt, Crash Out Of Europa League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.