Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Lol: Who Go Arrest Me – Nigerian Man Boasts As He Shares How He Sexually Abused - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lol: Who Go Arrest Me – Nigerian Man Boasts As He Shares How He Sexually Abused (687 Views)

"One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" / Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol: Who Go Arrest Me – Nigerian Man Boasts As He Shares How He Sexually Abused by Luckyziakegha: 9:05am On Jun 05, 2020
An unknown nigerian man has tells how he abused a 12-year-old girl who was a regular customer at his shop. according to the young man he said the young girl always put him on the mood whenever she visits his shop. he said at first he tried to resist the temptation but later on he gave in and assaulted her.

while telling the story to his friends they accused him of raping the minor but he denied the accusation insisting that what he did was sexual abuse and not rape because the girl didnt scream while he was doing it. his friends also warned him about the police arresting him for his action and he replied who go arrest me. watch the video below;
https://www.vivsco.com/2020/06/lol-who-go-arrest-me-nigerian-man.html

Re: Lol: Who Go Arrest Me – Nigerian Man Boasts As He Shares How He Sexually Abused by Abfinest007(m): 9:11am On Jun 05, 2020
good for nothing
Re: Lol: Who Go Arrest Me – Nigerian Man Boasts As He Shares How He Sexually Abused by Damseldammie(f): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2020
Werey
Re: Lol: Who Go Arrest Me – Nigerian Man Boasts As He Shares How He Sexually Abused by illicit(m): 9:40am On Jun 05, 2020
This one na Osiun grin
Re: Lol: Who Go Arrest Me – Nigerian Man Boasts As He Shares How He Sexually Abused by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Lol: Who Go Arrest Me – Nigerian Man Boasts As He Shares How He Sexually Abused by GraGra247(m): 10:44am On Jun 05, 2020
Please they should find this man by all means and arrest him
Re: Lol: Who Go Arrest Me – Nigerian Man Boasts As He Shares How He Sexually Abused by TimiRume(f): 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Gosh justice must prevail in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I serve a good and just God and would call upon him everyday till I see justice.

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Attempting To Kill Himself And His 7-year-old Son (Photo) / Hoodlums Attack Protesters In Sabon Gari, Kano (Video) / Nigerian Govt Lied, We Killed More Than 43 Farmers – Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.