Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

The Benefits Of Living Righteously - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Benefits Of Living Righteously (3579 Views)

You Can Leave Righteously For Eternal Life Sake. / Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die / The Benefits Of Praising The Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Benefits Of Living Righteously by yommyuk: 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2011
Believers, who look forward to true blessedness, shall find it is found only through being restored unto perfect righteousness and true holiness. This restoration becomes the hearts desire. The heart hungers and thirsts to be restored into that state of perfect righteousness and true holiness which man had before the fall.

Hebrews 12;14 tell us to  "Work at living in peace with everyone, and work at living a holy life, for those who are not holy cannot see the Lord."

Those who live a holy life have confident hope of seeing the Lord.

1 John 2:28
"And now, dear children, remain in fellowship with Christ so that when he returns, you will be FULL OF COURAGE and not shrink back from him in shame"

True fellowship in Christ is not being led by false teaching. Those who listen to false teaching are not be in fellowship with Christ because the best they can ever recieve is WORLDLY GAIN. Such people will shrink back in shame when the KING OF KINGS returns, because of the Judgement that will surely fall upon them.

However to those who thrist and hunger after righteousness, they shall be satisfied in all that they do. The Lord looks at the heart and it's desires. God is Love. When we choose to live in love, we live in God, and God lives in us. and as we live in God, our love grows more perfect. So we can never be afraid of approaching the Lord with our request(s) because we know that whatever we ask the Father according to his will, that shall we recieve in JESUS NAME (Halleluyah and Amen) to that cheesy

God bless wink
Re: The Benefits Of Living Righteously by trekkie: 12:22am On Jan 22, 2011
if you apologize to someone and they refuse to even reply your greeting and then you decide to leave them alone; are you still living holy and not keeping malice?
Re: The Benefits Of Living Righteously by yommyuk: 3:03am On Jan 22, 2011
hi i have been reading your posts. my question how do you live in peace with someone who refuses to live in peace with you? if you apologize to someone and they refuse to even reply your greeting and then you decide to leave them alone; are you still living holy and not keeping malice?

Leave such person alone and make sure that your conscience is clear of any malice. The key is having a clear conscience. IF you want to go the extra mile, pray for such person and leave the rest to God.

Prov 20:3
" Avoiding a fight is a mark of honor; only fools insist on quarrelling"
Re: The Benefits Of Living Righteously by trekkie: 4:19am On Jan 26, 2011
thanks for this passage. i will go back and meditate on it. i must confess i have never seen it before in the bible or maybe not noticed it. thanks a lot. when ever i am agitated only the word calms me down.
i must confess your advice is practical and timey thanks i will look forward to reading other posts.

(1) (Reply)

Most Interesting Bible Verses? / 56th Annual Rccg Convention. / Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.