Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

How Can You Put The Romance Back Into A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Put The Romance Back Into A Relationship? (584 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Put The Romance Back Into A Relationship? by nurabela: 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2011
How can you put the romance back into a relationship?
Re: How Can You Put The Romance Back Into A Relationship? by MrCork17: 12:08am On Jan 22, 2011
nurabela:

How can you put the romance back into a relationship?

Sweery, first, can i impregnate your phone with my number? Great start! wink
Re: How Can You Put The Romance Back Into A Relationship? by Mygoldie(f): 12:10am On Jan 22, 2011
Lol^^ where is ma sleep?
Re: How Can You Put The Romance Back Into A Relationship? by MrCork17: 12:35am On Jan 22, 2011
Mygoldie:

Lol^^ where is ma sleep?

she keeeps think about me wink
Re: How Can You Put The Romance Back Into A Relationship? by Mygoldie(f): 12:37am On Jan 22, 2011
keep consoling yourself,atleast it would do you good.
Re: How Can You Put The Romance Back Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 22, 2011
Relationship w/o romance = car with effed up engine block  undecided either you fix it or you get a new one!  grin grin find out what your partner likes and go for it. i cant advise someone of this because everyone is different. Some ppl want more affection/sensuality and not necessarily s3x. if you give your partner s3x and they are still unhappy, this may be the case and vice versa.!
Re: How Can You Put The Romance Back Into A Relationship? by MrCork17: 12:41am On Jan 22, 2011
Mygoldie:

keep consoling yourself,atleast it would do you good.

***takes shirt off, MYGoldie sees 6pack, licks her lips & then inivtes Mr Cork to bed wink***
Re: How Can You Put The Romance Back Into A Relationship? by Mygoldie(f): 12:44am On Jan 22, 2011
You wish you got six packs and you wish Mygoldie fancies you. angry angry
Re: How Can You Put The Romance Back Into A Relationship? by MrCork17: 12:46am On Jan 22, 2011
Mygoldie:

You wish you got six packs and you wish Mygoldie fancies you. angry angry

***be nice and you can have me all to your sef wink***
Re: How Can You Put The Romance Back Into A Relationship? by Mygoldie(f): 12:50am On Jan 22, 2011
No thanks,your not my NL type or taste,u wanna tr the next available girl? cool cool
Re: How Can You Put The Romance Back Into A Relationship? by MrCork17: 12:51am On Jan 22, 2011
Mygoldie:

No thanks,your not my NL type or taste,u wanna tr the next available girl? cool cool

000oooooo yes am yo type, dont lie! wink
Re: How Can You Put The Romance Back Into A Relationship? by Mygoldie(f): 12:53am On Jan 22, 2011
Your boring me already,now i have to go to bed. cool
Re: How Can You Put The Romance Back Into A Relationship? by MrCork17: 1:02am On Jan 22, 2011
Mygoldie (f) <<<<puts romance & love back into her life wink

(1) (Reply)

Post Sad Facts About Romance / Closure Of Facebook / Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.