Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) (97517 Views)

Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Lecturer And His Son Has Died. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by hezy4real01(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
Jesu mi oooooo
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Slawormir: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Justice for uwa
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Wuuworld(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
My heart goes to your family.
God heal you all
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by rosy1992(f): 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
This act is heinous.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Jolson: 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
God have mercy
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ningen:

What is good about this story?

So in your sick and twisted mind; this is HOW rape should be like and other stories are invalid?

Something is obviously wrong with you.

That’s what we’ve been told o.
Any other kind of rape is invalid.

4 Likes

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
You won’t see them on this thread because they have little to work with in terms of victim blame.

LexngtonSteele:
I wonder what the useless rape apologists joking about these accusations feel with these graphic pictures.

Did they stage it ? Just went for a photoshoot in the hospital ?

Yes there are false rape accusations but rape is so rife in our society that if you check the Crime Section of Nairaland ONLY, you would see 100s if not 1000s of rape / molestation cases.

I pray some of the animals take their terrible mentality to the developed world to be taught a harsh lesson

2 Likes

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Bellotelli: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
This is so disheartening. #stoprape
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
rape fiction galore, bring in more.

1 Like

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by diziki: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
Dailymice:
As shared by Talking Esther on Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=149165050010103&id=100047498255936

The rape stories from Nigeria sounds like something from DR Congo or Somalia.
God help the man who attempts to try this nonsense on any lady I know. You will know some people in Nigeria know people.
I will find you.
No matter how long it takes, I will find you. Some of us are Fulanis inside.
I will personally see you before you are tortured.
I will ensure you are tortured with all the torture tricks I have seen in Horror Movies.
You will be left alive, but a vegetable of your former self.
Every second, you will wish for two things; that you never met the girl or that you were dead.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Kehinderichard(m): 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
Just that the rapist and entire family line will be a burden to deliverance pastors. They have no idea what they have done. I pray for healing to your soul sister!
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
paix:
Your money, love and time for your children cannot stop such things from happening. Only God's protection can.

Why didn’t your God prevent that Christian girl from getting raped in a church?

God doesn’t exist.

2 Likes

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Plead:

Why didn’t your God prevent that Christian girl from getting raped in a church?

God doesn’t exist.

A church building is a mere building.
It seems you have been wrongly taught that the church building is a shrine of some sort.

2 Likes

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Mzsavage: 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
@Supermajor

You will never comment on a post like this because you know you’re a wicked rapist with no conscience!

Just imagine if those were your sisters.
Remember that whatever you do onto others will surely finds its way back to you.

The reason you defend rapist as much as you and never condemn the act is simply because you’re pathetic rapist conceived through rape!!!
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Slurity(m): 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Rapists deserve dealth sentence

1 Like

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by princeade86(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Season of rape
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Mzsavage: 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
cococandy:
You won’t see them on this thread because they have little to work with in terms of victim blame.

Exactly
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by christian4chris: 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
What a wicked world
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by ekensi01: 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
Who start this rape isssue for Nigeria? cry
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by CsRockefeller(m): 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
These days I'm even scared of my fellow men.

The heart of man is truly desperate and wicked. cry
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
madridsta007:

[s]A church building is a mere building.
It seems you have been wrongly taught that the church building is a shrine of some sort[/s].

A God who can’t prevent his worshippers from being raped and killed is useless.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Neddstark: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
Okay I agree, to stop this madness, death penalty for rapists untill this nonsense subsides
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Olawalelead(m): 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
espn:
The heart of men is evil...I wonder how people will sleep in peace after causing so much pain to others... I do not understand why you will rape someone (isnt this wicked act not enough) and still kill them...
God give me the strength to continuously have time...money and love for my children( especially the females among them) So they will be so free to share anything going on with them with me...
You've talked well boss...
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Adrian9(m): 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
RAPEpublic of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Alamuro1(m): 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
Very sad and pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested / EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.