Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) (97516 Views)

Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Lecturer And His Son Has Died. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by HoliMaree: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
It's better to relocate with your family. Nigeria is too dangerous for women
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
Pusssasy dey ship for Nigeria now

1 Like

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by 41lady(m): 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
God said in His word, the heart of jan is desperately wicked.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
Plead:

My dad can’t prevent me from being robbed elsewhere because he’s not omnipresent neither is he omniscient but y’all brainwashed religious fanatics claim to be worshipping an omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent god.
An omniscient God that can’t stop his followers from being killedcheesy
It seems you guys don’t know the meaning of those words.

God doesn’t exist simple!

To state, "brainwashed, religious fanatics"- that sounds like a wild language coming from a furious angry, person.
In this case, you.
See how calm I am sounding wink
If I have to be wild and furious in order to be an faux-athiest that you are, I'll rather not be one.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
This is why I face my justice myself, karma is a scam

The people involved in this crimes might be heading one church and giving their life to Christ while the soul they can't create, gone for good

May God continue to protect us

Pussy is cheap, stop killing a soul you can't create

1 Like

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Xbee007(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
paix:
Your money, love and time for your children cannot stop such things from happening. Only God's protection can.
You know what else can reduce it to the bearest minimum? Improved policing system that ensures all perpetrators are caught and punished accordingly. I'm sure the people who did this to her are roaming about freely now.

1 Like

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by DonCarlos1(m): 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
May God perfect your healing. To derive pleasure from someone else’s pain is what I still find intriguing. Rape, in my opinion should carry a death sentence because it destroys lives.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by WeneWali: 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
Castrate Rapists!

Heavens won't fall.

I don't know why yorubas opposed the castration bill?

Maybe they are afraid many of their men will lose their manhoods and they will become much less populated than the Ibos since we all know that rape is far more rampant in yorubaland than in other regions. grin

Gbajabiamila and yorubas should stop opposing the castration bill and pass the damned bill. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
wizod:
this your long epistle is as meaningless as d 'P' in psychology
yes you're right my friend. You're too dumb to understand already established black culture, so you can't find any meaning. I hope you doing good anyway
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by alaira(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
paix:
Your money, love and time for your children cannot stop such things from happening. Only God's protection can.
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO PROTECT US ALL.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by osinimegaciousi: 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
My God!!! This is so disheartening, why on Earth be some so called God's creature be this heartless and callous.. I curse all rapists and pray that none of you will experience happiness in life but bitterness all the rest of your life.. am so pained cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Mpanyi: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
Plead:

Why didn’t your God prevent that Christian girl from getting raped in a church?

God doesn’t exist.

Are you well? You thought this is a kind of thread to air your opinion on what you believe that is irrelevant to the story? This shows you're without empathy which a believer in God has. Because if you're with a modicum of empathy, you wouldn't bring up your belief here. A believer of God is certainly better than you. For this victim and his deceased sister, may justice be done in your case.

1 Like

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by ezechi24(m): 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
and then their children's children will suffer for what they don't know about.

1 Like

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by deco22(m): 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
majamajic:

U can conclude whatever u like on your mind , but am clean more than u and u know
shut up, stupid rapist. You are disgusting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Nitah1: 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ningen:

What is good about this story?

So in your sick and twisted mind; this is HOW rape should be like and other stories are invalid?

Something is obviously wrong with you.
No,not really,but that's what some ladies called rape�.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
Lightangel64:
Lies lies lies, bloggers am done
i know that in every rape thread there'll always be 3 categories of psychos

1.those that deny the existence of rape (pretending not to hear the increase in rape or claiming it's exaggerated)
2.rape apologist (women inclusive,even mothers raising potential rapists)
3.rapists themselves

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
WeneWali:
Castrate Rapist!

Heavens won't fall.

I don't know why yorubas opposed the castration bill?

Maybe they are afraid many of their men will lose their manhood and they will become less populated than the Ibos since rape is far more rampant in yorubaland than in other regions. grin

Gbajabiamila and yorubas should stop opposing the castration bill and pass the damned bill. grin
I'm ashamed of that man and if he has daughters I really pity them.many of them are sociopaths
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by TUANKU(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ningen:

What is good about this story?

So in your sick and twisted mind; this is HOW rape should be like and other stories are invalid?

Something is obviously wrong with you.
He is mentally unstable.

1 Like

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by wfjimmytobby(m): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
OLOSHO!!!
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by salford1: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
OMG. May God completely heal you lovely lady.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by GIdiata(m): 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
espn:
The heart of men is evil...I wonder how people will sleep in peace after causing so much pain to others... I do not understand why you will rape someone (isnt this wicked act not enough) and still kill them...
God give me the strength to continuously have time...money and love for my children( especially the females among them) So they will be so free to share anything going on with them with me...
this is how you breed EVIL. potential failed PARENT
so u don't know that unequal love can make your male children sort for love outside which can lead them to cultism and other EVIL.

who do u think will b their victims?
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by salford1: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
It is very tough being a parent in Nigeria.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Irore: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=Dailymice post=90333488]As shared by Talking Esther on Facebook

I hope justice was pursued because rape cases not investigated and prosecuted leads to more rape. I'm interested in what happened thereafter.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by espn(m): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
GIdiata:

this is how you breed EVIL. potential failed PARENT
so u don't know that unequal love can make your male children sort for love outside which can lead them to cultism and other EVIL.

who do u think will b their victims?
It is always good to ask before jumping and doing oversabi...My point is my female daughter should feel free to mingle with me as her father same way as her mother...
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by 2cul2care: 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Wow,reading this,am trying not to cry, this is a horrific experience for anybody to encounter.

keep being strong, the perpetrators of the crime, wherever they may be will surely meet with their own fair share of karma.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Mzsavage: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
Lightangel64:
Lies lies lies, bloggers am done

You dirty rapist, ain’t you tired of defending your colleagues??

You know what goes around comes around right??
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
This is so annoying.

The FG needs to do something to help put a halt to this demonic act of some insane men in this country.

strict and brutal laws and penalty should be passed, approved and implemented in this country.

rapists must go to hell from this country to the the real hell.

saynotorape.

1 Like

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sad so sad! cry
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by waldigit: 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
Dailymice:
As shared by Talking Esther on Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=149165050010103&id=100047498255936
Never, worry they have only succeeded in defiling your body, but your soul and spirit is intact before God, in their own case all their being is like a filthy rag.
You are not the one at their mercy now but they are at yours, without getting your forgiveness they would wish they were never born someday.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
joyandfaith:

false rape report is extremely rare. rape is most under-reported crime worldwide.

Thank you ! How many Nigerian/ African ladies would even tell such a lie with the stigma attached ?

1 Like

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Lightangel64: 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
Mzsavage:

You dirty rapist, ain’t tired of defending your colleagues??

You know what goes around comes around right??

Yeah, i think am getting my own karma. If only i was more considerate of rape victims
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
The only thing I'll say is mothers pray for your daughters. Pray hard and long. I know how many times my mother's prayers, and recently mine has helped me. Your power is in your tongue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested / EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.