Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,951 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) (97575 Views)

Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Lecturer And His Son Has Died. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Goodman247: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
Because of uwa now, everybody is talking about rape, you people all kept silence bfor
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
Insecurity doesn’t mean just the actions of terrorists or bandits, Nigeria is insecure for women! It’s not only restricted to the North-East or North-West, it’s everywhere in d country!
What sort of nation are we building if our women are not safe in it? From grandmas to toddlers, it’s just becoming unbearable. U don’t even need to be out drinking in d club with skimpy outfits, Uwaila was raped and murdered in church! Inside d church!!
Adjudicating stiffer penalties for rape will only make the encounters more deadly for our women folk, I mean the penalty is 21yrs already and d cases r not reducing! I think behavioral ethics in human relations between males and females should be taught from primary schools to the university level along with sex education to change the way boys perceive women. Whether the woman is almost naked or of loose morals shouldn’t be an excuse to lose ur head, both ur heads I mean!

1 Like

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
I hate lie
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by ud4u: 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
This is sad, imagine Man's inhumanity to fellow man.

God will surely pay them by their own coin, because Bible says though hand join in hand the wicked shall not go unpunished.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by zionmde: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ishilove:

was it ur fault dat u were robbed Wen ur house had no burglary
was it ur fault ur expensive phone was snatched through a bus window Wen u were making calls
was it ur fault kidnappers tracked ur lavish show ups on social media and kidnapped u?

Nobody has d right to steal or kidnap u no matter wat
but d reality still remains
there must be arm robbers, there must be kidnappers and there must be rapists
so in anyway possible, protect urself
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
My cousin was robbed and raped when a group of armed robbers stopped their bus and she is a sickler.

Sigh.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Ironi: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nigeria is like the land of barbarians.
You see a Nigerian and the first thing that comes to mind is kidnapping and raping.

Neanderthals !
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by joyandfaith: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
SATANIIST:
this is real rape. not all thise hoes like bukola dakolo and all those insta olosho screaming rape. this is the real rape we need to fight

rape is most under-reported crime.
types of rape
1.Gang rape-most likely to be reported
2. Date rape-mostly unreported. Do not rape because she is your girlfriend.
3. Statutory rape- most are not reported. parents lick their wound.
4. Spousal rape
5. Prison rape- among in-mates
6. War rape-as weapon of war
7. Custodial rape- by security agents, contractor, employers. Most are not reported
8. Corrective rape
9. Serial rape
10. Payback or revenge rape
11. Rape by deception
12. Child rape- when older minors rape younger ones.

Perpetrators- anger , sadistic and power rapists.

2 Likes

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
Neddstark:
Okay I agree, to stop this madness, death penalty for rapists untill this nonsense subsides

ProfAmaben:
No end for raping insight unless proper measures of curbing it are put in place.

There is a solution for this nonsense, and is not legislated law. It is called thunderbolt. I have two wives, I know! Thunderbolt work on the premise of permisible sex. So if a sex is consentual but non permisible thunderbolt will strike. It kills the person that took what is not permitted to them. If these lady and her sister had thunderbolt those rapists would be dead before next day sunrise.

If Uwa had thunderbolt the bastards that took what does not belong to them would all be dead by now. Not only does thunderbolt exact justice it also reveals the violator.

What justice system can be more efficient than this?

We just dey deceive ourselves for Africa dey hope to use law to catch rapists. The police you report to sef don rape some girls somewhere once or multiple times.

I dare any were to rape my wives.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by SATANIIST: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
joyandfaith:

rape is most under-reported crime.
types of rape
1.Gang rape-most likely to be reported
2. Date rape-mostly unreported. Do not rape because she is your girlfriend.
3. Statutory rape- most are not reported. parents lick their wound.
4. Spousal rape
5. Prison rape- among in-mates
6. War rape-as weapon of war
7. Custodial rape- by security agents, contractor, employers. Most are not reported
8. Corrective rape
9. Serial rape
10. Payback or revenge rape
11. Rape by deception
12. Child rape- when older minors rape younger ones.

Perpetrators- anger , sadistic and power rapists.
apart from number 1 and number 12,i will never consider the rest rape. especially number 2 and number 4.
there is a difference between manipulative sex and rape

1 Like

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by yvelchstores(f): 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
Very touching. It's well. More grace
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Godwin616: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
CalvinGaye:
Hmm! Na waa o!

E be like Rape-demic don start for Zoo.

Females should very be careful these days. Even Males oh!(u may Neva know).

Lol! It's interesting how all these reports on RAPE started emanating all of a sudden.

All sounding PITIFUL and PATHETICALLY SAD

It has been happening in the past but unfortunately many of them are not being reported due to social stigma and for lack of confidence in the Nigeria judicial system. Many of them are not sure that they can get justice.

2 Likes

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by SpaceAngel: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sorry to say this, rapists should be fed to lions at the zoo. No need keeping them since they'll rape again of given the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Stillthebest: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
shocked

Reading rape stories I almost think twice! I always say they are fake stories but nah many are not.

I almost think; do these happen in the same world I live in; yes they do.

Dont blame me, I haven't seen where rape was committed and i pray I dont ever witness such awkward barbaric, obnoxious but wicked attitude of weak men. Only weak but wicked men rape.

I am meaning to ask; "Are these evil men and women who commit rape really human beings?

I haven't fu-ckd a free pu**y offered to me on a platter of Gold in my life. I had always felt nothing comes that cheap.

Let alone rape or think about it.

These days that I can pick up a sweet babe in my next Street even without driving but while trudging!

Rapists need to be frowned at honestly.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Joybliss2322(f): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Well I am a lady and I know what it feels like been there,the emotional trauma,the pain,the agony and all that,I am not in support and God will punish all of those rapist but I don't want to be on one side,let me advice our ladies a bit,no guy is a wood and they are moved by what they see,ladies should dress decently and modestly,what I see ladies wear this days God have mercy and u think dressing seductively is fashion,if u don't get raped u have already succeeded in pushing a guy elsewhere, please don't judge me but girls dress well u won't die,and u will get married also it is not by wearing pant and bra on the street in the name of fashion, we should live good lives and please I never said those raped dressed indecently I know some guys are demon possessed and cannot control their libido but me I have said my own the no of rape cases this days is becoming alarming o,those days I guess it was rare because everything was normal biko arrange ur body inside cloth u won't die.

SAY NO TO RAPE,TAKE RESPONSIBILITY
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ningen:

What is good about this story?

So in your sick and twisted mind; this is HOW rape should be like and other stories are invalid?

Something is obviously wrong with you.
try to get his point. There is no good rape story. But there are accounts like this where people are purely victims of circumstance or just ill-fated, unlike some others whose greed and gluttony ensnared them only to come online and share lopsided stories.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by BlueAir: 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
This is a real rape victim.not those that extensive investigation will reveal that oil licking,money and sharwama brought them to their kneels. Move on my dear,there's always a day for the thief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by hilfinity(m): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
Jezzz!!!!! cry

This is so disheartening ooo...

Can't imagine d trauma u r going thru cos I know visions of d past still haunts, esp d death of ur sis(RIP).

Stay strong OP, n try to forgive or stop blaming urself for ur sis' death.

Life ain't fair, life f**ks us every now&den, but we just have t focus on the brighter side of life wen things sometimes go bad.

#SayNoToRape
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Vickmanny22: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
*A MUST READ*

‌Our society, hell! the world at large has focused so much on the girl child, that it pays little or no attention to the boy child. the society teaches the girl child, how to take care of her body, how to behave, how to sit, how to protect her body, how to be strong, some societies even go further to teach the girl child how to take care of a home, some say it's the woman who manages her home. what her home is, it's what she made of it. But the society has failed to do likewise to the boy child. Forgetting the both are essential to the society, both needs to function well for the society to be better. We shouldn't teach a girl child how to dress properly and not teach the boy child how to respect himself and respect people's choice of wear, we shouldn't tell the girl child not to be alone or walk with a guy on a lonely road or place, and not teach the boy child self discipline, we can't tell a girl child not to go to a guys house and not teach the boy child consent and self restriction, we cannot teach a girl child how to sit properly and not teach a boy child how not to be pervy. In order for rape to reduce and stop in our society both gender must be taught on how to prevent it. This one sided gender awareness teachings must stop in our society. The boys in our society must know that there is no excuse for rape, whether a girl is naked and she says no look away and lock up, she eats your money and run, rape is no way to revenge, she puts you on and later says no, die her matter, rape is not the answer. Remember there is no excuse whatsoever in this world that justifies rape. Also sex education should be made compulsory in our educational system starting from junior secondary classes upwards. We should all join hands to solve and put an end to this terrible social menace that is ravaging our society. Thanks.
#saynotorape
#consentiskey
#sexeducationistheway
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Fenji: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
it's need to talk about this terrible action =( OMG... really really sorry
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Kdon2: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
Dailymice:
As shared by Talking Esther on Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=149165050010103&id=100047498255936

Its good to let it all out. Its part of your experience in life get over it please. You can.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by paix(m): 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
Plead:

Why didn’t your God prevent that Christian girl from getting raped in a church?

God doesn’t exist.
If you think money can save life, why did Abacha die?
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
paix:
If you think money can save life, why did Abacha die?

You lack wisdom.

Imagine comparing money to an alleged omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent being.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by wman(m): 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
zionmde:
these are dark times for the female gender
I suggest parents live up to their responsibilities of protecting their kids. Buy pepper spray for every girl and also bring someone who could teach them simple defensive mechanisms,
Declare curfew for ur female kids maybe from 8pm to 6am.
Teach them decency in dressing
Sex education tilting towards rape should be introduced into our curriculum from primary 1 if possible
the world is evolving towards a negative direction

When i give birth to a daughter, she will carry an alarm everywhere she goes, an alarm that is very easy to trigger and that will scare attackers away

Yes we all hate armed robbers, but the only thing we can do is to protect ourselves thats why we fix burglaries in our homes.
As long as men exists, there must be rapists, while we cry for capital punishment against rapists we should also devise defensive mechanisms

Teach the men too
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Investnow2017: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
Lightangel64:
Lies lies lies, bloggers am done

Your comment will hurt her more dear. The pictures there are not those of goat but of humans. It took everything she has got to narrate this nightmare even though briefly.
If you do not believe her, I advise you just walk pass than to further injure her fragile emotions.
I am sorry if I hurt you by this candid advice.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by paix(m): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
Plead:

You lack wisdom.

Imagine comparing money to an alleged omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent being.
You in your WISDOM mentioned money in your initial post. Read again.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by OKTolu: 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
Na waooo,so we are in the season of rape case now,because some ladies want to trend at all cost,they will start telling us how they were raped 10 years ago bla bla bla

Anyway say no to rape
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
Why is it that any time a rape case hit the media , that is the time these. Lout chaser tend to bring their own story out ...

Why did she not cry out and chase her own case with the police way back or even if she did let her tell us how the case went instead of looking for too much public sympathy
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by zionmde: 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
wman:

Teach the men too
the men are not d one predominantly crying of rape
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by lilybonny(f): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Rape cases here n there...really tired of reading abt dem
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Manbryto(m): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ningen:

What is good about this story?

So in your sick and twisted mind; this is HOW rape should be like and other stories are invalid?

Something is obviously wrong with you.

What the fk are you even saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.