Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her (65971 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah / LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by MARKone(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
It will never be well with NPF, Idiots

3 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Exc2000: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
undecided

The female police didnt think it was rape, the government hospital doesnt think it was rape, her own father doesnt think she was raped hence disowning her...

you can call me a rape apologist or a monster, call me any name you like, but something is definately off about this story

Even a chicken or goat which is weaker than an 18 year old lady, wont wait until a man forces a long stick in its private part before screaming and running out

shops have widely opened doors, shops are located in open spaces, and most especialy shops would echo out screams and voices

the police woman is a female and probably a mother, and she knows the implication of her filing a charge against the dispatcher with sketchy details as the thing might back fire and hurt the girl very badly if for any reason the dispatch rider could prove his case

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by crazygod(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sheuns:

Chill bro. No dey talk like this. From what the boss wrote, she mentioned the hospital confirmed forced penetration.

But this rape issue is becoming rampant of late. Shey olosho don finish for town or soapy no dey again? Some men need psychological evaluations o. Na so one for Yobe dey rape 2-3yrs old kids, You dey MAD!

Sometimes women are their own undoings. Just imagine what those female cops said. Na this kain thing dey make person commit suicide sef. The papa sef come disown am. E never reach that level pops.
I feel this is the result of lockdown. All the pent up sexual frustration that a regular call girl can handle is now been mete on Innocent young girls since call girls don't work again due to the lockdown. There are lots of sick people in Nigeria, just that no one wan believe

4 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by megastu(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
I think he is more of an slowpoke with those comments coming from him. Not being bright is an elevation.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
My thought too, I think most Nigerians don't even know the real definition of rape
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Justbehave(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
Rape is evil but. Where is the said shop located? Is it isolated from others?
Doesn't the dispatch rider have a name?
Did he not come from a company and don't they have a name?
I don't even know what to believe again.

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Sheuns(m): 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
crazygod:

I feel this is the result of lockdown. All the pent up sexual frustration that a regular call girl can handle is now been mete on Innocent young girls since call girls don't work again due to the lockdown. There are lots of sick people in Nigeria, just that no one wan believe

Bro, make dem soapy na. Abi na sex be their only concern? Dem no need make money ni?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Nwakannaya1: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
Until we hear from the side of the dispatch rider.
Although this sounds true, but many false rape accusations sounded true too.

Hospital telling you to drop a charge before they administer emergency pills? Which kind hospital be that one?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by FlordFlorez(m): 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
WTF! This rapists sef. Is there enjoyment in it?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Soknown: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
Rape is now an epidemic in Nigeria, it beats me hollow. There should be a register of sexual offenders.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Alexaonfleek: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Emaprince:
The dispatch rider works for a company and can easily be traced. So why all this long stories?

BTW, there are stories that takes me time to come to terms with. Like this one. He came to your shop which is probably not located in a isolated area. It must be in a street. What on earth stops this girl from screaming? Was her mouth tied with a rope? Any little scream will draw attention of the whole public.

I hope it isn't a case of the dispatch rider reneging on his promise to pay huge amount after the sex, which he paid a paltry 1k. Cos women can do anything to hurt a man when they feel used.
didn't you see the part where they did an examination on her and there was forceful penetration?

4 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by causewahala: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Be it male or female, any being whose rape allegation can be proven beyond doubt in the court of law deserves capital punishment.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Ghenisean(m): 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
undecidedYou were raped,you didn't shout,no problem. The store certainly wasn't in an isolated area,but no one came in neither did any neughbour or passersby sense anything,that's OK. undecided
But,if this man comes to the shop as she said,then she must certainly know who the idiot works for or where he parks the van or whatever he drives,secondly the owner of the shop where the victim works definitely knows the person or company the rapist/dispatcher works for as it's the norm that every shop owner knows his/her suppliers or who she supplies goods to. undecided undecided
So,why all this long Ralia The Sugar Stories again
That's the reason I haven't bought this story,it's too anyhow to be true self. undecided

4 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Androidlic: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
really
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Oblitz:
Why are rape cases increasing by the day?

RAPE CASES OR RAPE ALLEGATIONS? MY SUGGESTION IS THIS:

IF YOU FALL VICTIM TO RAPE, REPORT TO POLICE FOR RECORD PURPOSES. THERE ARE NGOs THAT CAN HELP OUT. RUSH TO THEM WITH EVIDENCE.

BUT TO TELL ME THAT A MAN RAPED AN ADULT IN A STORE WITH NO ONE BEING ALERTED SOUNDS SO FUNNY. I KNOW THERE ARE REAL RAPE VICTIMS AND I KNOW THERE ARE RAPISTS, SOME OF THEM ARE READING THIS TOO BUT LET US KNOW TOO THAT NOT ALL RAPE ALLEGATIONS ARE TRUE.

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by bukatyne(f): 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
This story is very very strange.

How can a dispatch rider rape a sales girl in a shop? In daylight??

Why did the hospital not treat the girl after establishing the fact she was forcefully penetrated? Why do they need them to drop the case before commencing treatment?

The Police: after presenting the evidence, why did they still doubt the story? Refuse to log it with the DPO?

Why did the madam not report immediately to the dispatch company? They would fish out the rider fastest.

@Father: why did he disown her?

There can be no help if people embellish stories for media clout.

If all the madam wanted was justice, the first thing was to call the dispatch company who would have dragged him to the station themselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by LifeChoices: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
Let the 'rapist' be apprehended so we can have his own side of the story... angry

I am just tired of all these... angry

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by scoundrel(f): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
I've stayed on forums and aggregator sites for so long I can now run one based on instinct. It's easy: pick a topic and beat it to death, viciously continue until you drain it of all life then pick/create another topic to repeat the process with. It's funny that even mainstream news follow the same basic principle. Humans are simple minded after all.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by joyandfaith: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
fergie001:
LUTH allegedly refuse to treat 18-year-old girl raped by dispatcher

A twitter user, @yiudiee, yesterday alleged that a dispatcher who had gone for a pick up had raped an 18-year-old sales girl.

https://twitter.com/yiudiee/status/1268256669802418180?s=19

This morning, @_TemitopeBukola, the victim's boss, narrated the ordeal:

Cc @segalink @StandtoEndRape
Lagos State Domestic Violence office, @RuggedyBaba and Udi ❤️

https://twitter.com/_Temitopebukola/status/1268792269748023296?s=19

police officers are bastards. it is typical of them blaming victims of rape.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by olisaEze(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Are the police men/women in Nigeria suddenly going crazy?
Most of them begged and prayed for this job o! Some even borrowed another person’s qualifications just to get that job as police officers.
Now that u have been employed, u suddenly have turned to sub-humans on duty! They need to unleash Clifford Orji on the women in that station, make we know if dem sef go enjoy rape!
What sort of news is dis one na! How can a woman with the means to make a difference faced with a victim of sexual assault be as unfeeling as to ask such irresponsible questions? Abi is that what the police college teaches dem to ask in such situations?

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Emaprince: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
didn't you see the part where they did an examination on her and there was forceful penetration?
A hospital confirmed it was a forceful rape, yet refused to treat her unless they drop the charges...hahaha... What sort of idiotic talk is that?

Isn't that indirectly telling us that the hospital is trying to protect the rapist?

Abeg wisen up and judge rationally. Stop letting women emotions cloud your sense of judgment in every situation that seems to have a woman at the receiving end.

The man nar rating this story is too slow to put out a believable lie.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Irore: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
This story get as e be.

4 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by dalass(f): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Caramelskin:
This is heartbreaking. I can't imagine how traumatized she would be right now after being abused, mocked and humiliated, she was even disowned by her father like it's her fault. This is why victims don't speak up.

Many male NLers over the week have spewed trash against victims of rape saying why are they just talking after years, why didn't they lodge report at the police station immediately? I decided not to waste time to answer..

For all those MORONS.... THESE ARE THE MANY REASONS WHY...

The family, neighborhood, friends, police would prefer she kept quiet... So she and the family won't be stigmatized... Rape is EVIL..... Not supporting the victim is WORSE! lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by philip0906(m): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
jaxxy:
Why will Luth tell u to drop charges before they treat you? We need more explanation.

Is the dispatch man a ghost? Where is he and which logistics company does he work for? Let’s start from there cos this sounds crazy.
The story no gel at all...
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Reex12(m): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
the more we discourage rape in this rape season,the more reason rapists have to rape girls which kain animals we get for this contry sef nawoo.
#saynotorape
#justiceforuwa

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Ginalex(f): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
Emaprince:
The dispatch rider works for a company and can easily be traced. So why all this long stories?

BTW, there are stories that takes me time to come to terms with. Like this one. He came to your shop which is probably not located in a isolated area. It must be in a street. What on earth stops this girl from screaming? Was her mouth tied with a rope? Any little scream will draw attention of the whole public.

I hope it isn't a case of the dispatch rider reneging on his promise to pay huge amount after the sex, which he paid a paltry 1k. Cos women can do anything to hurt a man when they feel used.
Did you read the part where the hospital confirmed there was FORCEFUL PENETRATION? Hegoat undecided

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by atiku4President(m): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
fergie001:
LUTH allegedly refuse to treat 18-year-old girl raped by dispatcher

A twitter user, @yiudiee, yesterday alleged that a dispatcher who had gone for a pick up had raped an 18-year-old sales girl.

https://twitter.com/yiudiee/status/1268256669802418180?s=19

This morning, @_TemitopeBukola, the victim's boss, narrated the ordeal:

Cc @segalink @StandtoEndRape
Lagos State Domestic Violence office, @RuggedyBaba and Udi ❤️

https://twitter.com/_Temitopebukola/status/1268792269748023296?s=19
In as much as rape is evil, I still wonder how an 18 year old girl cannot resist a man physically, even if it mean fighting and running away naked to attract people's attention. Th3 man should be made to face the music, but its also good to tell the story from both perspectives.

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Mzsavage: 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
Supermajor

Your colleagues are making you proud or are you the delivery guy

Nairaland no1 Rapist grin grin grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by dalass(f): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
Emaprince:
A hospital confirmed it was a forceful rape, yet refused to treat her unless they drop the charges...hahaha... What sort of idiotic talk is that?

Isn't that indirectly telling us that the hospital is trying to protect the rapist?

Abeg wisen up and judge rationally. Stop letting women emotions cloud your sense of judgment in every situation that seems to have a woman at the receiving end.

The man nar rating this story is too slow to put out a believable lie.

That's Naija for you.... Gunshot victims can't be touched even at the point of death except there's police report...

#Sigh#
undecided
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by otokx(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
Does the despatcher not have a name and a picture?

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Isoduwa(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
No man can't rape a woman unless you allow him in

You have power over the man use it to stop the rape

Very simple tell the rapist to kiss � then bit that tongue � out till he begin to shout for help

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State / Two Police Officers Caught Smoking Weed While In Uniform / Possessed' Man Eats Live Baby In Front Of Cameras (causion ! Graphics Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.