Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her (65988 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah / LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Nwaonyishi69: 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nigeria and lawlessness
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by EmmaNuella77(f): 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
BadmanKiller:
Masturbation should be seriously encouraged to discourage rape

No.! Not at all
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by itzdave1: 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Protect yourself.
Buy your military grade stunguns, pepper spray, mace, pocket knife, etc all cheap and affordable. Not Pre order... Pay today get tomorrow...

Save yourselves!
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by BadmanKiller: 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
One thing I like the government to do is to encourage early marriage in Nigeria. E go help well well
EmmaNuella77:

No.! Not at all
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by EmmaNuella77(f): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
BadmanKiller:
One thing I like the government to do is to encourage early marriage in Nigeria. E go help well well

Early marriage among immature people for the sole purpose of sex ? No naw. If you're not mentally groomed you can't withstand marital pressure o
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by BadmanKiller: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
At least from 18 whether male or female. People marry late here
EmmaNuella77:

Early marriage among immature people for the sole purpose of sex ? No naw. If you're not mentally groomed you can't withstand marital pressure o
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Champneys: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
It shall not be well with the Nigerian Police Force.
It shall also not be well with rapist and all other sexual predators/assaulters out there.
Enikuuure
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Ayobami7(m): 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Collyboss: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
I don't think it's rape because if you investigate it, you will find out that it's misunderstanding between two of them
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
bukatyne:

Did you read the post you quoted?

I think you should take your own advise.

I did not dispute the occurrence of rape, afterall, the hospital proved forceful penetration.

I said the story was strange and asked a lot of probing questions.

If the story is not strange to you, it is very strange to me.

I still insist that if the Madam is serious about justice, it is just to call the dispatch company and tender her evidence.

They will sack/suspend the guy immediately and hand him over to the police asap.

In fact, they had the sperm sample, simple DNA would establish he had sex with her: forceful penetration will colloborate the story of rape. The rider would now have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the sex was consensual.

Let it now be the police messed up the case and we take it from there.

The father disowned the girl, the hospital said they will not treat her until she drops the case.

Seriously? undecided

Your probing questions will be answered when more facts emerge.

Meanwhile, can you explain this statement

"How can a dispatch rider rape a sales girl in a shop? In daylight??"
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Blackdeewhy(m): 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
And if this GIRL become harmed robber tomorrow and went straight to police station to KILL them all, all of you will be wailing!
this is how it started!!!!!
Somebody was telling me racist abroad and the ones here, AND I choose ABROAD.
If you can find the courage to live again after your own people treat you inhumanly, you will be perfectly fine else where.
Nigeria IS SICK!
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
zero911:

Oga your points are baseless.

How do medical examination differentiate forceful Penetration from normal sex?
Normal sex sometimes are forceful because the girl will be screaming harder! harder!

I'm not in any way supporting rape but get your facts straight. Even you succeed in setting up the guy it might not end there

Mr baseless. My points are very valid. I was countering someone who was questioning the possibility of rape occurring in a shop during the day.

I gave an example with the experience I have had in the past, to show that it could infact be possible. And you just had to jump in to rudely scream that my point is baseless. Are you okay?

I have attached an image to show how a medical or forensic investigation can differentiate intercourse from forceful penetration. I'm sure that your shallow imagination has been revolving around checks on the female private part alone. If investigators followed your logic then there would be no way a rape case could be proved.

As I said in my earlier comment, more facts will emerge and we would know the truth. What would make me want to "set up" the guy? It is comments like yours that make women to stereotype us. Saying that you are in no way supporting rape does not absolve you from likely being a rape apologist.

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Raptureminded(m): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
BadmanKiller:
Masturbation should be seriously encouraged to discourage rape
Hi both masturbation and rape are both sinful and bad. The only solution to the two or any other sin is the gift of SALVATION. One can get this when one repent from his/her sin and accept the person and divinity of Christ Jesus. That Jesus came in form of sinful flesh and died for us all on the cross of calvary and that he is the only son of God.
thank you
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by RaptorX: 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
joviegghead:
The bureaucratic processes and incompetence and illiteracy in this country will be the end of us!
Look at this:
LUTH can't treat because they're pressing charges?

A case isn't formally reported until the DPO is aware. So what if he is indisposed? All cases will be unattended to? Why the Bleep will a DPO always be 'busy'?

The rape case was even treated jokingly by the supposed 'protectors of lives and properties'.

Sadly, even her family are so dumb that instead of helping a poor girl who was overpowered by the rapist, the only solution was to disown her.

All these to an 18 years old girl

I am beginning to suspect there is something genetically wrong with the black man, or is this just a problem peculiar to the blacks inhabiting the geographical space called Nigeria.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Aimerosa25(f): 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
I feel for her,# say no to rape
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Now tell me why these rapist won't be encouraged since the victims are always blamed. This is why some girls go as far as commiting suidice after being raped.
Tape is even worst than murder because the victim lives with the psychological and emotional torture which is worst than being dead.
It's just too painful
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Blackdisciple(m): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
What's going on in Nigeria recently ...

so no herdsmen, bandits ...

now is rape matter .... hmmm

av said it severally women should be moving around with shot dagger on their waist..
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
It seems Nigeria is filled with rapists because all these rape stories coming out of Nigeria are too many, too much.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by baratech: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
Caramelskin:
This is heartbreaking. I can't imagine how traumatized she would be right now after being abused, mocked and humiliated, she was even disowned by her father like it's her fault. This is why victims don't speak up.

Very heartbreaking
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by AlphaStyles(m): 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
if i tell u that i am not scared for our females i would be lying like this rape of a thing is getting out of hand
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by johnjohnson(m): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
You better call out the name of the delivery company.......

For best sites on investment. Check my signature
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by 2cul2care: 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
which kin country we dey sef, no security of justice for the poor, if na rich man pikin this thing happen to they would have fished the culprit out.

imagine a police woman, telling a girl ''you sure say you no enjoy am''

I need to leave this country, to a place there's sanity, i don't think i can raise my children in this Nigeria.

Even i as a male with all that is happening of recent, i don't feel safe anymore.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by TefBarzz(m): 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nigeria is gradually turning into Indian, with all these rape cases.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
I just hope and pray that this girls does not commit suicide at the end of the day.

I curse the rapist.

SayNoToRape.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by squad03: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
The pain I feel having to read victims recounting their rape experience.Hard thing is people listen with rapt attention only to punch holes in the story.
Why this?why not this?How did you?
Really Nigeria is not what it should be.
In saner climes,this lady would be talking to psychologists and a crisis team.
Here,there's even a struggle to get her emergency contraception and PEP.
My heart is exhausted #sigh
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Rhaspody(m): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nigerian police are scum. A dispatcher abi. He can easily be traced. I pray he's caught
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Ayomidexj8(f): 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
if i was to be a lawmaker no shit mehn
just cut off that sh***t under his legs , i think that is the only law that can stop that rape of a thing
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Ayomidexj8(f): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ayomidexj8:
if i was to be a lawmaker no shit mehn
just cut off that sh***t under his legs , i think that is the only law that can stop that rape of a thing
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by humilitypays(m): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
People need to stop preaching against masturbation. Masturbation should be encouraged. It is a natural way of relieving sexual urge and pressure without hurting anyone.

Preaching against masturbation in a world where indecent dressing, media works and every aspect of life today remind men of sex and promotes sex, will only lead to more frustrated men lurking around to molest the females they lay their eyes on sad
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by OVB123: 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
What is the of these rape, rape and rape everywhere? is nigeria turning to a country rapist or is it that there is an award given someone who raped a lady?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
joviegghead:
The bureaucratic processes and incompetence and illiteracy in this country will be the end of us!
Look at this:
LUTH can't treat because they're pressing charges?

A case isn't formally reported until the DPO is aware. So what if he is indisposed? All cases will be unattended to? Why the Bleep will a DPO always be 'busy'?

The rape case was even treated jokingly by the supposed 'protectors of lives and properties'.

Sadly, even her family are so dumb that instead of helping a poor girl who was overpowered by the rapist, the only solution was to disown her.

All these to an 18 years old girl

If you check all the positions of importance in Nigeria (security, health, governance etc) 90% are occupied by full blown retards. Of the remaining 10% half are swinging regularly from retard mode to normal mode. The remaining 5% that are normal can't be effective in a world full of absolute retards who are always ready to bungle the simplest of tasks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos / Possessed' Man Eats Live Baby In Front Of Cameras (causion ! Graphics Picture) / Two Police Officers Caught Smoking Weed While In Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.