Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her (65958 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah / LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Mayng01(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
What is really going on? Edo rape and kill, Lagos stray bullet, oyo rape and kill, kogi , armed robbers massacre police, corona never finish, (George Floyd) racism in America & all around the world & another one don rape 18 years again with so much confidence. This year 2020 tire me o. To log on to the internet Dey fear me sef cos na bad news full everywhere.Baba God, please protect your children against all odds. Amen!
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
Let's start with chemical castration?!

All these criminals should not be allowed to walk freely in the society!!

Let's take their libido away from them!!

Let's punish them with small imprisonment too..like 10years!!

Rape is bullshit undecided
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by nwizy(m): 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
The world is already hard, don't make it harder.

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by SweetCunt97(f): 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
Women pls learn how to keep a straight with these men. Give a no nonsense disposition cos I'm sure if she didn't open teeth with that animal, he would not have d balls to rape her.

That stupid male should be taught a very good lesson.

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
Poor girl,even her unreasonable father disowns her ! What a wicked world we live in. Let me add this : raising a girl child requires special trainings in addition to formal education.

My 12 years old girl already has a red belt in taekwando and she goes around with some self defensive stuffs in her bag. She understands as well that she must never walk alone or be alone in certain places.

Every girl child must learn one form of martial art or another for self defense in case of sudden attacks. A layman might want to ask - what can a 12 year old girl do in a brawl against a 30 year old man ? She can do a lot if she has necessary skills and trainings and her biggest weapon will be element of surprise.

Some young girls and ladies that I know would have easily castrated that courier man in that situation.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by TemmyT002(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
BadmanKiller:
Masturbation should be seriously encouraged to discourage rape

And sex dolls
But those who cannot control themselves are eleribuu
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by walletxtra: 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
This rape issue is really getting too much in our society. Its almost becoming a norm. Something has to be done! I have a girl-child so am understandably very concerned.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by enirock(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
What have we turned into in this country of ours... How we force women ask her "u sure say you nor enjoy am". So her consent means nothing again? We better sit up because this issue of rape is getting worse
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by dalass(f): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
Many eediots will still continue to ask stupid questions on NL, when a responsible boss whose sales girl got raped is trying to get justice for her AGAINST ALL ODDS!!!

Don't worry, you rspist asking rubbish questions, get moms, wives, sisters etc.. Pray they don't fall prey to rapists...

An 85year old and 75 y/ o grandma were raped, talk less of an 18 year old..U people should fear God o... ..

It won't kill you to condemn rape in its entirety kiss undecided

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by SmileDance(f): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
Certainly there is more to this story, she was alone in the shop, is the shop in a secluded place? She didn't shout? Was the shop locked? What do they sell in the shop?

3 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by gbagyiza: 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
If I were God, I will just end Nigeria because our kind of evil is in another level but I am not God. Kai, God is too merciful, reason why the Bible call Him God of mercy.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Drizzy5001(m): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
Rape, Death, kidnapping, pandemic , Nawa o everything come worst x10 for dis 2020. sad
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Mashmallow: 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
Unprofessional bunch of idiots called Police
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by sylve11: 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
Caramelskin:
This is why victims don't speak up.

That's just it. sad cool
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Femeto: 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
Install CCTV in your shops.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by sylve11: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
proudevil:
By Monday Nigerians will be distracted by another news...

Na so.

Everything just turning upside down in this country and all we do is shout and shout and nothing shall still change. sad cool
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by cococandy(f): 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
We see you all. Rape apologists. We see you.

So some shops can’t be in secluded areas? Never seen a ship in a quiet place before?

Y’all never heard of hospitals refusing to get involved in cases that involve police matter?

Never heard of your fellow rapist apologists humiliating victims by asking them things like the same questions you all ask. Like “why didn’t you scream? Why didn’t you bite him? What were you wearing? “

Seriously how is it that the same things you do surprise you when others do it? How is any of you surprised that a police officer could behave that way? My mom taught me never to go to a police station for shelter if I’m stranded. Says a lot doesn’t it?

Why did her father disown her? Maybe he’s the type who believes it dishonors the family name? Like those who ask a rape victim to provide four male witnesses otherwise her case has no merit and as such she would be stoned to death for having dishonored the family by getting raped? Never heard of those people before? Just me? Okay.

We see all of you. Those that would rather cast the alleged victim in a bad light than call for an actual investigation so that whoever is saying the truth will get justice.

Maybe all women should start wearing body cams so that it can be replayed at your requests.

These people are likely coming to the internet because they feel helpless since the police and the hospital aren’t very helpful. They very likely know this man but it seems he believes he’s untouchable

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Angelfrost(m): 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
proudevil:
By Monday Nigerians will be distracted by another news...

Very fickle minded simpletons!!!... undecided

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by SmileDance(f): 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
Emaprince:
A hospital confirmed it was a forceful rape, yet refused to treat her unless they drop the charges...hahaha... What sort of idiotic talk is that?

Isn't that indirectly telling us that the hospital is trying to protect the rapist?

Abeg wisen up and judge rationally. Stop letting women emotions cloud your sense of judgment in every situation that seems to have a woman at the receiving end.

The man nar rating this story is too slow to put out a believable lie.
I don't think the hospital would want to protect the rapist, its not like they know him. The man narrating should tell us where his shop is located and also the name of the logistics company he works for.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by piyoo91: 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
Caramelskin:
This is heartbreaking. I can't imagine how traumatized she would be right now after being abused, mocked and humiliated, she was even disowned by her father like it's her fault. This is why victims don't speak up.
girl u are very beautiful, did u knw that?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by purples25(f): 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
This is heartless.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by youneedjesus: 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
This story does not look real. i query it.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by SmileDance(f): 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
cococandy:
We see you all. Rapist apologists. We see you.

So some shops can’t be in secluded areas? Never seen a ship in a quiet place before?

Y’all never heard of hospitals refusing to get involved in cases that involve police matter?

Never heard of your fellow rapist apologists humiliating victims by asking them things like the same questions you all ask. Like “why didn’t you scream? Why didn’t you bite him? What were you wearing? “

Seriously how is it that the same things you do surprise you when others do it? How is any of you surprised that a police officer could behave that way? My mom taught me never to go to a police station for shelter if I’m stranded. Says a lot doesn’t it?

Why did her father disown her? Maybe he’s the type who believes it dishonors the family name? Like those who ask a rape victim to provide four male witnesses otherwise her case has no merit and as such she would be stoned to death for having dishonored the family by getting raped? Never heard of those people before? Just me? Okay.

We see all of you. Those that would rather cast the alleged victim in a bad light than call for an actual investigation so that whoever is saying the truth will get justice.

Maybe all women should start wearing body cams so that it can be replayed at your requests.
The man should have at least told us the name if the logistics company the dispatch rider works for and also where his shop is located, he doesn't need to hide those details since we are demanding for justice, we do not know whether his shop is in a secluded place or not until he tells us.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by illicit(m): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
pls don't leave her in their custody o.
The men cops will coerce her and fork her

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by landforeast(m): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
BadmanKiller:
Must you talk
A man who rapes any girl is not worthy to be called a man. He is the weakest of all men.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by grandstar(m): 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
Caramelskin:
This is heartbreaking. I can't imagine how traumatized she would be right now after being abused, mocked and humiliated, she was even disowned by her father like it's her fault. This is why victims don't speak up.

I don't see a problem here. When she wins a N10,000,000 compensation, her father will invite her back. Shikena grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by betonnaira: 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
i hope u get robbed n raped soon
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by betonnaira: 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
landforeast:

Must you talk
A man who rapes any girl is not worthy to be called a man. He is the weakest of all men.
he is still a man, just a wicked one
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
bukatyne:
This story is very very strange.

How can a dispatch rider rape a sales girl in a shop? In daylight??

Why did the hospital not treat the girl after establishing the fact she was forcefully penetrated? Why do they need them to drop the case before commencing treatment?

The Police: after presenting the evidence, why did they still doubt the story? Refuse to log it with the DPO?

Why did the madam not report immediately to the dispatch company? They would fish out the rider fastest.

@Father: why did he disown her?

There can be no help if people embellish stories for media clout.

If the madam wanted justice, the first thing was to call the dispatch company who would have dragged him to the station themselves.

I understand your point. But remember that...

First, the story stated that the victim and her boss have obtained a doctors report to show that she was forcefully penetratred.

Secondly, I had once returned an item I got from konga to their store. Because of the nature of my work and how unfamiliar I was with the environment, I got to the place by around after 5pm. The area was not so isolated but it consisted of businesses that close around 4pm. When I got into the store, it was empty except for 1 sales girl / receptionist (I don't know what to call her). If anything had happened inside, nobody would have heard her screaming. To make my story more believable, I could share the location so that you will investigate.

We should not rush to make comments until we get the full story.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by zero911: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ç
BadmanKiller:
Crownedrookie = bunnae = homo!
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her by holuwajobar(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
Is the past tense of cum came

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Police Officers Caught Smoking Weed While In Uniform / Possessed' Man Eats Live Baby In Front Of Cameras (causion ! Graphics Picture) / Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.