Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed (73278 Views)

Endsars: Bodies Of Those Killed In Igandu, Lagos This Morning (graphic Video) / Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen / Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by DonroxyII: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
When I said the police was not capable of solving crimes; some people came out me!

Now I make bold to say, the police is not capable of protecting the citizens; they cannot even protect themselves!

8 men sack a station! Station looking like a shithole!! It is really sad but this is what you get when we celebrate roads and bridges in the midst of failing institutions. Well, let’s celebrate, ignore the killings in Kaduna, Plateau, Katsina, Edo, Kogi... at least we have the 2nd Niger bridge and railway lines to save us.

Myopic

Many Nigerians are illiterates and Ignorants... A sane President or Political party should declare Free education for the next 20years and Adult education to help stimulate our people's brain if not ....

This level of ignorance will last a life time ... The government and citizenry are clueless... we don't even understand the problem nay how to solve it.

This is what we get when people who are suppose to be selling Onions are the ones ruling while the Profs and technocrats are the Yes Boss, Yes Boss !!
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by DonroxyII: 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Goldenheart:
sad In Nigeria, there are people who ve the passion and the wit to do some real work...

But because they don't know anyone or have any connections. They don't get any opportunity.

The institutions end up recruiting friends of friends, those who know people who know people...The

The end result is mediocrity...

Its sad that many people lost their lives.. cry
Too many Political Thugs in the system and once they do nonsense and they get sacked ... They go rogue ... ... The police need to be as organised as the Army but corruption is too deep !
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by olaniyilukman(m): 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Favoritedealer:
They just killed themselves, I am 1000% sure they'll be caught within a month, all 32persons involved in the offa robbery were caught and half of them have died In prison.
The way it is difficult to identify the person under the masquerade gown, the same way it will be difficult to identify the robbers because they were on masked when they launched the attacked...
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by Favoritedealer: 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
olaniyilukman:
The way it is difficult to identify the person under the masquerade gown, the same way it will be difficult to identify the robbers because they were on masked when they launched the attacked...
It doesn't matter, it's called intelligence for a reason, even the assassins that came from north to murder someone in akure were fished out.
This ones made too much noise and they'll be caught quickly.
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Npf that get paid peanuts. No motivation at all
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by OyinO: 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
Chamberlin1983:
May the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.

So, the dead now requires or need mercy of a God to Rest in Peace instead of getting the protection of the same omnipotent God to escape brutal murder? Nigerian Christianity is fullishness walahi!
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by wolexter(m): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
May the souls of the departed rest in peace. Policing in this country is fast becoming a joke in many ways. .I have read of many cases of armed robbers storming police stations to kill officers before staging a major operation, and this sets me thinking- aren't our police officers supposed to be at alert and battle ready at all times? The fact that armed robbers have the guts to storm police station in the first place is an affront on the police and says alot about the need for proper retraining and reorientation
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by Samdeejay100(m): 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
helinues:
Organised bank robbery in Kogi state..

Exactly same pattern with Offa robbery..

Hmmmmmmm... embarassed undecided

Indeed exactly same pattern....
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by phorget(m): 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Let the root-causes of Nigeria problems be solved first. Someone who's on the floor fears no fall again those standing should rather be careful. The level of hunger in our land has given birth to a dead conscience, the spirit of 'get rich or die trying' has risen among our youths and I don't see this coming to an end real soon.

I won't say a word though... lipsrsealed
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by stacyadams: 12:23am On Jun 07, 2020
Akunwafor:

MY CONDOLENCE GOES OUT TO THE FAMILIES WHO WERE VICTIMS OF THIS VILE, HORRENDOUS AND EVIL ACT.

But bros!

Spot on!

When you see some overweight policemen and women, you begin to wonder if the words tactical and combat exists in the police force.

In the US, the first responders with their glock handguns can bravely confront robbers with automatic rifles before backup arrives and believe that that small delay in time caused by that first responder is the downfall of those armed robbers.

Some idiot on another thread was foolishly telling me that you can't blame the officers, they didn't know something like this would happen, the robbers would have planned ahead to execute something like this.

grin angry grin angry most of em na naija home videos dem dey watch
..make them watch 44minutes
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by Enyimbamercedes: 4:36am On Jun 07, 2020
Kimzo:
The world in its entirety is messed up right now, even the western world police are not left out when it comes to your definition of ill equipped..

Let’s face our problems and leave the western world. We always love to compare!

There are killings in Nigeria but at least it is not as much as the “last 16 years”

Thank God it is only beheading now; before it used to be bomb blasts every day

There is still corruption but at least it is better than the last administration

All rubbish!!!
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by hennykezy: 10:48am On Jun 07, 2020
cassidy1996:
Nigerian police are not well trained, imagine dem nor even dey at alert
like you don't know what ambush is, even army are killed by boko harram when ambushed.
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by walkwithgod(m): 10:49am On Jun 07, 2020
Favoritedealer:
They just killed themselves, I am 1000% sure they'll be caught within a month, all 32persons involved in the offa robbery were caught and half of them have died In prison.

How sure are you about to your claims ?
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by Favoritedealer: 11:35am On Jun 07, 2020
walkwithgod:

How sure are you about to your claims ?
Do I sound like I'm assuming,it is not a claim it is a fact.
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by MCIU: 11:52am On Jun 07, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
When I said the police was not capable of solving crimes; some people came out me!

Now I make bold to say, the police is not capable of protecting the citizens; they cannot even protect themselves!

8 men sack a station! Station looking like a shithole!! It is really sad but Estelle Berglin “Swealife” – Julius Dein’s Girlfriend this is what you get when we celebrate roads and bridges in the midst of failing institutions. Well, let’s celebrate, ignore the killings in Kaduna, Plateau, Katsina, Edo, Kogi... at least we have the 2nd Niger bridge and railway lines to save us.

Myopic

ok
Re: Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed by Kimzo: 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:

Let’s face our problems and leave the western world. We always love to compare!

There are killings in Nigeria but at least it is not as much as the “last 16 years”

Thank God it is only beheading now; before it used to be bomb blasts every day

There is still corruption but at least it is better than the last administration

All rubbish!!!

Change just doesn't happen overnight, it takes lots of patience, sacrifice and time..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest / Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) / Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.