Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. (2097 Views)

Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by goldman777: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2020
Bozopan:
I don't have a daughter yet, but I know that one day I will. When I do have a daughter, I hope she turns out to be a lesbian.

I'm sure most people reading this will be shocked at the title of my thread. Some would think I'm just fishing for attention or trying to troll. But they'd all be wrong. With all seriousness I hope my daughter would turn out to be a lesbian, and if there is anyway I can make that possible, I will jump at such opportunity.

I'm a man and I've had my fill of relationships and sexual experiences with different women. I can say this without a doubt that naturally, heterosexual women are created with a very stupid desire to want to be controlled and dominated by men. In essence their lives revolve around men. It's like these women cannot be happy without a man in their lives. And the nature of men is to want to own and control women.

A heterosexual woman has a natural tendency to fall for any man that plays his cards well, irrespective of whether he has bad intentions for her. All any man needs to gain entrance into the heart of a heterosexual woman is to act in a certain way and show off certain attributes and that's all that's required. it doesn't matter how smart a heterosexual woman is, she is vulnerable to the wiles of a man who comes prepared.

When a heterosexual woman falls in love with a man her sense of reasoning evaporates and she becomes his slave. The man can push her buttons whichever way he wants and she'll respond.

I don't want this sort of life for my daughter. I don't want her to be a slave to any man. I don't want her life to revolve around men. I want her relationships to be one where she doesn't have to be submissive to a man to be happy. I want her to have an equal, reciprocal level of respect from her partner. This can only be attained if she isn't naturally attracted to men.

Lesbian relationships are in my opinion the most healthy. None of the partners feel naturally obligated to control the other or to be submissive towards the other.

I want my daughter to be a lesbian so she wouldn't be shackled by nature's programming of submissiveness to men. She wouldn't feel a natural desire for a partner who is physically and emotionally stronger than she is. She wouldnt need a partner that is more financially capable than she is. These things won't matter to her. She will only want a partner who would love her. This is what relationships should be based upon not the stupid yearning heterosexual women have for men that are better off than them in every department.
Who told you lesbians Don't suffer emotional abuse there is always the Alfa lesbian that plays the role of the man in the lesbian relationship your mentality is screwed you just make assumptions without knowledge of what you talk about.Human nature is human nature and dressing like a lion doesn't mean you can hunt and digest raw meat like a lion.Get your facts before making assumptions
Re: Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. by Fidelismaria: 10:06am On Jun 06, 2020
Lol

I laugh in Xhosa

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Called Me Stupid, Is He Now Taking Me For Granted? / “My Legs Spread Out Fast Especially When I See A Car Key” – Lady Says In Video / Tweets Of Buju Insulting Davido, Wizkid And Mr Eazi Surfaced Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.