Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna (42868 Views)

Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector / Bamidele Muraina Sentenced To US Prison For Unemployment & Tax Fraud / Supo Bamidele, Businessman Arrested With Human Parts In Osun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Unitedabby(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Always southern Kaduna.. I wonder if I have ever heard any bad news in the media about killings in northern Kaduna or even Kaduna central.

What's happening to Christians in that region?
Are you resident in Kaduna? If no,then how do you know the northern Part is not affected? BTW KD is my home

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by slimfit1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
No peace for you, if you don't think of how your neighbors are going to eat and sleep peacefully. Hope we all learn from them. Their neighbors no about this hopefully they are found safely in Jesus name.
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Unitedabby(m): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
So no good news again in this country

Buhari is the worst president on earth grin
And Trump is the best abi?! SMH
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Iceberg3: 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
ContractKiller:
grin When a short man devil is running the show, why won't everything be hellish?

Imagine his name can be rearranged to form the word FAILURE!!!!!?
I bet he's the only one in the world with that crown grin

2 Likes

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by tracy5273: 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Luvinghubby: 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
post=90348618]We pray they all come back to their family in one piece in the next 48 hours.

So shall it be in Jesus name.

Insha Allah
[/quote]

[quote author=Patrioticman007
:
Hard time is not an excuse to unleash these barbaric torture on your fellow human begins.

Even if you guys are afraid of loosing your N30k monthly stipend, you can still advice Buhari and his expired service chiefs.
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by deavicky(m): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
They way this country is going, I think they should legalise gun.
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by tracy127: 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by kareemkamil(m): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
Belaashoorey:
Even with the interstate ban

Nawa for u ooooo guy
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Howyeh(f): 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
May they be found unscratched in Jesus' Name!
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by mordred44: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Five niggarrrz from same mother

The mother to the kids should calm down
Nothing is gonna happen to them

Even the kids look like real niggarrrz
I can bet balls these niggarzz can pull the trigger anyday anytime twice on Friday especially the one on white
One is going to be a footballer
One a dope artiste into rap song
One a computer scientist and also a bomber( enough tools and format dey for am)

One a medical doctor
The last one into engineering probably petroleum engineering
lolz......who is dis Mr Damnnnn Nigarrrr Isoright

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Patrioticman007(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
Luvinghubby:

Even if you guys are afraid of loosing your N30k monthly stipend, you can still advice Buhari and his expired service chiefs.

Its only a stubborn fly that follows the corpse into the grave. If by cautioning Nigerian youths not to indulge in crimes, you choose to insult our sensibilities.
Don't cry foul, the day you are caught. For one day is for the owner.
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by TUANKU(m): 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kidnapping is now a lucrative business in Nigeria.
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by kushme: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
If na 5(five) girls now, the many social media platforms go don begin shout everywhere... Bring back our girls...

As na boys, people no too send...

We dey corner dey observe.
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
Very sad! I pray they are returned safetly to their parent and God should grant especially their mother all the strenght and comfort she might need till they return.
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by OdefaGirl(f): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
Why all of them...... what is wrong with man??
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Nwaonyishi69: 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
Since El-rufai knows these bandits and their needs, better plead with him to contact and pay them something to immediately secure the release of these boys, my candid suggestion.
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by frozen70(f): 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
Chatflick:

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2020/06/05/gunmen-kidnap-5-brothers-one-other-person-in-kaduna/

PS: This happened in my area, specifically to my next door neighbors

What a pain and depressed situation
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by sisisioge: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
Dearest Lord in heaven! Biko keep the kids safe o. It is well.
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Emmex45(m): 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hmmm In gonin gora fa?? So sad May God protect us all And to those victim,may God bring them back safely
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by EmmaNuella77(f): 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Five niggarrrz from same mother

The mother to the kids should calm down
Nothing is gonna happen to them

Even the kids look like real niggarrrz
I can bet balls these niggarzz can pull the trigger anyday anytime twice on Friday especially the one on white
One is going to be a footballer
One a dope artiste into rap song
One a computer scientist and also a bomber( enough tools and format dey for am)

One a medical doctor
The last one into engineering probably petroleum engineering

Thank you for having a good heart.
���

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
Chatflick:

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2020/06/05/gunmen-kidnap-5-brothers-one-other-person-in-kaduna/

PS: This happened in my area, specifically to my next door neighbors

Which area in Gonin gora did this occur? I live near Karatudu.
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by sammysneh(m): 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
God help ur people ,the govt has failed us
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Blackadmiral(m): 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
Which part of Gonin Gora did this unfortunate incident occur.
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Chatflick(m): 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Which area in Gonin gora did this occur? I live near Karatudu.
Inside federal housing
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
Chatflick:

Inside federal housing

Omo!!! Shit is real o. I didn't hear the news sef
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Rtopzy(f): 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
These are my school boys...... God, please, bring them back safely
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
post=90348618:
We pray they all come back to their family in one piece in the next 48 hours.

So shall it be in Jesus name.

Insha Allah

Amen.
Amen.
Amen.

tell your wicked dumb darling daddy, the ugu leaf in aso rock to resign because he and everyone who supports him are national disgrace!
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Rtopzy(f): 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
Chatflick:
Photo of the 5 brothers... The one with the arrow pointed at is the youngest. lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Are you their neighbor?
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Rtopzy(f): 12:25am On Jun 06, 2020
Chatflick:
The police commissioner paid a visit to the victims family earlier this morning
I was there when they visited, please, are you their neighbor?
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by bigcasava1(m): 4:45am On Jun 06, 2020
Anything they go kidnap. Now they have overtaken southeast and South south. Even cow, goat, chicken, and ram are not exempted.
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Alabaarowolo: 7:40am On Jun 06, 2020
Attack on police station: IGP deploys police teams to Kogi
Orders AIG Zone 8 to oversee investigation
The Inspector-General of Police, IGP Mohammed Adamu, has deployed detectives from the Intelligence Response Team (IRT) the Special Tactical Squad (STS); and Federal-SARS to Kogi state to ensure perpetrators of the attack on Isanlu Police station and a commercial bank in Yagba East LGA of Kogi state on June 4, 2020, were brought to book.
https://www.blueprint.ng/attack-on-police-station-igp-deploys-police-teams-to-kogi/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue / Man Rapes His Girlfriend’s 17-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Delta / Ritualist And Cannibalized Shrine Discovered In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.