Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna (42880 Views)

Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector / Bamidele Muraina Sentenced To US Prison For Unemployment & Tax Fraud / Supo Bamidele, Businessman Arrested With Human Parts In Osun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
em527:
hahaha. .slawormir!
bro I love your vibe anyday anytime, twice on Friday night. .lol
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by adecz: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Targeted job!

Na person wey sabi dem
arrange this job.
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Buhari, you are a failed human being. a failed president. a failed man and the worst president ever liveth.

shame on you and your family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Stan2330(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
it's so sad that after ppl of kaduna clamoured for buhari to become their president cannot afford a good night rest anymore...... For the past 5yrs they go to bed with the mindset that it will be their last, no hope anymore for them

To make matters worse, their savior don't care about them... If only they could turn back the hands of time.... I'm so sorry for them....3 more years to go

Take heart people of kaduna

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by teemann24: 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
recievesense:
I burst into laughter anytime i see your post grin
as in ehheeen.....like seriously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by BeerParlour: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
post=90348618:
We pray they all come back to their family in one piece in the next 48 hours.

So shall it be in Jesus name.

Insha Allah
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Ykc2(m): 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kidnapping will never stop in northern nigeria, imagine niger state alone is as big as Austria where you wan find kidnappers in those massive lands go,

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Strech(m): 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

You both are stupid dirty boys..

Retards!
will you shut up you dirty stinking mouth there..that's the only dude still keeping me on Childrenland..I got nothing but love for you ma niggaaarrr.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Five niggarrrz from same mother

The mother to the kids should calm down
Nothing is gonna happen to them

Even the kids look like real niggarrrz
I can bet balls these niggarzz can pull the trigger anyday anytime twice on Friday especially the one on white
One is going to be a footballer
One a dope artiste into rap song
One a computer scientist and also a bomber
One a medical doctor
The last one into engineering probably petroleum engineering
Why cant this guy be banned
Cc: seun

5 Likes

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
WHEN A KIDNAPPER IS THE HEAD OF GOVERNMENT, WHO MADE KIDNAPPING OFFICIAL...................INDOMIE CHILDREN WON;T KNOW THE STORY OF UMARU DIKKO
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Chatflick(m): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Businext:
Hmm Chatflick on behalf of all Nairaland members please extend our heartfelt comfort to your neighbours oh.
But why will someone inflict emotional trauma on an entire family just because of money?
That energy they had to destroy a fence to enter the compound can't they channel it to business, farming, hunting antelope or other honourable jobs?
The thing is that when they catch all these people they always look haggard and you wonder where the ransome money is going to? Like all crimes yahoo, prostitution, negative politics, armed robbery and all, they can never use such money well.

I pray all the 6 abducted people are rescued safe and sound without the family paying one naira

#SayNoToCrime
#PursueMoneySmallSmall
#PrayForSouthernKaduna
Thank you
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by mechanics(m): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
They will surely be released unhurt, amen.

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by slivertongue: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
we warned them when they were rooting for elrufia. now here is the result
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sailor22:

Why cant this guy be banned
Cc: seun

WHAT OFFENSE DID HE COMMIT? YOU NEVER CALL FOR BANNING OF PEOPLE WHO TURN HERE TO TRIBAL BATTLE GROUND IT IS A HARMLESS SLAWOMIR WHO BOMBS HIS GRASS GENTLY. SMH

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Na so so bad news dey fly upandan for NAIJA everyday; rape,rituals, embezzlement, kidnapping, Corona, hunger, divorce, bobrisky, etc. God abeg which Kain sacrifice we go do?
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Job2004: 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Where do we go from here?
Raping and skull mining in the South.
Kidnapping and Fulani Annexation in the North.
I am Secured and preserved by Jesus Christ
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Strech:
will you shut up you dirty stinking mouth there..that's the only dude still keeping me on Childrenland..I got nothing but love for you ma niggaaarrr.
I don't blame you.

Itz an online thing for idiots like you to rant..

You simply a small dirty boy I would easily squeeze life out of your miserable self.

Pathetic being!
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Roman7(m): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

I can bet balls these niggarzz can pull the trigger anyday anytime twice on Friday especially the one on white
One a computer scientist and also a bomber( enough tools and format dey for am)

One a medical doctor

lmao....man I go need that fmt oh Abeg.....i fit send u msg?

2 Likes

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by pocohantas(f): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Heya. I hope they come back safely.
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
Chatflick:
The police commissioner paid a visit to the victims family earlier this morning

this is disheartening
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by okpalaAnambra: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

One a medical doctor
Pls stop this childishness..u suppose don grow pass this

3 Likes

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Unitedabby(m): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
ContractKiller:
grin When a short man devil is running the show, why won't everything be hellish?
If he's a devil, you're worst!
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Joefat: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
They must to pay... Enu GBE, my naija orooly, or maybe they fake their kidnapped as well. .. I hope they are found safe and healthy.
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by recievesense: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
Strech:

Thank you. one love
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Sweeetheart(m): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
samwash:

My brother no safe heaven in nigeria, is it the west, east , South- south or middle belt? No were is safe in Nigeria.
Just be vegilate of your environment & protect, always watch ur back & pray to God for protection.

you barely hear such news in southwest, can't guarantee East though
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by OKTolu: 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hmmmm this yeye country is becoming something else, someone can not sleep peacefully in his house again
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by EdiskyHarry: 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
recievesense:
I burst into laughter anytime i see your post grin
Not only you, sometimes he will make me laugh over a very serious thing like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by DonDraper66: 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

One a medical doctor
stop smoking weed niggarrrrr

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Yankee101: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
Get a gun, arm yourself, protect your family

They are bullies they don't expect you to fight back or have the means to
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
The way kidnapping is gaining employment in this country is becoming alarming. Every day kidnapping here or there, even to an extent now some are kidnapping themselves by making arrangements with their boyfriends. God redefine this country's future
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Favoritedealer: 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nigerians are very foolish, and foolish people make stupid decisions,how Buhari got to be the president the second time is a testament of how stupid Nigerians are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Latest Swindling Technique / Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife / Nigerian Man And His Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Duping Job Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.