Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna (42856 Views)

Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector / Bamidele Muraina Sentenced To US Prison For Unemployment & Tax Fraud / Supo Bamidele, Businessman Arrested With Human Parts In Osun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Chatflick(m): 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
Gunmen suspected to be kidnappers have abducted six people including five boys of the same parents in Gonin Gora area of Chikun local government area of Kaduna state.

The boys who are between the ages of 8 and 18 Years were abducted while they were sleeping in their home in the late hours of yesterday.

Their father, Mr Bamidele Awelewa who narrated how the incident happened, says the kidnappers gained access into his compound by breaking the fence and later forced themselves into the main building.

Armed with dangerous weapons, he explained that the kidnappers started beating his children before the miscreants whisked them all away.

Awelewa further explained that he and his wife were later released by the kidnappers who instructed them to look for money to pay the ransom for the release of their five children or else they will be killed.

His wife who is still in shock over the incident appealed to the government to assist them to secure the release of their children.

Meanwhile, the Kaduna State Commissioner for internal security as well the Commissioner of Police has visited the family of the victims to commiserate with the family and also to get first-hand information about how the incident happened.

The Police commissioner while assuring the residents that everything is being done to tackle the problem of banditry and kidnapping in Chikun local government, also urged them to always provide the security agencies with useful information that will lead to the arrest of criminal elements in the area.

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2020/06/05/gunmen-kidnap-5-brothers-one-other-person-in-kaduna/

PS: This happened in my area, specifically to my next door neighbors

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Chatflick(m): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Chatflick(m): 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
Photo of the 5 brothers

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Belaashoorey(m): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
Even with the interstate ban

6 Likes

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Slawormir: 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Five niggarrrz from same mother

The mother to the kids should calm down
Nothing is gonna happen to them

Even the kids look like real niggarrrz
I can bet balls these niggarzz can pull the trigger anyday anytime twice on Friday especially the one on white
One is going to be a footballer
One a dope artiste into rap song
One a computer scientist and also a bomber( enough tools and format dey for am)

One a medical doctor
The last one into engineering probably petroleum engineering

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by gambia(m): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
This country is gone, the high rate of crime is alarming.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Dayvidddrizzle(m): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
5 brothers?!

We’re done in this Zoo!

9 Likes

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by ContractKiller: 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
grin When a short man devil is running the show, why won't everything be hellish?

16 Likes

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by sageer1706(m): 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
God help us from this wicked and heartless set of people

3 Likes

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by yesloaded: 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
This is seriously serious o

5 Likes

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by mytime24(f): 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Too bad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by recievesense: 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Five niggarrrz from same mother
I burst into laughter anytime i see your post grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Exc2000: 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
shocked

how exactly can 5 humans get stolen/kidnapped in Nigeria without anyone seeing them..

we seriously need to bring back Toll Gate Plaza with seciurity checks at every few kilometers on our highways, and maintain more strategic checkpoints on our roads

May God keep them safe and get them freed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Businext: 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hmm Chatflick on behalf of all Nairaland members please extend our heartfelt comfort to your neighbours oh.
But why will someone inflict emotional trauma on an entire family just because of money?
That energy they had to destroy a fence to enter the compound can't they channel it to business, farming, hunting antelope or other honourable jobs?
The thing is that when they catch all these people they always look haggard and you wonder where the ransome money is going to? Like all crimes yahoo, prostitution, negative politics, armed robbery and all, they can never use such money well.

I pray all the 6 abducted people are rescued safe and sound without the family paying one naira

#SayNoToCrime
#PursueMoneySmallSmall
#PrayForSouthernKaduna

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Killonp: 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
grin
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Roon9(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
Insecurities
Armed robbery
Rape
Pestilence
Poverty
Gross corruption
Nepotism
Insurgencies

This is all buhari's era would be remembered for.
Ogbeni below me, hope you know npower will soon end grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
We pray they all come back to their family in one piece in the next 48 hours.

So shall it be in Jesus name.

Insha Allah

Talknochip:
Height of all heartlessness!

May God punish satan and every one that works for him!!

Amen.
Amen.
Amen.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by doggedfighter(f): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
Saddening

Innocent children caught up in what they know nothing about.

May help get to them and return them to their parents unhurt

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
Always southern Kaduna.. I wonder if I have ever heard any bad news in the media about killings in northern Kaduna or even Kaduna central.

What's happening to Christians in that region?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Ayomarcel(m): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
Not right now.
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by JamisiEwoooo: 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
post=90348618:
We pray they all come back to their family in one piece in the next 48 hours.
[/s]

10 Likes

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by wonuks(m): 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
shocked
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Sweetcho: 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
How frightening I hope they're found OK and the perpetrators brought to book.
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Talknochip(m): 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
Height of all heartlessness!

May God punish satan and every one that works for him!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Patrioticman007(m): 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hard time is not an excuse to unleash these barbaric torture on your fellow human begins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by ikorodureporta: 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
This northern insecurity, if care is not taken, go first ipob turn to war
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Jolson: 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
God save them. Innocent children. All Nigerian politicians would double/tighten their security this period to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by edo3(m): 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
O boy,, even d goni gora wey we think say he safe cos na Christians full there.. I bn dey talk say if i get money build house na that part i go put am. I don change my mind Asap.

O boy see five healthy children fa.. May they be found alive in Jesus mighty name

5 Likes

Re: Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna by Kingspin(m): 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
The North is synonymous with death and war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Latest Swindling Technique / Godwin Onwuneme Udu Arrested For Bank Fraud In Ghana / James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.