Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Nigeria Must Exist On Basis Of Equality — Northern Leaders - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Must Exist On Basis Of Equality — Northern Leaders (27395 Views)

Keyamo: No Yoruba, Igbo: Atiku Campaigning On Basis Of Ethnicity Is Horrendous / How Can Bokoharam Be Released On Basis That He Has Repented / #TheNextLevel Logo: Can Infringement Be Established On Basis Of Similar Design? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Must Exist On Basis Of Equality — Northern Leaders by showafrica(m): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
proeast:
So why are you all so afraid of breakup? You're talking about agriculture, is the proceeds from Agriculture shared to all Nigerians the way crude oil wealth is shared to all? One of them even claim that north is contributing human resources to Nigeria shocked shocked The man thinks that having 20 children when you can barely feed yourself and sending them out to beg on the streets is part of human resources. Illiteracy is terrible grin grin

You guys can continue decieving yourselves, only a phone call from White House will end all these nonsense. Ambazonia is a free country today after all the cheating and injustice Cameroun meted out on them. Continue cheating on Igbos but very soon, just very soon we will leave this contraption for you.

Are you serious... I am hearing for the first time. So southern Cameroun succeeded finally without war. Do you have an idea how it happened, pls gist me small. This is enough hope for Biafrans.. It will soon come to pass. Thank God for the Anglophonians. Happy for them and looking forward to seeing them in the nations cup.
Re: Nigeria Must Exist On Basis Of Equality — Northern Leaders by TUANKU(m): 5:27am On Jun 08, 2020
ahaz:
ooh ooh ooh you mean an afonja is a slave?..hmm this is interesting.
Yes, Fulani slaves.
Re: Nigeria Must Exist On Basis Of Equality — Northern Leaders by KendrickAyomide: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2020
marcondo13:
Don't forget that the Midwest broke away only in 1963. So, it is plausible for the Western region to have that quota of palm kernels from Benin and Sapele.

bros na me again o. Still on the Austria matter.. I'm sending my bsc Application by March , as against the April 30th deadline 2021. Will it still take time before they Give admission letter because school is starting by October. I heard they delay alot, I just want to make sure I'm working judiciously with my Time. Thanks for the response

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Twitter Ban Is An Attack On Freedom Of Speech - Kadaria Ahmed (Radio Now) / Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates / Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.