Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

"My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines (41834 Views)

FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican / Churches, Mosques To Remain Closed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by happyeaster130: 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
blackboy:
Some people will not like this. They said una dey run business centre and you cant do without opening church.
Shame to bad people. Fear God

Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by aadoiza: 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
Finally, someone with sense is speaking.
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by Moneywirer: 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
airminem:
grin

R for rose

I've removed Miss Rose grin

1 Like

Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by bolaayenimo: 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nonsense guidelines. Children not allowed. So are we to keep them with Sanwo-Olu while in church?

2 Likes

Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by Femeto: 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
The only presidential candidate wey dey buy form every four years.
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by deavicky(m): 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
AshipaEk0:

When you can easily just say you don' want to catch corona and therefore regular church is closed.

This is why i don't like Nigerians
no matter what they do u people will still complain.
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by lastempero: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
One hour is enough to collect tithe n offering.
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by badoh(m): 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
Who is even ready to attend his services. You can't force govt to dance to your tune. No be only your church den available for saint. Nobody go beg you before you will decide to open it.
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by u11ae1013: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
airminem:
grin

H for Haram
no, H for happle

1 Like

Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by Moneywirer: 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
u11ae1013:
And so I hilariously unplugged my phone and hilariously opened my browser, then I hilariously logged into nairaland and I hilariously opened this thread before I hilariously plugged my phone back then I hilariously left it to be charging while I hilariously continued browsing

Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by Caleb17: 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
God bless you Rev Chris Okotie..

1 Like

Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by tracy5273: 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
[color=#] 4449711[/color]
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by idonhammer: 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ok
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by Harrykn: 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
One hour isn't enough for a church service because some pastors like stories in those preaching.

How many minutes will brother Tobi testify about his trip to London & the things he saw?

2 Likes

Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by gwama: 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
Please respect the topic, it is religion section angry angry angry
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
...But in a statement, Okotie rejected the guidelines, saying the “fulfilment of the Bible prophecy” against the church is already being played out and that rearranging the church’s mode of worship is “to deny God the divine prerogative of congregational adoration...

A very stupid statement by a very silly man. Who is against the church business center? Covid19?

Stupid conman. undecided
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by tete7000(m): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
What will he do if he runs his church in China or UAE?
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by Exc2000: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
some pastors are very wise.. while some are just stupid.. choose safety over money

education always stands you out in everything

1 Like

Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by mira4u: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nice one. Others don't care about their members, all for money.
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by chuksville(m): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Holy genuflect, pulverised, Janes and Jambreses Etc. Ol boy, see grammar!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by Zindalati: 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
I dont care how highly placed a pastor is, if he ever opens his mouth to care a church "my church" is enough prove that such a place is not governed by the holyspirit rather it is a business center as such a person should not be refered to as a man of God rather a god of man. Come to think of it have this god of men ever helped anyone financial before and during the covid-19 crises? When geninue men of God like pastor eneche do spread the gospel with their finance.
Beware of businessmen in pastor regalia. I dont care how highly placed a pastor is, if he ever opens his mouth to call a church "my church" is enough prove that such a place is not governed by the holyspirit rather it is a business center and such a person should not be refered to as a man of God rather a god of man. Come to think of it have this god of men ever helped anyone financial before and during the covid-19 crises? When geninue men of God like pastor eneche do spread the gospel with his finance.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by gwama: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
I don't like this pastor, but for this cases he say true cool
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by Astrologyfact: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
No kind person way Musa no go see for gate.

Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by Maobichek: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
blackboy:
Some people will not like this. They said una dey run business centre and you cant do without opening church.
Shame to bad people. Fear God

I don't understand at all, Church service will not exceed one hour? If you have been to the market, you will realize that and see how it's obtains, you will believe that something is fishy about this Church service resumption. Social distance and face mask are ok but government deciding the duration of our services on Sunday is totally unacceptable and ungodly, thank you.

4 Likes

Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by Patrioticman007(m): 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
Zindalati:
I dont care how highly placed a pastor is, if he ever opens his mouth to care a church "my church" is enough prove that such a place is not governed by the holyspirit rather it is a business center as such a person should not be refered to as a man of God rather a god of man. Come to think of it have this god of men ever helped anyone financial before and during the covid-19 crises? When geninue men of God like pastor eneche do spread the gospel with their finance.
Beware of businessmen in pastor regaliaI dont care how highly placed a pastor is, if he ever opens his mouth to care a church "my church" is enough prove that such a place is not governed by the holyspirit rather it is a business center as such a person should not be refered to as a man of God rather a god of man. Come to think of it have this god of men ever helped anyone financial before and during the covid-19 crises? When geninue men of God like pastor eneche do spread the gospel with their finance.
Beware of businessmen in pastor regalia

You too much, too much sense will not kill you.
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by JamisiEwoooo: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
Exc2000:
some pastors are very wise.. while some are just stupid.. choose safety over money

education always stands you out in everything
[/s]
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by scoundrel(f): 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
I thought he was heavily against the lockdown. Well, let’s see how long he’ll last without weekly donations and the shared hysteria of mass gatherings.
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by hahn(m): 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

All those God of men self
If you nor fit comply with the directive then nor open
This man way say God reveal to am day him go be presido

He don contest the presidency three times now on the platform of the Justice Party in 2003 and 2007, and also in 2011 he contested on the platform of Fresh Democratic Party

We still dey wait

I swear and he said god showed up to him and told him he would win. Without shame he said it again in the second race.

The guy just use grammar talk say him no fit take chances so him dey wait make Dem find cure grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by edoairways: 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Most churches can't comply with the guidelines. It's better to remain closed
Yeah
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by ednut1(m): 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
Moneywirer:
Open Church joor.... Do you know the number of brothers and sisters that have missed themselves due to the lock down
Especially those of them in the Choir unit, please sir they need to commence rehearsals. grin
people wey spend lock down nacking
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by Orpe7(m): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
Your church?
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by stagger: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
badoh:
Who is even ready to attend his services. You can't force govt to dance to your tune. No be only your church den available for saint. Nobody go beg you before you will decide to open it.

Neither can Chris Okotie be forced to dance to any government's tune. Govt did not give him one naira to setup his church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt / A Catholic Priest Holds Mass In An Open Church (Photos) / Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.