Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

"My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines (42027 Views)

FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican / Churches, Mosques To Remain Closed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by stagger: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
scoundrel:
I thought he was heavily against the lockdown. Well, let’s see how long he’ll last without weekly donations and the shared hysteria of mass gatherings.

Chris Okotie made money from music. He has a law degree. He is not a hungry man and I do not know if you or your family members can afford to pay for the fueling of his cars, let alone buy one.

3 Likes

Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by Openbusiness: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
Honestly, the LASG must be mad for imposing some stupid guidelines. What do you mean that communion cannot be served? Is it govt that will now be dictating how service is conducted? They should not accept such draconian and satanic conditions. Your own is to stipulate that they shouldn't gather beyond a certain number, or they should observe social distancing, but it is not the duty of government to determine which part or conduct the service follows. You are going beyond your boundary, and then it is clear that there are satanic forces at play trying to limit the Church. But Jesus already said, He has built his Church and the gates of hell, including every satanic government, shall not prevail against it. I support this man of God, let the Church stay closed, because the longer the Church stays closed, the more these uncircumcised philistines get to been struck by the wrath of God. The Almighty God, the One that gives life and takes life, will surely punish them one by one. Do they think the Church of Christ is something you play kalo kalo with? LASG better be careful before the divine forces that created the world open their file.

4 Likes

Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by foreshore(m): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/my-church-will-remain-closed-okotie-rejects-guidelines-for-reopening-worship-centres

Very good one. Politicians don't have the fear of God. They seek God and the Church when they are seeking for elective position and abadon God when they are in position.
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by tracy7332: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
[color=#] 400472[/color]
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by tracy4602: 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by Champele(m): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
This one just want to look like a good one, but all of them na scammers. Ndiori!
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by Lastmankc(m): 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
This man too like big grammar
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by tracy7985: 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
[color=#] 1475566[/color]
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by tracy7985: 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by tracy8286: 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
[color=#] 2864008[/color]
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by tracy7280: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by TUANKU(m): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
He should close it down permanently. What use/relevance is the church in a post COVID-19 world

2 Likes

Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by Farki: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
Man just wants to be stubborn by all means. grin
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by Micmuzac: 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
I already said it's stupid idea to comply with the stupid directive as the aim is already defeated and the exercise is needlessly inconsequential.
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
Stay there and reimain closed . Were.
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by MT: 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
Maobichek:
I don't understand at all, Church service will not exceed one hour? If you have been to the market, you will realize that and see how it's obtains, you will believe that something is fishy about this Church service resumption. Social distance and face mask are ok but government deciding the duration of our services on Sunday is totally unacceptable and ungodly, thank you.

Why are you comparing market to church?. Market serves a purpose, but today's church, I can't see the needs. I'm sorry, think about it, if Jesus was to be alive, would churches be closed down for months. He saw people doing merchandising in the church, he was angry.

Now churches were closed down for months, and the churches and mosques were helpless. What purpose will something that can't help itself serve in the society . I believe there is God and I'm a Christian but something is obviously wrong with this modern day Christianity. Question your faith
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by AsawanaDgreat: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
Beta for the people and also to avoid unnecessary worry and panic after church service.
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by AgentNairaland(f): 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
Lovely Comments From Our People In Religion Of Kettle
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by Truthchiz: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ehhyaa make we begin cry...
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by stayclearofme: 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
blackboy:
Some people will not like this. They said una dey run business centre and you cant do without opening church.
Shame to bad people. Fear God

Lol.....are you not aware that members still pay their one tenth and offerings on line?.....They should also close that! Iranu!! Between how long will it take them to destroy the virus? Fake prophets every where.

2 Likes

Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by Plusk4u: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nice one Sir, I like your decision, God with you.
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by DarkJeddi(m): 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
blackboy:
Some people will not like this. They said una dey run business centre and you cant do without opening church.

Let him remain closed permanently..

Who he help? undecided
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by Olawalelead(m): 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
blackboy:

Abi ooo...
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by BABANGBALI: 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
Seun no dey even go church sef, na only lalasticlala and mynd44 dey go mosque once in a why
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by Yuneehk(f): 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
philip0906:
See him hair, Ororo everywhere...enough to fry 3 eggs na just 50 naira pepper and tomatoes remain, breakfast is served.
See what hunger has caused grin
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by CallMeDrino: 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
blackboy:

The real fraudsters are Oyedepo, Oyakhilome

They will never reject it... Their business must open
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by Lovelyn451(f): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
Honestly I hate govt. dictating to us when to go to church and how to worship, if we give them that right, one day they'll stop the church from operating...

1 Like

Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by sayso: 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
Just to speak grammar you are disgracing your stupid self. Calling God an emperor and saying human denial God worship. Your add nothing to the greatness of God.fooling man.
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by bammydhele(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
If he can't follow d rules make he leave d church closed till d members migrate to a nearby church no one will tell him when he will consider the rule n regulation
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by duality(m): 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
Does Okotie know what he's saying.

He shouldn't think people don't know what's happening. he would soon expose himself.
Re: "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines by nwazuoke(m): 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Honestly to a large extent I think the government is under some form of pressures to open these place of worship and the end point is a Plethora of perhaps unrealistic conditions precedence. The Covid-19 cases does not a large extent posit the opening of our churches or mosques if the truth most be told.Las las , we go dey alright .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Did You Learn At Church Today? / These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven / Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.