Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

I Had Been Trying Hard To Get This Girl To Go Out With Me On A Date... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Had Been Trying Hard To Get This Girl To Go Out With Me On A Date... (428 Views)

I Am trying to Grow My FBS $50 Bonus To $500 In 1 Month / Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy / Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Had Been Trying Hard To Get This Girl To Go Out With Me On A Date... by chosenmopol(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
I had been trying hard to get this girl to go out with me on a date.

After using all the gimmicks I knew, especially the gift of gab (codename for sweet talk), she finally agreed to hang out with me.

'Excited' doesn't describe how I felt.

Victorious does.

So we fixed the date.

A Saturday in March.

She chose the place, KFC at Allen Avenue.

I was happy, but scared at the same time.

In my account was =N=13,547.34.

That was all I had.

At home, and abroad.

I knew I could only take out N13,000 since ATM could not dispense

N500.

So I carefully sat down and planned how I was going to spend the money.

=N=5,000 for eating

=N=1,000 just in case we 'over eat'

=N=4,000 for transportation (I was going to give her 2,000)

=N=3,000 to take back home.

I was that good with calculating my money.

The special day came and we set out.

I had never seen a lady as beautiful as Sharon.

She was something like an Angel's dream.

Like a rare star flung from the farthest part of eternity.

Her pictures all lied.

Sharon was more beautiful in real life.

I was hooked.

I swore I was going to out yo my best act to make this girl fall for me.

And I did.

We planned to meet by 12, I arrived KFC by 11:45am to pick the best spot where we could have some closure.

12:08pm, I saw the purest damsel elegantly walk into the hall.

My heart skipped.

I composed myself.

I threw my face away and pretended I did not see her. Then her call came in:

'I'm here, where are you?'

The voice.

The voice!

It melted my heart

'Look to your left. To the far corner.'

She did & saw me.

In another 15 minutes, Sharon and I were enveloped

in a conversation that saw us both laughing our hearts out.

She was so charming when she laughed.

Her eyes folded into a squint that was as sexy as it was calm.

Time to order for food.

My heart began to pound.

Now, I wasn't rich.

I never told Sharon I was rich

But my packaging gave off the impression.

We started with Rice, Chicken and Juice.

=N=3,450 spent leaving me with a little over a thousand.

We finished the food and spent the next few minutes talking.

Sharon was nice.

Before we left, I asked her if she wanted anything else.

Politely, she said she'd love some 'Cold Stone.'

Not wanting to destroy all I have built, I nodded.

Cold Stone Creamery was as Toyin street.

We got there.

I asked her to place her order.

She asked for ice cream

and pizza.

Bill came. =N=4,550.

I swallowed hard and paid.

All I had left was =N=3,250.

I offered Sharon =N=2,000 and she politely declined, saying she has enough to take her home.

Such sweetness.

I waved her goodbye and felt elated.

That night something happened.

I got home happy that I had a good time with Sharon.

But the problem was, I was about to face 2 weeks of hunger.

I did not know where the next Monet would come from.

I had no job, but I was hopeful.

I never regretted spending the little I had on Sharon. No.

But I was broke.

I unlocked my phone, logged on to Facebook to unwind.

Then I saw it again.

An ad by a guy selling an eBook on how he made money online.

He was selling this ebook for =N=7,500.

The first time I saw the ad, I promptly told myself I could not afford it.

But here I was, I just spent =11,150 trying to impress a girl.

But I couldn't spend =N=7,500 on a book that could have possibly showed me how to come out of the rot I was in.

The book wasn't expensive after all.

My priorities were a joke.

As I made to switch off my phone, a message came in.

It was Sharon.

"Thank you for today. You are a gentleman."

Gentleman kor.

Gentleman ni.

I am broke and I need my mindset changed.

For clarity, this story is purely fictitious.

I wrote it to draw attention to something in our lives:

Priorities.

Your priority defines where you invest your time, energy and money.

People will easily buy things they don't need, to impress people who don't care

but will hardly invest in themselves to get better.

If we must build a better future for ourselves, we must begin to prioritise things that enhance our vision.

We must not hesitate to grab opportunities that help us develop ourselves.

We can become all we ever wanted.

If you are yet to register for 'The Monetize Your Knowledge exposé WhatsApp Class, what are you waiting for?

I'll be hosting it on Whatsapp where we’ll be sharing actionable info on:

1. How to use copywriting to achieve your desired level of personal income

2. How to consistently make six or seven figures every month, monetizing your knowledge or selling a product or service from anywhere even if you sell pop corn.

3. How to build a strong personal brand on Online

4. How to attract A-level clients and customers that will happily pay for your services and products

5. Starting a profitable business from scratch with zero capital

6. I will teach you how to brand yourself and your business to charge clients what you are truly worth.

7. In this class, I will pour out my life, sweat and blood to give you my best ideas yet.

And more.

You’ll be getting our very best stuff about making money online without doing anything stupid or illegal.

I will Not Release These secrets To Anyone Unless They Are "An Inner Circle" member to My Private Whatsapp group.

I am very picky about who gets access to these secrets

I want to give you access to this special amazing secret masterclass that is pass-worded and all the accompanying benefits today with only a few spots available before the link is revoked....

This is a special class where I cook online charms that you can use to print money online on demand.

But here's the thing:

we don't want just anybody to have access to them.

We don't want people who don't believe they deserve staggering financial success...

And we don't want people who can't make up their minds about doing the little things that can transform their lives.

No my friend, we only want real players with the right attitude

You see, we don't want people who won't be implementing what they learn from us.

Just a few optimistic, positive, progressive-thinking people who really "get it" and that's why.....

This Temporary Offer is only Available to 20 Persons.

Yep.

I told you earlier I didn't want this to get in the wrong hands. And that's why I can only give access to the first 20 serious persons to make it on time into this first batch before the class is closed.

Two weeks ago I held a masterclass where I taught students wicked strategies for turning their skill to money. They are steadily working on a goal to grow to 6 figures in 6 months.

Already those who applied my strategies are already seeing results. You can see testimonies of these people on my twitter timeline.

Yesterday a student sent me a message. He applied what I taught and results have started trickling in.

Truth is, simple changes can make a big difference in your business and you can achieve it in less time if you are dogged with the principles. I have used it, I have done it, and I am even using it on you NOW.

You don't need all the big drama, and loud nonsense that is peddled online. There are simple buttons to push that will make people abandon all they ever know, just to pay you attention... and money too.

These are things I will be teaching at the Monetize Your Knowledge Mastery Masterclass.

No long talk, no bullshit, just straight practical, easy-to-apply, simple-as-stupid strategies.

In 6 months time, my students will tell their testimonies. Want to be among them? Simple reserve your seat.

As a result of the last class, several people reached out to me to put up another one, and yes they have secured their spots. This one will be another mind blowing session and we start as soon as all the slots are filled up maybe in the next 24 hours.

So If you feel you need help, clarity and focus, you can secure your spot now. And I must state upfront that the class is paid.

One of my student has made more within 6 days of massive action.

Also if your dream is important to you, then no price is high to pay for you to achieve it.

Fortunately for you, we still have just a few slots
left to be taken up. And...

Moreover, I choose to work with only 20 participants at a time
so I can give maximum support to these
students so they can have real results.

If you're seriously highly-motivated to enjoy optimum financial success and get bigger results for your business/income.... you should get in on this now.... while you can....

Do you want to learn strategies that can shoot your business to the place of profitability?

Then take this torch and light up your future.

It's time to drop all the excuses and start! How?

Okay, how do you get this opportunity?

How much will it cost to grab a seat?

Actually, how much is your dream worth to you? How much is your future? Priceless right? Too expensive to be negotiated right?

That means this Masterclass should be a no brainer. To grab a spot now, here's what you should do to gain access to this special masterclass

For those of you who want to attend the masterclass. Payment and registration is now ongoing. Book your slot and grab a seat.

Pay =N=5,000 Only.

(not up to the price of two Domino pizza, a movie ticket for two or please remind me, how much is Brazilian hair again?)

But if you act NOW, you may be among the 5 action takers to get it for =N=1,000. Less than the Price for a pizza.

​OPTION 1: Pay With Paystack

​This option gives you instant access to the class.

Click the button below and you will be taken to a secure page where you can enter your ATM card details.

If the card details you entered are correct and you have enough money in your bank account, you will be charged the sum of N1,000 and redirected to the success page where you can get access to the class immediately.

There's a LINK below,
��
https://www.paystack.com/pay/mykmc3000

Click that button, and you'll be taken to the payment page.

​OPTION 2: Bank Deposit

​Pay cash or do a transfer of N1,000 only into the bank account below to enroll for this training class.

​Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank
Account Name: Masterpiece Marketing Solution
Account Number: 0229160803

​IMPORTANT: After making your payment ​to the bank, please send the following to 09056983233 (on WhatsApp) ​.

(1) Your full name

(2) Phone number

(3) Email

(4) Proof of payment

Once your payment is confirmed, you will you'll be automatically added into the Special "Inner Circle" WhatsApp group.

Now, if you know me or have been in any of my classes, you know I go all in. You can choose to Start and Launch NOW, or keep waiting for a better time, which will never come.

It's all up to you. After the first 5 today, it goes back up to =N=5,000. Your choice.

We look forward to welcoming you

As it stands, you may even be late already as there are thousands of other smart people reading this letter you are reading now.

But if you act now, you may be among the lucky 5. After the first 5 are taken, it goes back up to =N=5,000 So act NOW by clicking on this button.

Again, you can get in here
��
https://www.paystack.com/pay/mykmc3000

Class begins as soon as seats are fully booked. It's time to chase that dream once and for all. It's time to build that idea once and for all.

At this masterclass, my students will be picking my brains and squeezing every brain cell to uncover unfailing strategies for launching a profitable business.

A session of high octane, red-hot positive energy. Your Launchpad is ready.

Are you ready to push the button? Are you ready to take that scrappy idea and turn it into a money machine that will help you reach your money goals by December?

Are you DESPERATELY hungry to START and LAUNCH?

Then GRAB your spot NOW! Because we launch in 10, 9, 8, 7....

The countdown is on.

If you want to Learn how to turn that idea into a banging brand, this is your golden chance. Simply grab a spot for =N=1,000.

Let's take that idea that's been killing your brain cells and giving you headache, and turn it into a brand that'll be killing your phone battery with alerts. It won't be an easy journey, but it will be your best 6 months.

See you inside!!!
Cheers.
Vincent the Launcher.
Re: I Had Been Trying Hard To Get This Girl To Go Out With Me On A Date... by chosenmopol(m): 9:09am On Jun 06, 2020
Will you succeed? Will you fail? You will never know, until you try.

But one thing is certain: You always fail when you don't try. You miss all the shots you don't take. Will you succeed? Will you fail? Try and find out!

My money is on you succeeding. What's your bet?
Re: I Had Been Trying Hard To Get This Girl To Go Out With Me On A Date... by chosenmopol(m): 10:19am On Jun 11, 2020
When you don’t attach meaning to what people tell you, you’ve reached the peak of peace of mind. What people say most times are projections of their own insecurities & biases. Just do you

Make that a goal.

(1) (Reply)

Someone PLEASE Suggest A Trusted Skrill Exchanger With The Best Rate / How / Making Money Through Deriv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.