Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Check Out Top 10 Countries With The Best Electricity Supply In Africa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Check Out Top 10 Countries With The Best Electricity Supply In Africa. (1642 Views)

Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To / Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria / Top 10 Countries With Cheapest Fuel In The World- Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Top 10 Countries With The Best Electricity Supply In Africa. by iamogunlowo(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nigeria was not ranked among the top 10 African countries with stable electricity.

No country on the list has below 80% electricity access as South Africa and Ghana, nations on ninth and 10th positions, have 84.3% and 84.2% power access rates.

So the list below;

1. Mauritius, Tunisia (100%)

3. Egypt (99.8%)

4. Algeria (99.1%)

5. Morocco, Seychelles (99%)

7. Cape Verde (96.1%)

8. Gabon (90.7%)

9. Ghana (84.3%)

10. South Africa (84.2%).

#Africa. #Electricity

https://mobile.twitter.com/AfricaFactsZone/status/1267377713335197696?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1267377713335197696&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Foauvoices.com.ng%2F2020%2F06%2Fcheck-outntries-with-the-best-electricity-supply-in-africa.html

1 Share

Re: Check Out Top 10 Countries With The Best Electricity Supply In Africa. by Amotolongbo(f): 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
Even with the most powerful microscope on earth, one won’t see Nigeria on that list

7 Likes

Re: Check Out Top 10 Countries With The Best Electricity Supply In Africa. by vickydankal(f): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
If I saw Nigeria there I would have thought the list was written by lia Muhammad

5 Likes

Re: Check Out Top 10 Countries With The Best Electricity Supply In Africa. by Deebwebb: 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
Chai...
Project Nigeria failed
Re: Check Out Top 10 Countries With The Best Electricity Supply In Africa. by Kenn55: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nigeria thinks they are embarrassing me, they are embarrassing themselves grin

Most times, i try to imagine how Bubu and his gang of thieves feel when they travel to other countries but it seems they don't even care sef

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Top 10 Countries With The Best Electricity Supply In Africa. by Authoreety: 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Even with the most powerful microscope on earth, one won’t see Nigeria on that list

grin

I will report you to osibanjo, that's hate speech u know
Re: Check Out Top 10 Countries With The Best Electricity Supply In Africa. by sirp9898(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
Meaning no 1 have steady light year to year i dont believe it
Re: Check Out Top 10 Countries With The Best Electricity Supply In Africa. by Davidson5(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
Lol, Ghana over Ivory coast. That list is a joke. Having lived in both countries, Ghana is a joke besides Ivory coast.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Top 10 Countries With The Best Electricity Supply In Africa. by Torture2020: 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ghana enjoys very stable electricity now. And 84% of the population has access to electricity. You sound like you have a grudge against Ghana grin

Davidson5:
Lol, Ghana over Ivory coast. That list is a joke. Having lived in both countries, Ghana is a joke besides Ivory coast.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Top 10 Countries With The Best Electricity Supply In Africa. by Adex2442: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
There was a country
Re: Check Out Top 10 Countries With The Best Electricity Supply In Africa. by Freestainworld(m): 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Giant of Africa, giant in looting
Re: Check Out Top 10 Countries With The Best Electricity Supply In Africa. by Davidson5(m): 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
Torture2020:
Ghana enjoys very stable electricity now. And 84% of the population has access to electricity. You sound like you have a grudge against Ghana grin

Sound great. But I still don't believe they have stable electricity than their neighbor ivory coast. shocked
Re: Check Out Top 10 Countries With The Best Electricity Supply In Africa. by wizzzmike: 1:46am On Jun 06, 2020
Davidson5:

Sound great. But I still don't believe they have stable electricity than their neighbor ivory coast. shocked

dude start educating yourself and stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Check Out Top 10 Countries With The Best Electricity Supply In Africa. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2020
Even before opening the thread I already know that
Nigeria cannot top or end the list

1 Like

Re: Check Out Top 10 Countries With The Best Electricity Supply In Africa. by Davidson5(m): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2020
wizzzmike:

dude start educating yourself and stop embarrassing yourself.

Are u fckin nut. Educate myself about what?
For speaking what I have seen

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Top 10 Countries With The Best Electricity Supply In Africa. by wizzzmike: 11:36am On Jun 06, 2020
Davidson5:

Are u fckin nut. Educate myself about what? For speaking what I have seen
lol dude you sound like an illiterate....it's an advise
Re: Check Out Top 10 Countries With The Best Electricity Supply In Africa. by flyingpig: 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:

grin I'm starting to enjoy your posts, lady
Re: Check Out Top 10 Countries With The Best Electricity Supply In Africa. by Davidson5(m): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
wizzzmike:

lol dude you sound like an illiterate....it's an advise

I shouldn't have reply u but I should. Having read ur posts. I see you called most people here illiterates.
Obviously you're Ghanaian grin
I hope you're enjoying nairaland so far.. asshole

1 Like

Re: Check Out Top 10 Countries With The Best Electricity Supply In Africa. by wizzzmike: 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Davidson5:

I shouldn't have reply u but I should. Having read ur posts. I see you called most people here illiterates.
Obviously you're Ghanaian grin
I hope you're enjoying nairaland so far.. asshole

see you're a true illiterate...is nairaland Nigeria's biggest achievement huh? yes I'm Ghanaian and since we have stable electricity than ur Nigeria I'm good
Re: Check Out Top 10 Countries With The Best Electricity Supply In Africa. by andrewbaba44: 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Was thinking i wont see egypt there so i go begin argue

I have lived there and their electricity is 100 percent.
Re: Check Out Top 10 Countries With The Best Electricity Supply In Africa. by Goodman247: 1:01am On Jun 07, 2020
Nigeria.is a yeye country
Re: Check Out Top 10 Countries With The Best Electricity Supply In Africa. by HoliMaree: 2:10am On Jun 07, 2020
wizzzmike:

see you're a true illiterate...is nairaland Nigeria's biggest achievement huh? yes I'm Ghanaian and since we have stable electricity than ur Nigeria I'm good

But you can't compare Ghanaland to Nairaland, that's why you're here

1 Like

Re: Check Out Top 10 Countries With The Best Electricity Supply In Africa. by wizzzmike: 8:47am On Jun 07, 2020
HoliMaree:

But you can't compare Ghanaland to Nairaland, that's why you're here
another illiterate

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Travel, Visa, Permit Tips Here! / Pregnant In Britain But Work Permit Expires Soon. / Why Are Nigerian Uniform Men At Airport Behave Irrational To Travellers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.