Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? (5804 Views)

Whole Female Hostel Comes Out To See Lady Collect Valentine Gifts / Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep / Nigerian Man Visited A Museum In Turkey, Saw Charcoal Iron, Black & White TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by majamajic(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2020
Exhaust Pipe
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Femcesc07(m): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2020
Olatara:
Did you read Silas Marner's?
wow did you've that book, I love the novel so much
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Harrytrentz(m): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Partner with a Nigerian Forum Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.

HERE'S HOW IT'S DONE.

1. Daily login = 150 Lars points

2. Referrals = 1000 Lars points (per referral)

NOTE: You don't need to refer before you get paid.

3. Commenting on posts = 5 Lars points.

4. Reading of news or articles = 5 Lars points ( unlimited news)

5. Sharing of LPV sponsored post on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp or Twitter depending on the one you do = 100 Lars points.

LARS POINTS ARE THEN CHANGED INTO CASH AND IS SENT TO THE BANK ACCOUNT YOU PROVIDED WHEN YOU REGISTER. (One time payment of #1500)

Follow this WhatsApp link https:///CIwnJvopzSSG4ftl5bbMAQ
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bjteensdes24:
Hello Nairalanders, I searched for this word am used to 'Cerliser' or so where the exhaust (smoke) of a car comes out but just got to know there isn't such word Or is it what most of us have known it to be called from childhood till now? Please what is the appropriate word for it, What is it called?
Tail pipe
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by ubcandid(m): 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
paix:
That means you have a contrary opinion.
What can I say when he's correcting the correction on his wrong spelling?
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Sammygist: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by paix(m): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
ubcandid:

What can I say when he's correcting the correction on his wrong spelling?
He now knows the name.
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Oluwatobi123: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
It is called Exhaust.

In the meantime, this is a great opportunity to make huge profit from your business by getting your perfect business name. It all starts with your business name.

Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Bjteensdes24: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
paix:
He now knows the name.
Of course I do now...thanks
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by samwash(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bjteensdes24:

Oh! Your own word spelling is even different from mine. Don't really think is the right word at all bro

He is also correct, it can be called exhaust or silencer.
I think silencer is British Eng while exhaust is American Eng. My 2 cent.
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Waliyullah0208: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Catalyst
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by paix(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bjteensdes24:

Of course I do now...thanks
When you asked the question initially, some people thought you were asking a silly question but you were determined to learn. You even spelt the word wrongly, you weren't discouraged; finally, you got what you wanted and I say congratulations.
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Carson110(m): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Its obvious you are not very educated. Its also obvious that you are learning mechanic from an uneducated Oga who told you that word is CERLISER and you believe it. Now people are telling you its silencer not Cerliser yet you argue.
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by asanwafo: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
pussy
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by freemanq(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
it's called cow tail
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Bjteensdes24: 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
Carson110:
Its obvious you are not very educated. Its also obvious that you are learning mechanic from an uneducated Oga who told you that word is CERLISER and you believe it. Now people are telling you its silencer not Cerliser yet you argue.
Sorry man if you are pained in anyway..one learns everyday. There might be a word or two you have been used to from childhood which is incorrect and you realized that then for you to get the actual word shouldn't be a problem. For your information, am not an automobile engineer at all so, your thinking isn't accurate. Thanks just want to learn
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Bjteensdes24: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
paix:
When you asked the question initially, some people thought you were asking a silly question but you were determined to learn. You even spelt the word wrongly, you weren't discouraged; finally, you got what you wanted and I say congratulations.
Thanks man..people learn everyday I get your point

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Bjteensdes24: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
samwash:

He is also correct, it can be called exhaust or silencer.
I think silencer is British Eng while exhaust is American Eng. My 2 cent.
Yea..got to know later that's the correct spelling. Thanks man
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Authoreety: 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Olatara:
Did you read Silas Marner's?
Yea, ofcos JSS2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has National Open University Of Nigeria Noun Certificate- Real Or Fake / An Aborted Baby Found In Amina Hall Of Abu Zaria. Picture / Cure For Coronavirus Is Found At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.