Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 (2265 Views)

What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 / Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 by Gabbyrabby: 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
The immediate past Governor of Oyo state, Senator Abiola Ajimobi is currently receiving medical attention at a Cardiology hospital in Lagos State, over what has been diagnosed as corona virus infection.
We have gathered that Ajimobi was rushed to hospital in the early hours of last week Tuesday after his health Conditions deteriorated in the middle of the night, causing panic in the family.
Ajimobi and his wife have been in their Lagos residence for couple of weeks, with the former governor only dashing in and out of Ibadan, Oyo state capital, to hold court with his lieutenants and political associates.
It was learnt from a source close to his friends in Lagos that the former Governor had woken up early on the fateful day to urinate and upon his return from the bathroom, fell on his bed and became unconscious.
His wife, Florence Ajimobi, who was with him ,was said to have quickly called on the security details in the house for help.
A security source said the security details attached to the former Governor, on seeing his conditions, rushed him from his room to the car on the ground floor and ferried him to the hospital.
According to sources, the tests so far carried out on the day Deputy National Chairman (South) of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Showed a problem with his lungs.
He was said to have had “serious difficulty” in breathing, following which he was said to have been attached to a ventilator at the hospital where Mallam Abba Kyari, the late Chief of Staff to the President Muhammad Buhari, was also hospitalised.
It was learnt that Ajimobi had been complaining of fatigue for couple of weeks, prompting his physicians to advise him to rest.
It was further gathered his wife, Florence, is also ill and was being diagnosed for possible corona virus infection, as of the time of this report.
The news of Ajimobi’s hospitalisation is generating huge sympathy from the political circle, as some top notch APC leaders, Senators, Representatives from the state and outside are meeting and praying for the recovery of their leader.
Just last week, Hon Akin Alabi, Senator Teslim Folarin and others, held APC parliamentary caucus at the residence of Abiola Ajimobi, with the former Governor missing from the group photographs(Read Full details)

Source:https://www.royalng.com/abiola-ajimobi-allegedly-hospitalized-in-lagos-after-testing-positive-for-coronavirus%e2%80%ac/

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 by Jolson: 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 by Amotolongbo(f): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
Get well soon

Seems like corona virus is visiting Oyo State Governors in a reverse chronology

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 by barbstee(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
Get well soon Mr constituted authority
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 by ERockson: 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
Mr Constituted will be alright
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 by Jolson: 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=Amotolongbo post=90350822][/quote]

Wetin I do? Dey ur dey o make I dey my dey o.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
Get well soon sir
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 by slimfit1(m): 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
Authority
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 by Amotolongbo(f): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
Jolson:

Wetin I do? Dey ur dey o make I dey my dey o.
i just use you keep space ni!

You never school for naija where person go carry your book keep space before?
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 by Jolson: 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
i just use you keep space ni!

You never school for naija where person go carry your book keep space before?

Lol. Dem still dey do am till today.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 by jidamsel43(m): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
There is no need to worry because Ajimobi just has high fever. Makinde will prescribe drug for him
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 by slivertongue: 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
get well constituted authority
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 by Rahyberg(m): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Jolson:

Lol. Dem still dey do am till today.

Na until them blow trumphet it go stop..
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 by Jolson: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Rahyberg:

Na until them blow trumphet it go stop..

Lol
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 by chiefolododo(m): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
ina lilah waina ilayhi rajioon
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
Damn Niggarrrr
He should go and enjoy the best hospital in the world
Isoright
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 by Bakerdav: 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
Haa constituted authority sorry o, seyi should please lock down oyo state, this Coro is alarming in oyo state
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 by Quadranoo(m): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
I don't like this man but I wish him quick recovery. #Get well Mr constituted authority.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 by Freestainworld(m): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
happy that our politicians now use our hospitals for treatment, God is bigger than man, and God no go shame us.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
chiefolododo:
ina lilah waina ilayhi rajioon
May Allaah forgive you, what if you're the next person do you know. Death is never a thing of shame, it's inevitable.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 by Mouhstorph5(m): 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
Speedy recovery I pray... Aare Atunluse of Ibadan Land
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 by neutralmind: 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
Not a fan or Ajimobi. However I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
The kin anger I dey feel each time I see this man's photo being projected.
This one mustn't be allowed to die. Get well soon constituted authority.

Some notorious set of souls don't deserve death as final phase.
They deserve years of pain before death.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 by gambia(m): 7:35am On Jun 06, 2020
Wish him quick recovery.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 by juman(m): 8:34am On Jun 06, 2020
He has corona for weeks without knowing.

Pray there is medicine to treat corona soon.
Or vaccine for it.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi Hospitalized In Lagos After Testing Positive For Covid-19 by Caseless: 8:39am On Jun 06, 2020
Olubadan, please, tell the gods Ajimobi(aka constituted authority) is sorry for 'desicrating' the revered ibadan royal throne. Tell them not to strike him this way.

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Saw In Edo State "We Have God The Father Not God Father " / Fall of Ibrahim Magu: Kyari's Death, Tinubu's Demystification Cost Him Dearly / 23 Year Old Lt. Buhari As Commander Of 2nd Battalion With Gen. Ironsi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.