Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Twitter Dm Leak: Mi Was Meant To Do A Song With Swizzbeats' Ex, Mashonda After - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Dm Leak: Mi Was Meant To Do A Song With Swizzbeats' Ex, Mashonda After (1131 Views)

Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic / Nigerian Singer Rotimi Reveals He Was Meant To Play Hakeem On Empire / Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Dm Leak: Mi Was Meant To Do A Song With Swizzbeats' Ex, Mashonda After by naijarazzi: 11:22am On Jan 22, 2011
Im not making mockery of Mr JUDE Abaga, just felt artistes should beware of impersonators on social networking sites like: twitter and facebook, stella damascus deactivated her facebook account because of impersonators, 9ice did the same. I woke up so early yesterday, trying to access my email inbox when i saw a mail sent in by an unknown person. I clicked to check what the message was all about, it entailed how this person impersonated mashonda on twitter to catch some famous people's attention including MI. At first, i never believed the story until i accessed his account (he sent in the password and username). Couldn't believe what i saw, this guy was arranging an appointment with MI in atl, USA some days to the BET awards show.
According to what i learnt, swizz beatz ex-wife and baby mama, mashonda once used the username 'mashondaloyal' according to vibe.com, the american female RnB star and vibe.com columnist later deactivated the account due to the controversy trailing over her and alicia keys. This impersonator took the opportunity of using the dumped username and pretended as if mashonda had reactivated her account. This guy did some shady stuffs, like getting realwintertalks(a popular entertainment blog) and lilmo's bb pin( a popular radio OAP with verified account in washington). These were what i capturedfrom his DM. READ MORE AND SEE PICS ON http://..com

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Ideal Woman, Genevieve Or Rita? / Ex Boko Haram Leader, Now Converted To The Christian, Fingers Ibb And Others / Picture Of Gerald Butler (b4/nw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.