Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi (14640 Views)

Akin Abayomi: COVID-19 Patients Being Upset At The Start Of Isolation Is Normal / Akin Abayomi: Lagos Coronavirus Cases May Rise To 39,000 / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by samuel19222(m): 8:05am On Jun 06, 2020
upon say una don pocket huge money for this pandemic

Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by dammyhittisback: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2020
omg, what would now happen to those who needs an isolation center?
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by YummySuits(f): 8:05am On Jun 06, 2020
The asymptomatic patients will definitely outnumber the other, if only severe/mild cases are admitted, which will definitely decongest the centres heavily.

On the other hand, will the asymptomatic patients really isolate themselves at home We no dey like stay one place grin
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Sky506: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2020
Nigeria my country grin grin
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Agbebakun22: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2020
They still wan cash out despite corona no dey again... If I no see those peoples that means I no believed una..Scamdemic
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by bluecircle470: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2020
Layoo91:
No more corona virus...make everybody resume back to work.

You still dey house? Definitely you’re jobless if not then you will know everybody don resume
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Fejimummy: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2020
what about them government buildings in Lagos abeg they should find another excuse
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by tonysunkan: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2020
Go ahead and introduce the home-based care.
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by NiceMen: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2020
Yes, that is right...

When other countries starts seeing decline in numbers, you will see how these bunch of criminals in government affairs will find a miracle drug that reduced the number faster... until then, they all should continue enjoying their loot.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by OKTolu: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2020
When will the government realize that people don't take them serious again, am not saying covid 19 is not real but ncdc daily update is something else

Politician just want to cash out big time

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2020
awon Martin Looter King.

una wedon.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by destinychildolu(m): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2020
Pain killers and vitamins to be used for home treatment...
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Globad(f): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Prof, why are you telling the masses this? You can use Tinubu's Bourdillion, Oriental Hotel and other properties of your ilks as alternatives, at least he is the biggest Shareholder and beneficiary of Lagos investment. Very greedy and insensitive elites. undecided

https://www.thecable.ng/wempco-oriental-hotel-victoria-island-for-sale

When did he buy Oriental from Western Metal Products Company (WEMPCO)?
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2020
ddippset:
All these people shouting scamdemic scamdemic upandan if you carry them to one isolation centre and tell them to hug one patient even with 1 million naira they won't agree ooh.

you will be surprised the number of Nigerians that will hug a covid patient for 1Million
we talking of a flu here and not AIDS undecided undecided
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by ajimotoke(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2020
I'm just wandering if this thing enter 200million and we are still seeing ourself on the street, I will just be like, guy you no dey Isolation centre? grin grin if you know you know grin
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:22am On Jun 06, 2020
ddippset:
All these people shouting scamdemic scamdemic upandan if you carry them to one isolation centre and tell them to hug one patient even with 1 million naira they won't agree ooh.

I will hug 2 for 500k pls send as many as you have

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Mexyz(m): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2020
Oga Minister, tell Sanwo that majority of Lagosians don't really care again, we have moved on.
You guys can use Oriental hotel or some other place, just let us live our lives undecided
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by wolfenstein(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2020
Akin Abayomi or wetin b dt ur name again, Biko show us the ppl wey dey d isolation centres make we see the soon run out of isolation centres wey u dey talk about, cos I won't be surprised if the places are still scanty. Una no know say life still continues after coro go finish, yet una still dey believe in becoming no1 in borrowing. See USA wey over 30mil filed for unemployment benefits, yet trump announced yesterday that their economy will be fully back soon and jobs will be back for ppl, govt wey dey think of the citizens. Our own dey there dey talk say make youths sweep roads and clean gutter for 20k, Chai wen I see this one I weak for my bone marrow

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Teeklef(m): 8:26am On Jun 06, 2020
ddippset:
1 million for hugging person wey get coro? Shey you dey whine me ni! LMAO(laughing my arsenal out). You too much, give me two five(#2500k).... Thank you.
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Angelfrost(m): 8:33am On Jun 06, 2020
NzeNaOgbunike:
Laugh wan kill me die....Dx people never belleful

Lol... Leave them! E go hang them for throat very soon!!!.

22000 tests in a Lagos population of not less than 20 million, since early March!!!... And you even have the guts and shamelessness to bitch about lack of isolation centers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by swimnigeria(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2020
Liars.....
This ain't Coro. These jokers are just using it as a bait to reap the state dry. You shutdown everywhere when case was less than hundred and opened up now that it has escalated and yet twisting the whole thing...

I understand very strongly that the Coro we are fighting here is not same with the one in US, UK & France etc.

Enough is Enough! Please open the state completely..!!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Angelfrost(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2020
Uchenaija:
Lagos State is trying.

Let's speak the truth.

No they are not!!!... But, I don't expect you to see through this fiasco!!! So used are we Nigerians to mediocrity!!!

A state of Lagos size and status should not be at 22,000 tests after over 3 months!!!
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Corporate2020: 8:38am On Jun 06, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
Smiles, I no even believe their figures at all. Let them show us the clips of the over six thousand in the center.

Please go and contact COVID-19 and go to the Isolation Center. When you get there, help us investigate thoroughly. If and when you are discharged, you will yell us the truth about this scam, however if you don't make it out alive, help us thank Sani Abacha in Hell for always sending us money from the other side whenever we are broke, tell him we are very grateful.
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Angelfrost(m): 8:39am On Jun 06, 2020
bencarson007:
It's only God that will punish these people... So they have not stolen enough but still have the audacity to tell us indirectly that they plan to steal more...

Lagos run of what?

E be things sha...
On judgement day, I wan see the politician wet wan enter heaven... Mtshwwwwww

Like they care about heaven... People who have built their own Paradise here on earth.
If eternity were on their minds, they would not be this corrupt!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Angelfrost(m): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2020
ddippset:

Please, be real!!! The average Nigerian youth will hug as many patients as you present for 500k.

Doubt me??! Put it up on social media!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Corporate2020: 8:42am On Jun 06, 2020
Angelfrost:

Please, be real!!! The average Nigerian youth will hug as many patients as you present for 500k.

Doubt me??! Put it up on social media!!! grin

So, this is where poverty has lead you to?
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Clothingonline9(m): 8:46am On Jun 06, 2020
God save Lagos
Buy your men’s wear at affordable price
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Antoeni(m): 8:46am On Jun 06, 2020
Abi Ooo, with Rate they are inflating the Figures .
Lagos under Bridge Na
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by AreaFada2: 8:49am On Jun 06, 2020
ednut1:
Asymptomatic people should be isolated at home. Its normal
In a place without govt will those on isolation at home actually stay at home? If they don't and go out to Hustle then they will spread it.

In serious countries most people who stay at home still get some income.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus? / Why You Should not get eye drops without prescription / 8 Self Care Tips For A Young Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.