Stats: 3,154,019 members, 7,821,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi (14662 Views)

Akin Abayomi: COVID-19 Patients Being Upset At The Start Of Isolation Is Normal / Akin Abayomi: Lagos Coronavirus Cases May Rise To 39,000 / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by myeducite: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2020
E. B. Things

Much expected after all Brazil has zoned her citizens
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by berbs: 10:22am On Jun 06, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
Smiles, I no even believe their figures at all. Let them show us the clips of the over six thousand in the center.
Exactly. And blur their faces.
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Christian07(m): 10:24am On Jun 06, 2020
You mean run out of empty isolation centres

Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Lawalatm: 10:31am On Jun 06, 2020
….Then use the airports angry angry angry angry angry angry Since you have exhausted your copycat processes angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Playermayweda(m): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2020
Dumb people only 22,000 tests in lagos with population of almost 20million
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by jamace(m): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2020
Hope some sharp guys are not forming volunteer coro patients in order to chop awuff food? grin

Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by boyjo: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2020
FSBoperator Antiblaka
Your prediction is coming to pass?
Only Lagos and Ogun would be used as scape goat. Kaduna, Kano, Abuja excluded.

Why is the Yoruba man doing this to himself??
Cc: agwom
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by MozB: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2020
Useless country with their rubbish deceit. Better stop all this trash and let people go about their activities.
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by waynejesus: 10:59am On Jun 06, 2020
Discharge the malaria symptoms patient nah
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by seproperties(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2020
Layoo91:
No more corona virus...make everybody resume back to work.
Minister of Health ,We hear U sir .
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by goldenclothes(f): 11:32am On Jun 06, 2020
Let them go home
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Teeklef(m): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
Angelfrost:

Mr. Corporate2020... I hereby rest my case!!! grin cool
Don't mind me jare!!! I'm just been sincere.
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by hstar: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Angelfrost:

Like they care about heaven... People who have built their own Paradise here on earth.
If eternity were on their minds, they would not be this corrupt!!!
U are right
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Charly68: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
Keep creating more isolation centres I beg or better still go into villages like Imota and Agbowa Ikosi to establish isolation camp there ..
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by berbs: 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
ddippset:
All these people shouting scamdemic scamdemic upandan if you carry them to one isolation centre and tell them to hug one patient even with 1 million naira they won't agree ooh.
I will as long as he/she doesn't cough or Sneeze 2hole hugging me.
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by bigtt76(f): 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Abi? Add the new housing estate commissioned recently cheesy

XXLMANDIGO:
Prof, why are you telling the masses this? You can use Tinubu's Bourdillion, Oriental Hotel and other properties of your ilks as alternatives, at least he is the biggest Shareholder and beneficiary of Lagos investment. Very greedy and insensitive elites. undecided
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by ddippset(m): 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
berbs:

I will as long as he/she doesn't cough or Sneeze 2hole hugging me.
So why would you be scared of the coughing and sneezing if you call it a spamdemic?
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by berbs: 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
ddippset:
So why would you be scared of the coughing and sneezing if you call it a spamdemic?
Before Covid19 came on board, dont you avoid anyone that coughs or sneezes?
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by SirWarlock: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:
But they said no cure, how are they treating those discharged.. The money them wan give during lockdown all Na audio.

bleeped Up country
Its been 5 months sad

Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by ddippset(m): 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
berbs:

Before Covid19 came on board, dont you avoid anyone that coughs or sneezes?
Yes of course.

But the idea is to put your money where your mouth is and prove that you are sure of what you say when you call it a spamdemic.

Those at the isolation centres have been claimed to have covid 19.

Can you go close and hug them while they cough and sneeze to prove your point?
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by olax02(m): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Enough of all These shit abeg...

Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Angelfrost(m): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
Teeklef:

Don't mind me jare!!! I'm just been sincere.

Brother, I love your sincerity ojare... I wanted the guy I quoted to read it too.

Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Austino778: 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
The message that covid19 brought has not been received yet until den,many wiil still die....
It will get to a stage dat families wll split soon....
I rest my case
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Fuk you and your vague COVID 19 patients.
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Proudlytips: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
how with the fake virus
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by ofiko123(m): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
I don't believe COVID- 19 is real in Lagos state..
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by Jakumo(m): 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
All four pages of responses to this news about increased rates of virus hospitalizations in Lagos, have been largely expressions of optimistic denial, and outright disbelief that the Corona virus infestation is as severe as claimed by government officials.

To all the good folks that choose to leave their heads buried deep in the sand like so many ostriches, look no further than BRAZIL, a nation whose seasons and climate are identical to those of Nigeria, and where currently over a thousand souls depart for burial every single day, due to this Corona virus.

If you can see press reports detailing the horrific death rate in Brazil, yet remain adamant that Nigeria's population is magically immune to mass death, by virtue of prayer and fasting, then it would take the death of someone well known to you, for your defiant illusion to be replaced by a sober understanding of what a global pandemic truly entails, in terms of human tragedy on an epic, biblical scale.
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by bencarson007(m): 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Angelfrost:

Like they care about heaven... People who have built their own Paradise here on earth.
If eternity were on their minds, they would not be this corrupt!!!

You are very correct jare
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by suremanpatriot: 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
mr abayomi what do need more isolation centre for,think,think and concentrate on patients with vunerable health,the senior citizens,and ask Fg to give you covid organic if you are truly sincere to solve covid19.
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by berbs: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
ddippset:
Yes of course.

But the idea is to put your money where your mouth is and prove that you are sure of what you say when you call it a spamdemic.

Those at the isolation centres have been claimed to have covid 19.

Can you go close and hug them while they cough and sneeze to prove your point?

Those things you just mentioned disgust me already. It was hug we talked about here.
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by ghettochild(m): 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
What happened to diazeni's estate
Re: Lagos Will Soon Run Out Of Isolation Centres – Akin Abayomi by MCIU: 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Prof, why are you telling the masses this? Estelle Berglin “Swealife” – Julius Dein’s Girlfriend You can use Tinubu's Bourdillion, Oriental Hotel and other properties of your ilks as alternatives, at least he is the biggest Shareholder and beneficiary of Lagos investment. Very greedy and insensitive elites. undecided

Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus? / Tips For Fresh Breath / 8 Self Care Tips For A Young Nigerian