Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (7237 Views)

Do Live-in Relatives Ruin The Spark In A Marriage? / My Husband Has A Secret Life And I No Longer Trust Him, Help Me Plz What Do I Do / Help: Television Series Wants To Ruin My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by skyone(m): 11:43am On Jan 22, 2011
Re: . by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2011
hi op. hope u re fine
I think u ve said it all. ur friend should learn to patch things up with his wife. Im single but dont ever pray to have marriage crises that will lead to having 2 wives. From experience it makes no sense. Thats how the devil works. Crises at home then pushes the man to another lady and before we say jack the new lady is 8wks pregnant. Wahala go come start. Tell ur paddy to cool down and settle with his wife. This one na temptation, infatuation, returning to confusion. He should think of 'for better for worse' and their kid. kindly convey my message to him. BTW, what if this new lady turned out worse than his wife? could she not be pretending about her true xter? I beg tell ur guy to use his head to think before acting
Re: . by ifyalways(f): 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2011
*singing with tremble treble*
lil' Johnny finally went to the other side
  not a lil'shock he got,
 cos the grass that looked erstwhile green
  alas twas a chameleon grass,turned to blue black,red and dark

Your friend suddenly have an ugly,un-cooperative wife cos he meet this damsel and the compare and contrast game started.
That cute girl now,after dropping 2 babies wud not remain the trophy babe that she is now . . .bre, asts must obey gravity,nyash must obey friction + wear and tear/tire,infact her body go tell am!
Narrow path ko,yeye path ni.
Re: . by NAJALYN: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2011
Poster, your friend is certainly heading for trouble. Because he has misunderstanding with his wife, who has kids for him, he has to go to another woman. How well does he know this woman? What is the guarantee that she will behave better than his wife, or that she will even be able to bear him kids? The devil you know is better than the one you dont know. Tell your friend not to make a mistake he may regret. There is no marriage that is 100 per cent problem-free. So he should go back to his family & forget the other woman for good.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2011
@poster
what other problem is there in this union apart from wifey not willing to learn how to drive?!

everything is wrong in this picture.
whatever the problems are, cheating is DEFINITELY NOT the way to solve anything. he should also be honest with this new lady who should know who she is dating and decide if she wants to keep on going about this charade.

as we all know that there is NO PLAUSIBLE EXCUSE for cheating, the question you asked is pointless.
Re: . by Outstrip(f): 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2011
Oh lawd. So his wife cannot drive a car so he decided to go ride another woman. Oy. Tell your friend that nothing good can come out of this. NOTHING. This is temporary insanity and if he does not get out now he will regret it. If his wife loses that respect for him his worries will be more than the fact that his wife cannot drive. She will learn to ride him like a hired bicycle. He also has two daughters that are watching daddy everyday. He is a walking example everyday to those girls. I am sure he does not want them to grow up and think that his behavior should be what they should expect from their husbands. Since we do not know the whole story like for example are they in Nigeria. I know the driving issue is not the only thing. I am sure there are other things that he feels his wife can try to be more forward thinking about but I am also guessing that he married her for those reasons and now all of a sudden all those reasons seem to be an inconvenience for him.
Re: . by tpia6: 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2011
/
Re: . by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2011
ifyalways:

not a lil'shock he got,

Your friend suddenly have an ugly,un-cooperative wife cos he meet this damsel and the compare and contrast game started.
That cute girl now,after dropping 2 babies wud not remain the trophy babe that she is now . . .bre, asts must obey gravity,nyash must obey friction + wear and tear/tire,infact her body go tell am!

LMAO grin grin This girl you no go kill me! cheesy cheesy

skyone:

Hello NL,

I have a friend who is going through a serious relationship dilemma, his nick name is Jay, cool, calm and collective and in his marriage he always strife to put things. His married with two daughters but often clashes with his wife over certain issues; one of which is wife not particular about learning to drive and its giving my friend a hard time.

Last month Jay met an acquaintance at a Nigerian party, they both share constructive and contemporary thought with each other and they ended up exchanging numbers. Jason fell into temptations by taking her out several times, lo and behold Jason discovered a lot his wife his lacking in her and before the blink of an eye he's already in love (he said he's not infatuated). To cut the long story short he is now in a very narrow path as he has raised the hope and emotion of his jolly acquaintance.

Question

What do you think he should do, tell the truth that he's married and continue to live with what he has bargain for already (his wife)? or keep up the James Bond game and see if he can gain the acquaintance then loose his wife shocked

My thought his he can always improve on his wife at home but that's if she's willing though undecided

Guys and their small brains! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: . by koolchicco: 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2011
ifyalways:

not a lil'shock he got,

*FAINTS* www.nairaland.com/attachments/378345_LMSAO_gifcc08743add65da1a3fab01ae874d7bfa
Re: . by Tcrack(m): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2011
your friend is a selfish mutherfucker who only cares about himself alone. do you know how many times he would have to lie to woman whom he claims he loves just to keep his marital status secret. not even minding his two children he already has.
i wonder why some men are so pathetic.
Re: . by tellwisdom: 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2011
@OP Try front abeg!
Re: . by sayso: 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2011
like that guy laughing.This things always happen.narrow path.
@poster you are the gamer and the answer is right in front of you so you do not need our advice for the narrow path.
Re: . by popoboy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2011
tell your friend hes trending on a very dangerous path that can lead to destruction
Re: . by Ibime(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2011
Hmmm. . . . you guys must be talking about another type of "driving", cos I dont see the logic in the post.
Re: . by Rastamann: 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2011
The guy don chop finish and no wan do again, he is only using driving as an excuse. Wetin dey dre wey he no fit get patience for the babe.
Re: . by jaybee3(m): 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2011
Jason is walking through the shadow of doom.
Re: . by dante147: 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2011
Your friend is into adulatory, he should deceit from it or face the rout of GOD
Re: . by shileowo: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2011
"narrow path" and "driving" well, all i know be say if you drive through narrow path, you will need to concentrate,more intresting and sensitive which is key to driving. but the hand hand you will be relaxed,wont even notice you r through because its easyy
Re: . by andyanders: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2011
HIS ACTIONS IS WRONG. HOW CAN HE JUST HAVE JUST A STU-PID DECISSION " THAT HIS WIFE CANNOT DRIVE" TO NOW START A NEW RELATIONSHIP. YOUR FRIEND IS JUST A LUST PERSON. YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM THAT HE SHOULD STOP WHAT HE IS DOING AND TRY TO WORK OUT THINGS WITH THE MOTHER OF HIS DAUGHTERS. YOU HAVE A ROLE TO PLAY HERE BY TELLING HIM THE TRUTH. IF YOU FAIL, YOU ALSO WILL BE PAID BACK BY GOD FOR NOT STOPPING YOUR FRIEND.
Re: . by earthrealm(m): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2011
thats abt the lamest excuse 4 cheating!, lmao.

ol boy talk true wetin dey worry u,

STOLEN WATER IS ALWAYS SWEET!!,
who wudnt prfer the freshness of a single babe to the ol married woman wey don drop 2 kids, wey gravity don deal with squarely?!
Re: . by Delta007(m): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2011
The grass is always greener on the other side. Jay needs to grow up. Jeez, where do they get these type of men from? 2 kids and fighting over driving? WTH?
Re: . by tlops(m): 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2011
tell ur friend or is it you, to go ans seat down somewhere! by the time he gets what he wants from his new "catch" he go realize how unreasonable hes been.
Re: . by deniyor: 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2011
Tell him to go watch the movie - why did I get married 1 & 2 by Tyler Perry. Tell him to particularly pay attention to the 80-20 rule.

All that said, Mr Skyone, stay married faithful! What do you think will happen when you discover your new catch (after divorce and remarriage, or second wife) has some missing qualities too? Marry a third one ( or divorce divorce marry)?
Re: . by Carlosein(m): 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2011
shileowo:

"narrow path" and "driving" well, all i know be say if you drive through narrow path, you will need to concentrate,more intresting and sensitive which is key to driving. but the hand hand you will be relaxed,wont even notice you r through because its easyy

abeg help me tell the guy grin
Re: . by Laura202: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2011
@ Poster,
Your friend wants to leave his wife because she does not want to learn to drive? I sometimes wonder exactly where the brains of some men are located. Imagine if the wives decide to leave their husbands because of some stupid and insignificant reason which are abound in our men. I want to believe there is more to the story than you are telling us.

Marriage is not child's play. Your wife has her faults just as you have yours. It's about compromises and sacrifices. If you have to go falling in love with every female 'acquantant'.then you should't have gotten married in the first place.

I have always said it,more than half of the married men are no better than teenage undergraduates when it comes to self control.
Love ko,hate ni!!
Re: . by efisher(m): 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2011
There is no debate here AT ALL!!! Tell your friend to grow up!

@ ifyalways, Nice piece there I score that one 100% grin
Re: . by nuges2010: 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2011
That guy is just being childish, selfish, not thinking of the future pain that this narrow (difficult) path will lead. To make a home work, patience is very vital.
Re: . by dayokanu(m): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2011
I also want to divorce my wife because she doesnt have a facebook account
Re: . by deniyor: 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2011
^^^ Good excuse. I plan doing so too. But my reasons are plenty.
1. she has male friends on facebook including her brother.
2. She doesn't do 3soms like my gf.
3. She doesn't kneel down in the morning to greet me
4. she works one night a wknd thereby starving me of sex one night a wk.
5 ( biggest reason) she has refused to put on the exact makeup my gf uses. I love the makeup so much that I ordered it for my wife.
Re: . by chika98: 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2011
^^^^ Funny stuff
Re: . by DeepSoul(f): 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2011
Because his wife refuses to learn how to drive.

Classic grin

He shd be locked up in a pysch ward
Re: . by Ibomade1: 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2011
@Poster you friend should take it easy. I can understand that it can be a bit frustrating sometimes to drive his wife all around the place but there are more serious issues to consider i.e. the children.

Tell you friend to think twice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

did Your Parents tell You How They Met? / Taking Care Of The Elderly In Your Family / I Divorced My Nigerian Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.