Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? (1072 Views)

Pix:the Fake Transsion 3 Camera sensor Lies/Deceit,tecno,itel,fnixLies Exposed!! / Is Transsion Not Scamming Africans With Phantom X And Zero X Pro? / Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? by EnuguAwka: 8:47am On Jun 06, 2020
How can one company be producing 3 different brands but same exact content and disguising as though they were all different?

Even added Oraimo accessories to it, yet they sign different artistes as ambassadors, pay for ads separately.

Recycling same content.

Do you know how many Camons and pouvirs introduced in just 3 months ?

These guys can only thrive in a useless corn-tree like Nigeria where no standards exist.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? by DOMINO001: 8:50am On Jun 06, 2020
E get why they choose Naija.
Re: Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? by TheOdd1sOut: 9:16am On Jun 06, 2020
Nigeria is a fool when it comes to technology.
That's why they thrive here well well.
Even when you try to enlighten Nigerians you'll see some refusing to lesrn

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? by edoairways: 9:58am On Jun 06, 2020
All these propaganda will not work this time around

1 Like

Re: Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? by sunshineV(f): 10:00am On Jun 06, 2020
AyamAnonymous:
Op I asked a Chinese man why Transsion ain't selling in China and the man told me point blank that transsion use mediocre, inferior and recycled parts..do you know that infinix hot 6 pro and infinix note 7 are the same shit..but just different design undecided do u know dat spark 3 and spark 5 are the same shit just different design shocked

I use Infinix note 7 but I won't mind selling it 20k so as to buy Redmi smiley I heard Redmi Note 9 Pro is a bad ass phone featuring a 48MP Quad Camera Array and a 16MP In-display Selfie Camera, the Redmi Note 9 Pro is a performance beast. In addition to its massive 5020mAh battery, with 18W Fast Charging, and a handy side-mounted fingerprint sensor, the Redmi Note 9 Pro has a 20:9, cinematic, 6.67-inch FHD+ DotDisplay. Both the front and back, plus the camera lens, are designed with tough Corning®Gorilla Glass 5 to better resist damage from drops.

And its cheap shocked

bro spark 2 to 5 is the same phone with different design and dummy cameras

infinix note 3 uses p35, check camon 15 premier, infinix s5 pro today same recycled engine in different design

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? by sunshineV(f): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2020
AyamAnonymous:
exactly..and I am trying to educate transsion users but none will listen angry

it's a Nigerian thing I guess. there's was a time I thought my phone saying "AndroidUI has stopped", "not enough memory" are all normal despite having enough storage. I use to be like them

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? by DONFRANSKID(m): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2020
Please my fellow country people stop buying transsion device its no good for God's Sake this 21st century how long shall we continue like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? by Darthvader93: 11:30am On Jun 06, 2020
EnuguAwka:
How can one company be producing 3 different brands but same exact content and disguising as though they were all different?

Even added Oraimo accessories to it, yet they sign different artistes as ambassadors, pay for ads separately.

Recycling same content.

These guys can only thrive in a useless corn-tree like Nigeria where no standards exist.

Infinix Hot 9 Pro and Infinix Hot 8 are the same phone.

Itel recycled the same dead Unisoc Spreadtrum disaster.

Tecno Spark series is an exercise in recycling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? by Kalapizim(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2020
lastest recruit grin
Re: Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? by RGBshield: 11:43am On Jun 06, 2020
edoairways:
All these propaganda will not work this time around
you see why Nairaland is controlled my XIAOMI .. they post bad about other brands and you post bad about them they ban you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? by tarantino1: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2020
Itel is the worst of them all. I'd buy a 1000 Nokia torch light than use an Itel phone again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? by Ejadike(m): 11:53am On Jun 06, 2020
EnuguAwka:

Recycling same content.

Re-read what you wrote and ask yourself if what you just typed made any sense to you. oppo, Vivo, Oneplus are from one parent company,so whats the issue here?
Re: Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? by Ejadike(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2020
AyamAnonymous:
exactly..and I am trying to educate transsion users but none will listen angry
that's because that's the phone that appeals most to them.
Re: Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? by BABAawoo47: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
AyamAnonymous:
Op I asked a Chinese man why Transsion ain't selling in China and the man told me point blank that transsion use mediocre, inferior and recycled parts..do you know that infinix hot 6 pro and infinix note 7 are the same shit..but just different design undecided do u know dat spark 3 and spark 5 are the same shit just different design shocked

I use Infinix note 7 but I won't mind selling it 20k so as to buy Redmi smiley I heard Redmi Note 9 Pro is a bad ass phone featuring a 48MP Quad Camera Array and a 16MP In-display Selfie Camera, the Redmi Note 9 Pro is a performance beast. In addition to its massive 5020mAh battery, with 18W Fast Charging, and a handy side-mounted fingerprint sensor, the Redmi Note 9 Pro has a 20:9, cinematic, 6.67-inch FHD+ DotDisplay. Both the front and back, plus the camera lens, are designed with tough Corning®Gorilla Glass 5 to better resist damage from drops.

And its cheap shocked
pls I'm interested in ur note 7 fr 20k....
Re: Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? by 10thElement: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
AyamAnonymous:
I trashed the device mahn.. Xiaomi fan we know unna
Re: Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? by 10thElement: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
typical example of a paid talker @dragnet
Re: Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? by 10thElement: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
AyamAnonymous:

And its cheap shocked
why Xiaomi always have 2 product ? chinese and global ? and the same spec is infinix Note 7 and your mentioned Note 9pro no diff
Re: Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? by BABAawoo47: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
AyamAnonymous:
I trashed the device mahn..
thunder will.....mk i keep quiet sha lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? by OneKinGuy(m): 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
They only sell in third world countries like Nigeria. U can't see it in Europe Or America.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? by Transsionmustgo: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
OneKinGuy:
They only sell in third world countries like Nigeria. U can see any other phones in Europe Or America.
easy ooo grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? by StChivalry(m): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Op, and others condemning, badmouthing the trio companies of Tecno, Infinix, and the other. You should give other alternate, equally affordable, and enjoyable Android brands!
Note; Samsung, Sony, and Lg are exceptions because of their expensiveness, and very high affordability in relation to parts and prices!
To chip in some: Xiaomi, and Umdigi have very little to choose from. And their quality is not fully tried, I think!
Re: Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? by edoairways: 12:18am On Jun 07, 2020
RGBshield:
you see why Nairaland is controlled my XIAOMI .. they post bad about other brands and you post bad about them they ban you grin grin grin grin grin
That is why the xiaomi thread of 7000 pages remains closed
Re: Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? by edoairways: 12:21am On Jun 07, 2020
StChivalry:
Op, and others condemning, badmouthing the trio companies of Tecno, Infinix, and the other. You should give other alternate, equally affordable, and enjoyable Android brands!
Note; Samsung, Sony, and Lg are exceptions because of their expensiveness, and very high affordability in relation to parts and prices!
To chip in some: Xiaomi, and Umdigi have very little to choose from. And their quality is not fully tried, I think!
Don't mind him, after the supposedly education, he will suggest xiaomi. Xiaomi isn't the only brand. Tecno is threat for them to push theirs sales
Re: Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? by MedicBlaze(m): 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
Lol
Re: Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? by surely22: 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
edoairways:
That is why the xiaomi thread of 7000 pages remains closed
this comment aged so well.
the internet doesn't sleep, be careful what you say !!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? by edoairways: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
surely22:

this comment aged so well.

the internet doesn't sleep, be careful what you say !!
What you do mean, that I stated the fact or what? Wasn't xiaomite responsible for such closure in the first place?

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A21s Review / MTN Code For 6GB @N1500 Monthly. / Redmi Note 10 4+128 Gb For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.