Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Want A Man Who Will Love Me And Love My Child – Actress Yvonne Jegede - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want A Man Who Will Love Me And Love My Child – Actress Yvonne Jegede (3763 Views)

Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock / Beautiful New Photos Of Adaeze Onuigbo, Nollywood Child Actress / Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Man Who Will Love Me And Love My Child – Actress Yvonne Jegede by kidap: 9:01am On Jun 06, 2020
Nollywood actress and entrepreneur, Yvonne Jegede has opened up on her next course of action regarding her love life.

Yvonne Jegede who separated from her husband after divorcing him revealed in an interview with Mr. Paul on Instagram live chat she wants to marry again but this time there is a condition a man must meet first.

The mother of one noted said that he would want to marry a man who will love her and love her child to the fullest.

“Yes, I did surgery (liposuction) on my stomach after I had my son; so, that made me look curvier. I had the surgery here in Nigeria. I don’t have issues with anyone on earth; I do whatever I want with myself and body.

“I would want to remarry if I find somebody who would love me and love my child. Because, right now, my child is the most important person in my life. I wouldn’t want to marry someone who wouldn’t love my son as much as he would love his own child. He has to love my child 100%, love me too and then the feeling is mutual.

“For my ex-husband, I am not a bitter woman. I am not the kind of woman who would swear for her husband or boyfriend if all didn’t go well. My house is open for my son’s dad to come and see him anytime. In my house, there’s a standing law; you don’t curse or insult my son’s father for any reason whatsoever. The fact that we are no longer married doesn’t mean I should go about laying curses (on him),”
she stated.

Speaking further, the thespian cum model reiterated her undying passion for acting.

“I can’t quit acting 100%. Just like my ex mother-in-law of blessed memory, Bukky Ajayi, she acted till her very last minute. I loved her so much, I still do. Acting is a profession that you can do until it’s your memorial. I could quit but not totally, after all, I am an entertainment person. Born in the industry. I’ll be forever here. If not acting, doing all other related stuff. Aside from that, I am a very happy and humble person, my happiness is on default. I don’t need someone to ginger my happiness; it is always there 24/7. As a human, sometimes I get upset, I get pissed, but it doesn’t last long. I don’t pretend. I am still the same girl you see on the screen, happy, cheerful and humble.”

Source: https://wotzup.ng/i-want-to-remarry-a-man-who-will-love-me-and-love-my-child-actress-yvonne-jegede/

3 Likes

Re: I Want A Man Who Will Love Me And Love My Child – Actress Yvonne Jegede by dawnomike(m): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2020
Nairaland Guys from Romance section... Kindly tender your applications grin

3 Likes

Re: I Want A Man Who Will Love Me And Love My Child – Actress Yvonne Jegede by tyup(m): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2020
dawnomike:
Nairaland Guys from Romance section... Kindly tender your applications grin

grin
Re: I Want A Man Who Will Love Me And Love My Child – Actress Yvonne Jegede by donbachi(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2020
If u can give love a second chance.why not give abounce a second chance,and save ur self all this social media adverts...before men turn u into experimental bed tool.

5 Likes

Re: I Want A Man Who Will Love Me And Love My Child – Actress Yvonne Jegede by Shukusheka(m): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2020
donbachi:
If u can give love a second chance.why not give abounce a second chance,and save ur self all this social media adverts...before men turn u into experimental bed tool.
At times going back to your past isn't always the best option.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want A Man Who Will Love Me And Love My Child – Actress Yvonne Jegede by donbachi(m): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2020
Shukusheka:
At times going back to your past isn't always the best option.
mmmm!
Re: I Want A Man Who Will Love Me And Love My Child – Actress Yvonne Jegede by ItooWorWor2(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2020
shocked Kingsteve na where u dey grin
Re: I Want A Man Who Will Love Me And Love My Child – Actress Yvonne Jegede by Ahmed0336(m): 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Application form for follow nah. Anyway, I wish her all the best and every nairalander reading this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want A Man Who Will Love Me And Love My Child – Actress Yvonne Jegede by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
A single Dad should marry her!

She should love the guy's children 100% as much as their Dad!!!

Equation balanced!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want A Man Who Will Love Me And Love My Child – Actress Yvonne Jegede by Vyzz: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
We are on awa way
Re: I Want A Man Who Will Love Me And Love My Child – Actress Yvonne Jegede by Kingsteve(m): 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
ItooWorWor2:
shocked Kingsteve na where u dey grin
I full ground ooo.
Any better for me?
grin
Re: I Want A Man Who Will Love Me And Love My Child – Actress Yvonne Jegede by DanielRyan(m): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
What she meant to say is that she wants a rich, celebrity (optional) who would love her and her child.. Not a poor man that has live but a rich man that seems to have love...
Re: I Want A Man Who Will Love Me And Love My Child – Actress Yvonne Jegede by Abso1uteZero(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
I can't try it angry
Re: I Want A Man Who Will Love Me And Love My Child – Actress Yvonne Jegede by XXLMANDIGO: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
You had your chance and you threw it away to live your Hoe-Life. Nothing for you and you are now officially a Single and Serial Mother. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Want A Man Who Will Love Me And Love My Child – Actress Yvonne Jegede by NobleAngell(f): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Trust me, you don't need a man to be happy. What you need us to takecare of your son.
Re: I Want A Man Who Will Love Me And Love My Child – Actress Yvonne Jegede by AngelicDamsel(f): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
You will surely see.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Man Who Will Love Me And Love My Child – Actress Yvonne Jegede by SOFTDRINK: 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
I advice young men to stay clear of single mothers.

Don't waste your youth, time and hard earned resources training and raising another man's children all in the name of love.

No sane man should waste his time on filth and leftovers.

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Man Who Will Love Me And Love My Child – Actress Yvonne Jegede by wany(f): 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
SOFTDRINK:
I advice young men to stay clear of single mothers.

Don't waste your youth, time and hard earned resources training and raising another man's children all in the name of love.

No sane man should waste his time on filth and leftovers.
You are equally some ones left over undecided
Re: I Want A Man Who Will Love Me And Love My Child – Actress Yvonne Jegede by SOFTDRINK: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
wany:

You are equally some ones left over undecided
Single mothers are filth and the lowest of the female specie, a few inches above mad women.

They are dregs of the feminine gender.

Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Man Who Will Love Me And Love My Child – Actress Yvonne Jegede by wany(f): 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
SOFTDRINK:

Single mothers are filth and the lowest of the female specie, a few inches above mad women.

They are dregs of the feminine gender.

Deal with it.
Look around you single parents are getting married on a daily.sad is just what you can't stop undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sam Loco Efe Is Alive ! (not Dead) / Asa To Sue Questionmark, As The Label Prepares To Duplicate Her Music Into Cd / Dubai Fun:Davido Shares Lovely Photos With His Pretty Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.