Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years (34544 Views)

JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu / IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by NwaforIgbo: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Are u normal @ all??

Is hydro the only way to generate electricity?
Were u not talking about hydro?
Intact I give up on u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Kfed4ril(m): 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Smartypant:

Pls continue to educate these brainwashed blind fools.

Oga the only thing I’m hearing is that it will benefit all Nigerians, now lemme ask you will siting at least one project in the south east it also benefit all Nigerians?
Since that’s your best answer.
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by cyrilamx(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
PrecisionFx:

30k zombie, dont be daft.

GEJ fully awarded the PPP contract for the 2nd Niger bridge. Stop that useless preparatory work that u are talking about, it's too stupid⁴⁵
I guess Gej awarded this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Ezmans: 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
ddippset:
A wailer would rather commit suicide than praise Muhammadu Buhari for any project.

Dilector told them he is Jibrin.

I wonder how they expect a foreigner from Sudan to do projects for them.
As u praise him during lockdown on his promises to you & he paid you.
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Ezmans: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
timekeeper1:

I swear... I official declare igbokwe as a full blooded adopted yoruba man...

Mrvitalis pazienza ghettokid if una no like am, remember oba akiolu advice

gringringringrin
Yorubakwe you are invited to computer village on Monday we want to eat new yam
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by ozoebuka1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
seunmsg:

I already told you that the Lagos to calabar coastal rail will pass through the sout east. A station will even be constructed in Aba.
Just go to the mirror and look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that if you were from the south eastern Nigeria that you will be proud defending this rubbish?
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Adgideon(m): 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Smithkafors:
APC thinks they can deceive the people of south east.The 2nd Niger bridge was signed by a joint deal between PDP government and Julius Berger via PPP(private public partnership),the main reason why the bridge will be tolled so that JB can recoup their money.Goodluck Jonathan made a part payment of the federal government deal,while PMB also made their own part payment.The bulk of the money will be payed by JB that's why the project was still ongoing despite recession.Yes PDP have their own shortcomings,but APC is not better off.For those who can't remember,how come PMB suspended work on the bridge by JB when he came on board in 2015?,was it an invisible bridge?
the fact remains that pdp did the paper work for 21yrs, while apc is doing the actual work, efforts are not celebrateted it is results that are celebrateted so apc did it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Goke7: 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Adgideon:
the fact remains that pdp did the paper work for 21yrs, while apc is doing the actual work, efforts are not celebrateted it is results that are celebrateted so apc did it

don't waste your time on those ingrates, even if this govt start building personal houses for them in the SE, they will still tell you that pdp awarded the contract and did all the paper work. they are stucked with the failed pdp cos they love lies and deceit a lot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by maasoap(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Smithkafors:
APC thinks they can deceive the people of south east.The 2nd Niger bridge was signed by a joint deal between PDP government and Julius Berger via PPP(private public partnership),the main reason why the bridge will be tolled so that JB can recoup their money.Goodluck Jonathan made a part payment of the federal government deal,while PMB also made their own part payment.The bulk of the money will be payed by JB that's why the project was still ongoing despite recession.Yes PDP have their own shortcomings,but APC is not better off. For those who can't remember,how come PMB suspended work on the bridge by JB when he came on board in 2015?, was it an invisible bridge?

Why wouldn't he suspend the "work" on the bridge when everything had scam written all over it? Who would easily forget how you started calling him all sorts of names when he ordered the temporary suspension of "work"? Abuja and Lagos state cctv scam project comes to mind. Eco stoves scam project for rural women comes. Cassava bread comes to mind too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Baawahala:
I pity the Igbo's..those guys are good in everything... business,education,etc...deep down in me I know what they wished was a better Nigeria or if it can't work, secession... Ordinary Igbo man may not struggle to hold power,if you offer him equal treatment...Not those greedy cousins of theirs that are descendants of Afonja,the betrayer.All they want is to see their brother in the corridor of power,it doesn't matter if anything works...
We claim to have food,the Igbo's have natural and human resources, but these lazy idiots love this entity the way it is,just to tap the resources from their neighborhors...
Minus Igbos creative nature and Eastern minority tribe wealth/resources, the education you claim to have was as a result of this union,that's why u are more afraid than us to allow these people leave...The only reason they don't like their brother, Obasanjo is that he is not a bigot like most of them...

Keep wailing like a wailing wailer gringrin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
seunmsg:

Liar. The $22.5billion was recently approved and has not been borrowed.

Some of the projects FG intends to carry out with the money will benefit all Nigerians. The Lagos to Calabar coastal rail project will pass through the south east and benefit Igbo traders more than any other tribe.

The Mambilla power project upon completion will be added to the national power grid and distributed to all homes in Nigeria including the south east.

Other projects to be executed with the loan are nationalistic projects that will benefit all Nigerians.
You annihilated him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by InvertedHammer: 1:16am On Jun 07, 2020
/
I don't care if Igbo people hate Buhari.

I am dismayed at the level of love they show to GEJ who never helped them.One would think GEJ turned the SE to El Dorado. How people get easily stupefied in Nigeria is baffling. SMH.

/
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Dybala11(m): 1:43am On Jun 07, 2020
timekeeper1:
He said in view of the current massive development in the South-East, the region has no alternative than to remain in the APC and support the Buhari administration. He said, “Given what is happening in the South East now in terms of development, I don’t think any project is bigger than second Niger Bridge in Nigeria today.
If you see that bridge, it is getting to conclusion. They will soon finish. I know that by next year that project would have been completed. That bridge was used to dupe our people for 21 years, I won’t go further than that.”

The Coordinator of the Ndigbo APC in Lagos, Eze Uche Dimgba, said the Igbo in Lagos would vote massively for the ruling party and continue to support the Buhari administration.
The president of the Igbo community in Lagos, Chief Sunday Udeh, recalled that Igbo people were not united in the 2015 elections.

Mrvitalis pazienza

Biafra is dead and buried at this point gringringrin

One Nigeria continues till Jesus comes

Yoruba 2023, hausa 2031, yoruba 2039, hausa 2047.. gringringringrin

Thanks to Azikwe, the master of no-seccesion gringringringrin

Any tribe or person that speaks the truth are hated by Igbos and they are automatically assumed to be yorubas
But Miyetti Allah have claimed recently that they owned Nigeria and will rule forever, so obviously there's no room for other tribes according to them.
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by olmoRoc: 5:33am On Jun 07, 2020
I just hope he's educated his people about the main tenet of PPP because they'll start crying upon the realization that it's going to become a toll bridge.
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by rdokoye: 5:41am On Jun 07, 2020
seunmsg:

Liar. The $22.5billion was recently approved and has not been borrowed.

Some of the projects FG intends to carry out with the money will benefit all Nigerians. The Lagos to Calabar coastal rail project will pass through the south east and benefit Igbo traders more than any other tribe.

The Mambilla power project upon completion will be added to the national power grid and distributed to all homes in Nigeria including the south east.

Other projects to be executed with the loan are nationalistic projects that will benefit all Nigerians.

The Lagos to Calabar coastal rail project doesn't pass through the South-East at all: http://www.weldfabtechtimes.com/news/lagos-calabar-coastal-railway-line/

The Mambilla power project has a completion date of 2030, that's 10 years from now.

None of the projects funded by the 22 billion dollar loan, will benefit the South-East.
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Awoo88: 6:10am On Jun 07, 2020
The guy who decided to describe that man as an Igbo politician is an idiot. The editor that allows it is a bigger idiot.
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 07, 2020
cyrilamx:
I guess Gej awarded this.

Rant all u like, GEJ awarded the 2nd Niger bridge n work started in 2014. U can never fight facts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Jo2-CCSQU
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

Were u not talking about hydro?
Intact I give up on u.

U are a daft Afonja.

I never talked about hydro.
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2020
Sweeetheart:

not in the same level with southeast, even south south aren't complaining because there is capital project coming in

if you don't need the zoo then stop crying marginalisation, you need the zoo then quit crying Biafra. you must have a consistent political life, so as not to lose on both side

Sorry, There's no single drop of crude oil in yoruba land grin grin
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Area4Area: 9:14am On Jun 07, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Rant all u like, GEJ awarded the 2nd Niger bridge n work started in 2014. U can never fight facts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Jo2-CCSQU
You guys can lie for Africa, where in your video was 2014 mentioned? At least the person you quoted showed you a letter with a date the project was awarded.
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 07, 2020
Area4Area:
You guys can lie for Africa, where in your video was 2014 mentioned? At least the person you quoted showed you a letter with a date the project was awarded.

Dont say very stupid things even after watching the video.

Dnt be daft
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Area4Area: 9:19am On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Sweeetheart(m): 11:05am On Jun 07, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Sorry, There's no single drop of crude oil in yoruba land grin grin

The ignorance of southeast is huge. Kid in man's body
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by kunle4toyeyaho: 11:17am On Jun 07, 2020
mrvitalis:
A 1.6km bridge is the biggest project in the south east ..yet APC borrowed 22.5 billion and excluded south east and u have mouth to talk
see an ingrate
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by MCIU: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2020
Smithkafors:
APC thinks they can deceive the people of south east.The 2nd Niger bridge was signed by a joint deal between PDP government and Julius Berger via PPP(private public partnership),the main reason why the bridge will be tolled so that JB can recoup their money.Goodluck Jonathan made a part payment of the federal government deal,while Estelle Berglin “Swealife” – Julius Dein’s Girlfriend also made their own part payment.The bulk of the money will be payed by JB that's why the project was still ongoing despite recession.Yes PDP have their own shortcomings,but APC is not better off.For those who can't remember,how come PMB suspended work on the bridge by JB when he came on board in 2015?,was it an invisible bridge?
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sweeetheart:

The ignorance of southeast is huge. Kid in man's body

No need for insults, facts remains that there is no single drop of crude oil in yoruba land.

Prove me wrong or mute yasef
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by mrvitalis(m): 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
kunle4toyeyaho:
see an ingrate
Ingrate over my own money ? Are u dumb ? Obviously u are
Re: Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years by NwaforIgbo: 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
PrecisionFx:

U are a daft Afonja.

I never talked about hydro.
Is mambila a solar power project

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

13 Incumbent And Former Governors Emerge Senators-elect In Nigeria / Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha / Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.