Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" (61705 Views)

Godfrey Baguma “Ugliest Man” in Uganda Marries Third Wife In Grand Style -Photos / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by sematec(m): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2020
but he Bleep you well na
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by zpakln(f): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2020
Disgustng
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by freethinker01: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2020
What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by jamesversion: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2020
Ralph pay her money back. Though an agreement made under 'konji-duress' is hard to fufil especially after curing the konji.

That aside, I cannot imagine myself traveling even 2KMs for a girl that ordinary. Infact that kind ordinary looking girl go spoil my reputation for hood if seen with her during the day. Na that type we dey sneak in for night. grin

6 Likes

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Sleyanya1(m): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2020
I read some comments here and see some monikers celebrating the Nigerian guy.

Tomorrow we'll start saying other countries including our African brothers are acting hostile towards.

We must curb and condemn anything that tend to tarnish our image as a people irrespective of tribe, region, religion or political inclination.

sad

14 Likes

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Lexusgs430: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2020
All he wanted was her cookies..... grin

4 Likes

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Jabioro: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2020
"He ate the money" I beg make una help me finish the remaining bodily..
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by rufdiamond: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2020
Lol � big lips with a small brain. Go back and lick your wounds. Dem don chop u mugu.
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by destinychildolu(m): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2020
Lies lies lies. She paid for his ticket back home ke . I thought he said have purchased returned ticket before travelling since he is not a citizen but rather going on a visit

5 Likes

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by sisisioge: 11:03am On Jun 06, 2020
Typical naija opportunist!
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by OKTolu: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2020
Pele oooo
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Dongreat(m): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2020
You see the problem I have with many Nigerians is their acceptance and massive support to fraud and illegality, seeing it as an opportunity. Just take a look at many Nairalander posts

Both parties agreed a 50-50% split but as usual the useless, failed upbringing, and moral deficient Nigerian had to show proof of his idiocy by going against the agreement and worse scamming her.

These are people who make moral Nigerians like us having a tough time in the international community because they (international community) categories us as scammers hence won’t want to use a six foot pole to even touch us.

Well most of the Nigerian influences both male and female are thieves and I hope others will learn from this. When it comes to money agreement with any Nigerians please collect your share first before you go out gun blazing spending cos they are all BIG BOYS and BIG GIRLS THIEVES.

11 Likes

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2020
This guy is a shameless animal.
These type of useless Nigerian guys, when they see unemployed girls, they complain and act like it's a taboo to date the girls - and 1 of them even came to Nairaland to create thread that nobody should marry such.
Then when they see self sufficient ones that make their own money, they leech on them, feed fat on them and sometimes even scam them.

8 Likes

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by DADDY2or3FISHES: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2020
They are having fun
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2020
Bad guy. grin
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Michelle55: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2020
Double chopping.. The guy wicked sha.. You knack for free, come chop her money join and as if that wasn't enough, you block her on WhatsApp.. Double savage cry

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by SweetCunt97(f): 11:05am On Jun 06, 2020
Naso dem dey do.. Fake living without shishi in their pockets. Broke man forming posh, come to Abuja and you'll b amazed.

Women need to wise up, if na food, u can give him but never money unless he's ur husband. These scamming Niggahs need to know their place.

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2020
should we tell her
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by DModeCntStopMe: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2020
shocked

Two ugly mofos

This guy heartless o. shocked

You lodged in a hotel, she paid
She fed you
She took you to shopping
She clothed you
She fuccked you real good in different unimaginable styles and angles
She gave you mind blowing BJ
She paid for your flight back

After all these you just blocked her after chopping and cleaning mouth shocked

This guy na home-based yahoo yahoo

So in the whole of Uganda, she couldn't find love. Hope she has learnt her lessons tho. See where desperation has landed her.

Without mincing words he is clearly a Yoruba demon.

4 Likes

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by chocboi78(m): 11:07am On Jun 06, 2020
grin grin grin...i dont even know what to say to this woman.....
Sister ahbeg just forget ralph, move on with your life oh..
BTW , e sweet am, sweet you, so who go pay? wink wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by jaxxy(m): 11:07am On Jun 06, 2020
All these nonsense stories on twitter.
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2020
I thought she said they were abi na are in a relationship grin grin grin Babe abeg count ur losses the dick overcame the pussie no issue there cheesy

But the guy for no block am tho. That's why she's feeling played

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Eife(m): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2020
EastGold:

Dem Rob her of puna
Rob her of money

I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Franklyspeakin: 11:10am On Jun 06, 2020
Lols
Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by diziki: 11:10am On Jun 06, 2020
lalasticlala:
Nigerian Man Fails To Refund Lady's Money After They Had Fun In Uganda, Blocks Her On WhatsApp

A lady in Uganda, Sharon Godwin @AlumBaeOfficial, has called out A Nigerian Twitter Influencer, Ralph @OmoIyaDammy, an actor and a Skit Maker, of having fun with her and 'eating her money' in Uganda without paying back after they agreed the expenses would be shared 50/50.

Read the lady's story that has gone viral:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlumBaeOfficial/status/1269142705885585409

Tomorrow you guys will say women are this or that. See how this Naija boy has fallen hands.

This is wickedness. Why trying to live beyond your means? This is not scam. It is called foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by konkonbilo(m): 11:10am On Jun 06, 2020
EastGold:
Chai

He chop Uganda kpekus, chop her money join.

Badt shaid
e do her 419

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Blackmoran(m): 11:12am On Jun 06, 2020
Am so so proud of that guy... We need more of guys like that, high time we turn the table around.... If she can be complaining... What about guys that are program to pay other people bills especially the ones with vagina all through there entire life, I thought they say what a man can do a woman can do better.... Abi there is condition to the saying only when it involves money?

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Roozzaay(m): 11:13am On Jun 06, 2020
My sista, olohun aa fi ofo ra emi, you don jam Yoruba Demon be dat grin

1 Like

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by Azmanaty: 11:15am On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Naso dem dey do.. Fake living without shishi in their pockets. Broke man forming posh, come to Abuja and you'll b amazed.

Women need to wise up, if na food, u can give him but never money unless he's ur husband. These scamming Niggahs need to know their place.

But when u women chop men, it is wise abi??
Ode_ni!

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" by simigold: 11:17am On Jun 06, 2020
Are there no finer guys in Uganda? U bring this Kenyan face into Uganda and you call him Nigerian. Well, try write the movie " Sometimes in Uganda"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS / 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' / Why Do Some Young Girls Like Posting This? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.