Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) (49042 Views)

Simon Ekpa Shares "Biafra Liberation Army" Video / Chari Magumeri: First Nigerian To Be Promoted To Rank Of Captain In British Army / Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by bmdmixer: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Xavfra:

I think it was you I shot.......
I'm trying to remember you
that gif picture any idea what movie that is
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by Farki: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
These guys dey try sha.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nuel4:
I don't rate Nigerian Army.
What if we were to go to war with the UK?
We will be doing the things they taught us lol
We're practically still under white men so why the fucck did those ovrersabi men fight for independence?
After almost 60 years we still can't do a single thing ourselves. Import guns from Russia, beg aircraft from USA, beg Brits to come and train us grin we're a joke abeg

We can't "go to war with UK".

While we're sleeping, we will.just hear that an SAS squad HALOed into Aso Rock, disabled the security operatives and carried whoever is president at the time away like the Americans moved Manuel Noriega.

They can even cause confusion by using soldiers conversing in pure Hausa.

I'm sure some of us saw a viral video of a white man speaking fluent Hausa. Now what do you think that's for?

Dasall!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=bmdmixer post=90379533]that gif picture any idea what movie that is[/quote
Nah ....
Hold on it as if you want to download it then click search image
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
bmdmixer:
that gif picture any idea what movie that is

Nah ....
Hold on it as if you want to download it then click search image
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
I pray oyinbo people recolonize us
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by tracy2893: 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
[color=#] 590625[/color]
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by Codes151(m): 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nuel4:
We're practically still under white men so why the fucck did those ovrersabi men fight for independence?
After almost 60 years we still can't do a single thing ourselves. Import guns from Russia, beg aircraft from USA, beg Brits to come and train us grin we're a joke abeg
imagine we stuck to odeeshi and de rest
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by tracy2419: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
[color=#] 866929[/color]
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by BreconHills(m): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
hero2000:

So Taliban is in US territory.

How many people have IRA killed in the last 10years? Are they up to 100?

Compare oranges with oranges bro.

This has nothing to do with territory. What territory are BH fighting from - they slip in between Chad, Nigeria and Cameroon. Same for Isis in the Mahgreb.

It has everything to do with the nature of the warfare and what happens when a large well equipped conventional army has to fight against a terrorist organisation that hits and runs.

Regarding the IRA, you made my point for me. IRA operations ended with the Good Friday accord in 1998 it did not end through a military victory for the Btitish army. All over the eorld whether it is Maoist rebels like Shining path or the various feudal warlords in the Congo, you cannot defeat a hearts and minds organization by military strength unless you undermine the conditions that created them.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by Bbbwings: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nuel4:
We haven't broken free from the clutches of our colonial masters
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by Agent8706(m): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
BillKapri96:

Corruption have spoil everything, now our army is no different from boys scout

grin grin grin Funny but that's the sad truth
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by tracy1822: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
[color=#] 4070634[/color]
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by NACE13: 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
hero2000:

So Taliban is in US territory.

How many people have IRA killed in the last 10years? Are they up to 100?

Compare oranges with oranges bro.

Brother, his argument just made me weaker; I don't know if he's trying so hard to 'sound' intelligent or patriotic.

It is very hard to defeat Guerilla warfare especially in another man's land but these Boko boys are just at out backyards, yet it's been over 10years, yet nothing to show.
A serious country void of corruption will defeat those almajiris in less than 36months even if they(BH) are supplied with weapons from the future.

Some times, I just sit alone in the dark and question my creator why I ended up in this waste land.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by naija1stnigar(m): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
morikee:
The best Land Army in the whole world.
keep deceiving yourself you better go and check the latest ranking.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by Bahamas95(m): 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
I wonder why we fought for independence.

Our former masters should come back and continue from where they stopped. I prefer it that way because our so-called leaders has failed us. The labour of our heroes past is in vain.

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Audio soldiers
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by Bighead9: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nuel4:

Who tell you?
When Nigerian Army dey deal with IPOB terrorist, Biafrans and Bokoharam, where you dey.

God bless Nigerian galant Army.

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by tracy2700: 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
[color=#] 3450396[/color]
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by omolasho: 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
AbujaBlue:
Nigerian Special Forces Training In Senegal With British Army (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHXrMwiEt5k

Nigerian special forces have recently been training with UK, Cameroonian and Moroccan soldiers in Senegal

Here is a one month old video from the British Army YouTube channel showing them being trained.

The Nigerian guys in that picture and video are the elite unit of the Nigerian Navy called the Nigerian Navy Special Boat Service(NNSBS). Not Army at all!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by stanisbaratheon: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nuel4:

The fight for independence appears to be a selfish one.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by realestniggah: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
Still under the white man. I'm ashamed.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by JuanDeDios: 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nuel4:
What planet are you from? The militaries of different countries hold joint training exercises every time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
That army capt. Okenarhe is a crook, a thief! I've worked with him before and it's a shame the kind of officers we have, they are well paid than you but would still want to sit on the little one you're entitled to. Okenarhe all the money you stole from ops whirlstroke will never yield anything for you!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by JuanDeDios: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
omolasho:

The Nigerian guys in that picture and video are the elite unit of the Nigerian Navy called the Nigerian Navy Special Boat Service(NNSBS). Not Army at all!
707 SFB is army.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by cryptotech: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
British still colonising.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by Saintly01(m): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
morikee:
T̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶L̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶A̶r̶m̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶.̶
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by Rolexjerry(m): 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
morikee:
Who do u dis kind thing? cry
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by Sammygist: 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
Now tell me why Boko Haram no go surrender?

https://www.sammygist.com.ng/p/blog-page.html?m=1
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Training In Senegal With British Army (video) by 360command: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nuel4:
I understand you clearly and you are on point. With education and training, it does not matter who teaches or trains who..

I have a gf from Burkina Faso, her brother went to Niger for military training. That does not mean the Nigerienes do not learn from other countries.

Even the United states who were in the Philippines also learnt from the Filipinos when it comes to jungle fighting..

Note: I get wat u mean and you are on point but like I said, with education and training, it does not matter who you learn from.. the British forces do have experience when it comes to dealing with terrorists, even Nigeria knows but it is still part of globalization as we need to learn from each other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Election: Our Deal With Omisore, By Oshiomhole / People On Stand Still As Buhari's Convoy Passes In Abuja / Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.