Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Gifting A Cheating Husband? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gifting A Cheating Husband? (2554 Views)

Should I Report A Cheating Husband To His Wife? / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by HarunaWest(m): 6:40am On Jun 07, 2020
Jullima:

Are you Everyman?
Let men speak for men and women speak for women.
Last last all men know themselves.

1 Like

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Tillatalk: 7:58am On Jun 07, 2020
First while must she checked his phone its an offense and secondly let her check herself maybe she is the cause of his cheating .. something always trigger a man to cheat

1 Like

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Ybaby: 11:33am On Jun 07, 2020
Janelle08:
There was a couple whose marriage is barely 5 yrs. Before marriage, the wife was a successful businesswoman and all through the marriage, she has been supporting at home front and even her husband dwindling business.

Recently, she planned to pull out a huge amount of money from her business to give her husband to start over again. More like 40% of her working capital (7 figures). She wanted to gift it to him as a surprise birthday present. But she got the shock of her life. Her presumed faithful, over religious husband was having an affair and was all over Facebook flirting and sexting single girls.

Wife trusted him completely that she never snoop on his phone nor pick his calls. His dirts come to light when she discovered that he was been too possessive of his phone, apprehensive when she touches it, hide it stacks of clothes etc. The detective in her kicks in. And she saw things she would never have imagined.

Nairaland married folks, come and table this matter. If you are the wife, what will you do?

A woman money should be for her kid's inheritance.

The lady in question has over active Angel's who are marlians (ori lo ko yo)... let's hope she herself is not slow.

She knows what to do

If she makes the wrong decision she will surely open thread on NL grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by bukatyne(f): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2020
Tillatalk:
First while must she checked his phone its an offense and secondly let her check herself maybe she is the cause of his cheating .. something always trigger a man to cheat

It is an offense for a wife to check her husband's phone/ facebook cheesy
Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Ybaby: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
bukatyne:

It is an offense for a wife to check her husband's phone/ facebook cheesy

Lobatan! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Ybaby: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
Tillatalk:

You are correct. She opened his zipper and penetrated him into facebook girls.

OP you better ja ara eh!

As always be smart! No let then use bread to collect 40% of your soup.

2 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by Eketem: 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
From your previous posts you dont trust him and he doesn't consider you in taking decisions.
I say keep your money and continue living like strangers because you are not leaving him so just continue as you were till the next case you report him here

2 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by bukatyne(f): 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
TheCongo2:

And let us be realistic. There is a huge difference between a men who sleeps around and a lady who does the same. A man can sleep around via the polygamy channel. As for a lady... she can do the same through prostitution. So which one of the 2 is morally acceptable?

You quoted me three times on one post, ot must done you strong thing.

To justify your stance, you have muddled up three unrelated concepts:

1. Polygamy: it is when a spouse most likely a man married multiple spouses if permitted in the culture /religion. I know Nigerian constitution treats polygamy as bigamy which is punishable by law

2. Adultery: it is when a husband /wife has sex/emotional relationship outside their marriage

3. Prostitution is when a man or woman exchanges sex for money.

So your assertion that a Man sleeps around via polygamy while a woman does via prostitution is F9.

Husbands and wives committing adultery is same until pregnancy enters. The difference is in your head and culturally. Which is the justification you guys have over time to be comfortable with cheating on your wives.

Religiously*, there's no difference. It is the same hell if unrepentant.

Remember, that God cannot be mocked; whatever you sow, you will reap.

*Christianity.

3 Likes

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by frozen70(f): 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
Janelle08:
There was a couple whose marriage is barely 5 yrs. Before marriage, the wife was a successful businesswoman and all through the marriage, she has been supporting at home front and even her husband dwindling business.

Recently, she planned to pull out a huge amount of money from her business to give her husband to start over again. More like 40% of her working capital (7 figures). She wanted to gift it to him as a surprise birthday present. But she got the shock of her life. Her presumed faithful, over religious husband was having an affair and was all over Facebook flirting and sexting single girls.

Wife trusted him completely that she never snoop on his phone nor pick his calls. His dirts come to light when she discovered that he was been too possessive of his phone, apprehensive when she touches it, hide it stacks of clothes etc. The detective in her kicks in. And she saw things she would never have imagined.

Nairaland married folks, come and table this matter. If you are the wife, what will you do?

I don't think the man needs help

A serious family man will guide his business and won't even have time to flirt

Now, no one knows how he became broke broke in his business

Probably he has a woman outside milking him or he is the one bankrupting himself

If I am the wife I will leave him to sort himself out just because of what I saw in his phone

He will have sense byeforce

1 Like

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by veave(f): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
CsRockefeller:

My dear (permit me ma'am) smiley thats a different scenario with this. On that thread, the lady I quoted was giving excuses for his wife, especially talking about "her lacking attention"

I never adviced d man to do away with his wife.

This man has done wrong here no doubt, no excuses, she should withhold the money but divorce shouldn't be on the cards for now without trying to hear from the man. You can see that this is a woman that really loves her husband and is shocked at her findings, meaning he isn't or wasn't like this from the start.

Let's try to fix not break.

You're a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by veave(f): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
Madam don't give him any money. Now you have seen why his business is dwindling. Instead of focusing on making more money he's spending his profit and capital on strange women. The more money he has the wider his harem. A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by CsRockefeller(m): 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
veave:

You're a hypocrite

No, I'm not.
Re: Gifting A Cheating Husband? by veave(f): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
CsRockefeller:

No, I'm not.

K.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Relocated To Village For Farming And Am Now Regretting It. / Inter-tribal Marriage: What Pain, What Gain? / The "detached" Nigerian Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.