Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher (51483 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah / 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by MCIU: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Obviously some stories just don't make sense.
But if you point it out you will quickly be tagged Estelle Berglin “Swealife” – Julius Dein’s Girlfriend a rape apologist.

Why would LUTH say they should drop charges against the dispatcher? Is the dispatcher the one paying their salary?

This is not to say that the rape incident itself is a lie o.
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Cityguy: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2020
oluwamile:
Luth this luth that,sometimes things are way beyond there control,u guys don't know hw police do come to harass us here as regards treating gun victims and sensitive issues like ds rape without getting approval from them,so let us not be quick to judge
Although the management is nothing to write home about
I remember Mr ibu's case,he brought his son for treatment,Drs couldn't attend to his son quickly,so before a Dr could come by,the child was already in coma,wen they took the child to theatre, they needed to operate him,light no dey,we requested for gen to be put on,we didn't see generator man,they said generator man go chop,after sometime he came back,oga put on gen,he said diesel no dey,Mr ibu took it upon himself to get diesel for us nearby,put on gen,by then the child was already struggling to live
The child died,and I felt so sad for Mr ibu,He was still mourning his loss wen a consultant worked in and went to meet ibu and requested for his sons body to be used as pratical for medical students,he was furious and visibly angry,he almost raised down luth that day,luth is stupid no doubt
Tell me the consultant aspect asking for cadaver is a joke! shocked
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by oluwamile(m): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2020
Cityguy:

Tell me the consultant aspect asking for cadaver is a joke! shocked
lol,it is no joke bro,u cn Google Mr ibu experience at luth
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by NJOBOBO: 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
So all Nigerian Men are Rapist's right?? Ok then TRUE, also that includes you r father and Brothers, and You too are a Product of some random Bush Quickiee Rape.. in your Mind women are Better, so women don't rape right?
Ladycewhy:
says a Nigerian man , rapist,spits , you people want to turn this country into the world rape headquarters ,na wah for you o
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by NJOBOBO: 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
NJOBOBO:
So all Nigerian Men are Rapist's right?? Ok then TRUE, also that includes you r father and Brothers, and You too are a Product of some random Bush Quickiee Rape.. in your Mind women are Better, so women don't rape right?
Maybe I could also say all women are whores but I'm not that senseless as that would also include my lovely mom and sisters
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Ladycewhy(f): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
NJOBOBO:
of course women are far more better ,how Many of your grand fathers have been raped ? But men raped even rape old great grand mothers with one leg in the grave, disgusting things , preverted breeds of human ,spits.

https://www.nairaland.com/5902856/man-rapes-70-year-old-woman-ogun/2#90304415
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by BabbanBura(m): 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Seems guilty conscience is worrying you ,Mr rapists grin

Mscthewwww
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by hashtagged(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ladycewhy:
is that so? So Uwa's case was a lie too ,oh my Mr detective tell us more

The fact her case was true dosent mean all others are true, bloggers are just taking advantage of the trend.
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by yahoosurepass(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
but she enjoyed it undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun / Man Kills His Wife In Ondo After Forcing Her To Quit Her Job / Police Auctions Stolen Range Rover In Port Harcourt After It Was Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.