Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher (51521 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah / 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Jabhunter: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I would rather start from you, disgusting rapist
did I rape your mother?
She was screaming more for my dick... Stupid ass

2 Likes

Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Tribery: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Gidiblaze444(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
cryp
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by michoim(m): 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
So the woman blatantly lied, never wanted to spend a dime on her poor innocent sales girl...after she will be blaming the system, that the system is bad...

2 Likes

Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Jabhunter: 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
Akachai2030:
Rape in Nigeria should be seen as a highest criminal act in Nigeria
Magikmajek:
Dispatcher that should be concerned about what his family will eat
Rilwayne001:
June appears to be month of rape. Previous months had been of Covid 19.

This year, so far, is what we call ANNUS HORRIBILIS.

Lord have mercy.
sunshineV:
another one

we tha best music

It's obvious y'all rush to comment without reading...
The jargons y'all posted has no correlation with the picture above

4 Likes

Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by ugwuishi(m): 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
There is some things they are not telling us. Kpom

1 Like

Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Pious101: 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
Who come dey lie now?
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Ladycewhy(f): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Jabhunter:
did I rape your mother?
She was screaming more for my dick... Stupid ass
no you started with your sister , poor thing. See una life for outside . I am sure the tag of Nigerian men being scammers will just double , another feather to your cap , scammers and rapists grin. Spits

2 Likes

Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by FlordFlorez(m): 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
J
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Nigerian men ,make una control una penis na which kind perverted breeds of men we come get for this country sef , spits

is rape the only crime in Nigeria? are Nigerian women better than the men?
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by omat20(m): 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
The rape issue is overrated.

1 Like

Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by SATANIIST: 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
this hosital story doesnt make sense, we know how naija hospitals and police behave

5 Likes

Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Jabhunter: 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
[s] no you started with your sister , poor thing. See una life for outside . I am sure the tag of Nigerian men being scammers will just double , another feather to your cap , scammers and rapists grin. Spitst[/s]
it's obvious illiteracy and poverty has raped this one thoroughly... You can't see clearly again..

Stop mistaking me for your father or family members... I'm not your brother that raped you
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by nihinlade(m): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
She left because she couldn't pay the fee. All these madams that do not care about their employees.

What relation does LUTH ( a big organization) has with a mere dispatch rider. Cunny woman!

4 Likes

Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by sunshineV(f): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Jabhunter:

It's obvious y'all rush to comment without reading...
The jargons y'all posted has no correlation with the picture above

in journalism, the headline of a news story is supposed to be the summary of the story. my comment wasn't misleading but if it was, blame OP

1 Like

Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by BillKapri96: 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
[s]Nigerian men ,make una control una penis na which kind perverted breeds of men we come get for this country sef , spits[/s]

Madam, Please stop generalizing, say some men
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by SATANIIST: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
sports1betting:
let's win very big
idiot, i have something that fetches me close to 100k daily. i will nave share it with the closest person in my family , i just give them a particular amount daily. idiot , if this was real, u wont share it with anyone. just come out and say u need money to gamble. some of us can still give you

3 Likes

Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by BillKapri96: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Jabhunter:
it's obvious illiteracy and poverty has raped this one thoroughly... You can't see clearly again..

Stop mistaking me for your father or family members... I'm not your brother that raped you

Bros, leave that girl alone, they all the same
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by diziki: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
shocked
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Ladycewhy(f): 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
Jabhunter:

says a Nigerian man , rapist,spits , you people want to turn this country into the world rape headquarters ,na wah for you o

1 Like

Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Ladycewhy(f): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lostz:

is rape the only crime in Nigeria? are Nigerian women better than the men?
na you come know

1 Like

Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by SATANIIST: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Nigerian men ,make una control una penis na which kind perverted breeds of men we come get for this country sef , spits
why do you girls make it look like there is something too special about the pussy? i am not saying this because i am a guy, but i feel the dick is more important than the pussy. dont quote me please
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Openbusiness: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
BillKapri96:
Y'all see what have been saying, Why did she left without taking the allleged victim to see doctors available? Most of these allege rape cases are all big lies. Fear Women, they can do anything, same folks that will knowingly put someone's child on your head.

BTW, on 2nd of June, I joined nairaland
She left because they were asking for money she doesn't have
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Ladycewhy(f): 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
BillKapri96:

Madam, Please stop generalizing, say some men
ok ,then tell that "some men " to control their penis and stop giving the rest of you not among the "some men" a bad name .

1 Like

Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by tballeyy(m): 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Rapist have take over covid-19 on social media

1 Like

Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by OKTolu: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Rape is what is trending now

anyway say no to rape

1 Like

Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by SATANIIST: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
sports1betting:

YOU'RE SATAN. SATAN DON'T GOT SHIT. FVCK YA
i am not satan, i am a satanist
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by seborrhic: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Just as some of us said, some people are now using rape accusations to achieve other motives.
People should always be cautious when rushing to judgement on hearing accusation of rape.
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Ladycewhy(f): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
SATANIIST:
why do you girls make it look like there is something too special about the pussy? i am not saying this because i am a guy, but i feel the dick is more important than the pussy. dont quote me please
Rather ask why do men make it as if fvcking is food to them to the extent of raping babies, their own daughters ,house helps ,old women , animals even dead body self ,what is with that penis of yours you people cannot control ?

1 Like

Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Jabhunter: 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
says a Nigerian man , rapist,spits , you people want to turn this country into the world rape headquarters ,na wah for you o
say that to your sex starved dog of a father, he's the pioneer of rapism in Nigeria , let him call his boys to order..

Then let your Mom continue distributing free pussy to curb konji, then we are good to go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him / Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days / Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.